Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:53:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about IOST ??  (Read 126 times)
IamAltcoinfan (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:44:51 AM

I was searching best coins to invest which under 1$ also listed in top 100 coins in coinmarketcap . I already found ETN recently they got PAtent also good team .But another coin whcih is doing really good IOST i have done research about team . Its giving best scalable solution . What do you think about this coin for long term holding??

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
TradeCrypto

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:25:57 PM

Yes iost is the best coin . It’s giving best scalable solution more over its already listed big exchanges like binance . Do I think it will be the best investment in this bearish market. Let’s see I already bought some of that.

JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:34:51 PM

But another coin whcih is doing really good IOST i have done research about team . Its giving best scalable solution . What do you think about this coin for long term holding??

In my knowledge, IOST currently is at 53 positions on Coinmarketcap, very potential to invest. IOSToken launch to make the transaction on the Internet become smoothly; it will bring the most secure platform for people to trade similar to escrow IMO. And I think this Token is suitable for long-term investment. You can consider to buy and hold that crypto at least six months to get profit.

fmboyzz

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:43:28 PM

I am extremely new in crypto. I have quite a few coins in IOStoken. So short term it seems to be a fairly bad investment. I am wondering what about long-term? Is this a good one to hold if you can afford to like 1 year 2-5 years type investment and it should be valuable?
Pikachu12

Activity: 435

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:53:04 PM

I was searching best coins to invest which under 1$ also listed in top 100 coins in coinmarketcap . I already found ETN recently they got PAtent also good team .But another coin whcih is doing really good IOST i have done research about team . Its giving best scalable solution . What do you think about this coin for long term holding??
IOST is the best erc20 coin I've ever seen. Evidence is growing and has been listed at the largest exchanges in the world. I believe in the future. iost can reach the top 20 coins on Coinmarket
Jay Jay crypto

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:59:02 PM

I think it's a shot well worth taking. I rode NEO for a while but didn't like how they handled their ICO's crashing the system. Went looking for other chinese projects and stumbled on this gem!
caisa88

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 08:09:45 PM

I think that IOST had great potential, and we will see it rising in the top 15 marketcap in the future. By the way, you can earn 3000 IOST per week( with your status as a full member) if you participate in the signature campaign that they are currently running.

berezov_petro

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:16:25 PM

IOST - a pretty good coin that can bring you profit if you buy it in time. The coin has been trading for a long time on all popular exchanges and it is very good. I think if you keep these coins for a long time then you can get good profits.

alexbs

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:08:55 PM

I think taht IOStoken (IOST) could have a real future application because its main goal is to create an ecosystem with a strong focus on the Internet of Service, which I am pretty sure, will be a field with enormous growth potential in the coming years.

Surely, they are entering in a sector where there are already several successful competitors and Ethereum platform is not very good for this kind of applications.

IOStoken is planning to make its own platform, which means that IOST has a great potential for becoming its own native token in the time to come.  However, this takes a very long time and other applications already under development may get the better of them.
FaizRafeek78

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:20:04 PM

Hello guys.Rawgs now currently running it's bounty program.it actually pays users to play games(as tokens of course).the best thing is that ,you can also sync in your past data.
They are currently running a bounty campaign.they have doubled all the rewards.(the tokens you earn will grow at least 2-3x)
Its also referred to as the IMDb of games(and so much more).
Check it out.you won't be disappointed.
Bounty thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3333252.0
See you on the other side.lets RAWG!!
Details

~Available option to participate ~

✯ 50 Players one → allocation 1M tokens (Minimum of around 70$ every week)✯

✯ Opinion Leaders ✯

✯ Blogging Campaign → $90 each approved blog, article or news✯

✯ Video Review & Video Blogging → $90 per each high quality video✯

✯ Twitter Campaign → $0.3 - $1.50 per a quoted retweet✯

✯ Facebook Campaign → $0.3 - $1.50 per shares✯

✯ Signature Campaign → $3-$48 per week✯

✯✯ SPECIAL Refferral PROGRAM - Double your REWARDS✯✯
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:51:25 AM

IOST is a very good coin in my own opinion. I have some of those in my wallet and I love the rate the value moves up these days. Am just waiting till it gets to my target so I can sell.
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 12:41:49 PM

Hello guys.Rawgs now currently running it's bounty program.it actually pays users to play games(as tokens of course).the best thing is that ,you can also sync in your past data.
They are currently running a bounty campaign.they have doubled all the rewards.(the tokens you earn will grow at least 2-3x)
Its also referred to as the IMDb of games(and so much more).
Check it out.you won't be disappointed.
Bounty thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3333252.0
See you on the other side.lets RAWG!!
Details

~Available option to participate ~

✯ 50 Players one → allocation 1M tokens (Minimum of around 70$ every week)✯

✯ Opinion Leaders ✯

✯ Blogging Campaign → $90 each approved blog, article or news✯

✯ Video Review & Video Blogging → $90 per each high quality video✯

✯ Twitter Campaign → $0.3 - $1.50 per a quoted retweet✯

✯ Facebook Campaign → $0.3 - $1.50 per shares✯

✯ Signature Campaign → $3-$48 per week✯

✯✯ SPECIAL Refferral PROGRAM - Double your REWARDS✯✯

This is spamming please don't do this.

About IOST, this is a low price gem. It listed on Binance, the market with biggest volume. I already buy some of them, on early time they got listed on Binance. and I got more of them since they have signature campaign now. They have all required feature to be payment coin, Scalable, Anonymity, minimal storage, and got pretty much supply, will be hard to manipulate the price.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: