Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:33:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] GOODWORK — ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS 🔥  (Read 3870 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bit679

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:23:15 PM

How will the “basic” functionality of the GOODWORK platform differ from the “advanced” one?
The basic functionality will have a limited set of functions and will be available to all users of coworking. While only token holders will be able to get access to the “advanced” functionality, which will have unique functions and services.
g8stTDas

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:25:03 PM

What platform have you chosen for  «OOO» token?
momo

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:43:11 PM

How long is open pre-sale going to be on for?
shara

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:20:18 PM

I like the idea of Trust Service  between GOODWORK residents Is it going to be free?
steelcityveteran

Activity: 212

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:11:30 PM

Is there any discount if I’m paying for live-work in «OOO» tokens?
bit679

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:18:11 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 07:27:55 AM by bit679

How long is open pre-sale going to be on for?
It will take 1 month: June 15 - July 15.
bit679

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:22:22 PM

I like the idea of Trust Service  between GOODWORK residents Is it going to be free?
Good Day. No, Trust Service is not free. The fee is 1-5% of the total amount.
polonium84

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:25:06 PM

Can «OOO» token be used on any other platforms?
bit679

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:26:50 PM

Is there any discount if I’m paying for live-work in «OOO» tokens?
There are some discounts, of course. It’s 5-20%. It depends on the period of time you’ve been using live-work for.
Mat24

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:19:43 AM

How many tokens has the company allocated to the open round of pre-sale?
reallyhawk

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:08:29 AM

Do i correctly understand that you are planning to open coworkings in the largest European cities?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:10:47 AM

I've been working in co-working for several years now and I want to say that this is a very convenient thing. I worked in an office before that which hasnt been renovated for a long time. It was also located in a remote place. There were no subway there and it was difficult to reach it driving a car. I’m telling this in order to stress the fact that GOODWORK promotes and interesting and useful idea. I follow the project, it became interesting to me.
shokhibul

Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:22:37 AM

I've been working in co-working for several years now and I want to say that this is a very convenient thing. I worked in an office before that which hasnt been renovated for a long time. It was also located in a remote place. There were no subway there and it was difficult to reach it driving a car. I’m telling this in order to stress the fact that GOODWORK promotes and interesting and useful idea. I follow the project, it became interesting to me.

Oh well, there's no difference, in my opinion. It was just not very good office,  you’d better find an adequate company. And as for renovation, maybe, the owner of the building did not allow to do it, IMHO ... And in general, you would have left you house earlier and would not be late without rush.
defender77

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:39:02 AM

Oh well, there's no difference, in my opinion. It was just not very good office,  you’d better find an adequate company. And as for renovation, maybe, the owner of the building did not allow to do it, IMHO ... And in general, you would have left you house earlier and would not be late without rush.

Hahaha it’s a great idea to leave the house earlier)  And do you know that many studies have already been conducted and it’s said that the more time a person spends on his way to the office, the less effective he is during the whole working day? Btw, GOODWORK believes that the road to the office shouldn’t take more than 20 minutes. This will be one of the principles of their philosophy, as I understood.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:04:57 AM

Hahaha it’s a great idea to leave the house earlier)  And do you know that many studies have already been conducted and it’s said that the more time a person spends on his way to the office, the less effective he is during the whole working day? Btw, GOODWORK believes that the road to the office shouldn’t take more than 20 minutes. This will be one of the principles of their philosophy, as I understood.
That's it, I agree with you. Yes, the interior of the room, the organizations of the working area – it’s an important thing, which, it seems to me, GOODWORK will also pay attention to. And they promise that there will be a kitchen in every co-working. This is already convenient. Employees will be able to eat normal food for lunch, not just fast food from the eatery closest to their office.
ilcaramba

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:18:41 AM

That's it, I agree with you. Yes, the interior of the room, the organizations of the working area – it’s an important thing, which, it seems to me, GOODWORK will also pay attention to. And they promise that there will be a kitchen in every co-working. This is already convenient. Employees will be able to eat normal food for lunch, not just fast food from the eatery closest to their office.

Everything you describe is very interesting, but after all everything will depend on the cost of coworking. And on their size, too. And there’s no info on the cost of GOODWORK yet, as I understand.
defender77

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:33:51 AM

Everything you describe is very interesting, but after all everything will depend on the cost of coworking. And on their size, too. And there’s no info on the cost of GOODWORK yet, as I understand.
Yes, there’s no information on the cost, but I heard that the company promises to make prices affordable, they will be average market prices. And as for the sizes, no matter how small the organization is, it will be able to select the appropriate coworking, because GOODWORK will offer several types of premises at once.
ilcaramba

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:43:47 AM

Yes, there’s no information on the cost, but I heard that the company promises to make prices affordable, they will be average market prices. And as for the sizes, no matter how small the organization is, it will be able to select the appropriate coworking, because GOODWORK will offer several types of premises at once.
And how will the services be paid? With crypto currency or fiat money?
xmngcxi

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:55:47 AM

Does one user have only one voice in the votes for choice of location of coworking?
bit679

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:51:38 PM

How many tokens has the company allocated to the open round of pre-sale?

We allocate 500k “OOO” tokens to the open round of pre-sale.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: