Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:19:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin newbie looking for some advice  (Read 260 times)
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:20:36 AM

or wait and see if the market crashes slightly?
The market crashed slightly many times but unless it doesn't go back to $8,500 you should buy already.

if you are talking about the recent drops (multiple of them) in the past 20 days, well those weren't exactly crashes, those were corrections that needed to happen because of the fast rise from $6000 to $9000 and they in fact keep the market healthy and they assure the rise continues upward as market takes a break and refuels for the continuation of the rally.

a crash is what happened from $10k to $6k and $6k was the price that everyone should have bought at because it was the bottom.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:20:38 AM

For a newbie it is advised that you should go through the important  topics related to bitcoin.Try to get information from all social media as it will help you alot to know about new things regarding the cryptocurrencies ,market value and many more.As a newbie it is advised that for buying new coins you should not use wrong means.If you can afford only then purchase the coins otherwise not.As anewbie you should prepare yourself for the ups and downs of market price.Bitcoin is virtual currency.As a newbie you should know that patience is very important in every investment.Don't panic when their is drop in the market value.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 10:10:32 AM

Hey guys, I’m fairly new to bitcoin and crypto in general. I have a pretty good understanding on how it works, though. I’m just looking for some advice from more seasoned traders. My one question is with how much bitcoin is now worth (6k baby!!!) would you advise throwing in a hundred or two now, or wait and see if the market crashes slightly? I’m only 20 and in school, so I don’t really think I should be investing more than I’m willing to lose
Good to know that you don't want to invest more than what you can afford to lose and if that is the amount you can invest in Bitcoin at moment then it is okey since you are still new to the crypto currency market. For you to become a season crypto currency trader you will need to have a good knowledge of technical and fundamental analysis of the market.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:22:24 AM

Hey guys, I’m fairly new to bitcoin and crypto in general. I have a pretty good understanding on how it works, though. I’m just looking for some advice from more seasoned traders. My one question is with how much bitcoin is now worth (6k baby!!!) would you advise throwing in a hundred or two now, or wait and see if the market crashes slightly? I’m only 20 and in school, so I don’t really think I should be investing more than I’m willing to lose
If you want to invest and you think that you have enough money then you can be invested now, I think it will go up more this year. Don't wait for it to crash again because we don't know if that will happen again this month. It is also your decision if you want to wait before you invest. It is not wrong since we have our own perspective in life.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:41:55 AM

there is no certainty in the crypto of whether the value will continue to rise, which must constantly monitor the movement of value in the market. and the amount of money you mentioned in my opinion is good enough to start trading, and allows you to speculate on your own without much searching for the opinions of others.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:34:46 PM

or wait and see if the market crashes slightly?
The market crashed slightly many times but unless it doesn't go back to $8,500 you should buy already.

if you are talking about the recent drops (multiple of them) in the past 20 days, well those weren't exactly crashes, those were corrections that needed to happen because of the fast rise from $6000 to $9000 and they in fact keep the market healthy and they assure the rise continues upward as market takes a break and refuels for the continuation of the rally.

a crash is what happened from $10k to $6k and $6k was the price that everyone should have bought at because it was the bottom.
I'm also talking about those past years crashes that was popular and made those skeptics to say that bitcoin is a bubble.
And the most popular crash that happened when bitcoin hits $19,000 ---> $6,000.

This is now part of the entire history of bitcoin market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Claudyah

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:48:28 PM

if we try tranding, you can understand candlestick and movement pattern is very important in trading, why? Because Candlestick can predict price movement of bitcoin in some candle forward. By understanding candlestick and movement pattern, then you can predict the trend that will happen.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: