Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:27:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 17th Million bitcoin has been mined. 4 million left to go.  (Read 395 times)
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:22:22 AM

21 million ever created.
https://www.coindesk.com/17-millionth-bitcoin-mined-means-matters/

I did hear late last week there were 4 million left to be mined so the race is on for those ASIC manufacteurs to step up their game.

yes, that's true. but every year bitcoin will be increasingly difficult to mine
that's about what I know and discussion from friends in this forum.
although it will be more and more miners but it is not easy, especially to mine bitcoin in dire need of big power and high powered computer

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sitnibtc

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:10:52 AM

with what i read just yesterday the pediction was 2033.
ForkioTeam

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:21:02 AM

The last bitcoin will be mined in 2140
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:48:07 AM

This means that it is very difficult to mine now, and the cost is very high, and it is possible to lose money when it is completed!
The market will be aware of the scarcity of Bitcoin, and the price of Bitcoin may be even higher!
SecureCryptoPayments

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:41:37 AM

that is one of the reasons why bitcoin prices increase every 4 years, 2020 will halve bitcoin and of course mining will be more difficult because reward per block decreases to 6.25 BTC per block, I think it takes a long time to 21 million BTC

Ehis is of course sad. How do you think in which countries the mining will be popular in the future?
airinnesmith26

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:18:47 PM

I really don't get it why the first 17 million was mined within 9 years and the remaining 4 million is being predicted to be mined probably more than 9 years.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:25:50 PM

And after all bitcoins are mined, miners will profit only on bitcoin fees right and there will be no more rewards. Are there any other ways a miner can profit from that event?
Bumblecoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:29:09 PM

21 million ever created.

I did hear late last week there were 4 million left to be mined so the race is on for those ASIC manufacteurs to step up their game.
This will mean that bitcoin will be getting into scarcity making its price go higher. If that will be the case, those who are holding thier bitcoin are lucky enough. They can profit bigger.
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:36:27 PM

But whatever the power ASIC miners may have,bitcoin mining is set to a certain limit called halvening after which bitcoin mining gets difficult.So all the other remaining four million bitcoins would not be mined within our lifetime for sure.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
cold cool

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:36:43 PM

The price of the remaining BTC must be higher and higher, the computational power is higher and higher, but the output is lower and lower, so it is inevitable that the price will rise.
theyRmose

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:28:41 PM

bitcoin estimates will be habisa in tambag by 2040.
but at that time the number of bitcoins will not be complete 21.000.000 BTC because many bitcoin yng lost along with the owner.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:51:53 PM

21 million ever created.

It is true that the most efficient ASIC miners were released and I heard that bitmain already released E3 which is considered to be the most fastest miner ever made by bitmain. This miner will probably overpower the GPUs  and it will make bitmain the number 1 producer of mining rig across the globe. With only 4 milion bitcoins left to mine and with the near implementation of lightning network the mining companies are on a race to mine the remaining bitcoins.

Even how fast the miner is,the important thing here is the more bitcoin mined is the slower it goes ,so meaning each bitcoin has been get is the lessen it gives tomorrow.so this mean that it till take long long time to mine all of the bitcoin in the world.so theresno issue here actually
lzby2000

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:09:39 PM

It is foreseeable that bitcoin will become scarce in the near future. I think this scarcity and interest in bitcoin will lead to the price of bitcoin reaching 100K, which is possible.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:31:44 PM

yes, but I heard that another hundred years will definitely be getting bitcoin
gorkin0606

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:40:39 PM

This is the proof that bitcoin will not fall in price, but only go up. The number of bitcoins are constant, and those who want to buy more and more.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:49:10 PM

This is the proof that bitcoin will not fall in price, but only go up. The number of bitcoins are constant, and those who want to buy more and more.

I agree with this! Since there are only limited supplies of Bitcoin and they cannot create more once the remaining 4 million Bitcoin is mined, expect that the price of it will surely goes up! So it is better to accumulate Bitcoin now while the price is still cheap.
Vanes_brz

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 02:54:12 PM

Just imagine what will happen when the miners will get all the bitcoins.. if everything goes smoothly, the price can soar to the skies) and it will be cool
jemarleon

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Silence

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:02:41 PM

Hopefully with the next couple of halvings Bitcoin starts to approach its true value closer to $100,000.
It still a long road for bitcoin to reach this price, were not even close to half right now after those miner mined all the 21 million max supply of bitcoin it need's more supporter, investors and more demands of the wolrd to reach that price.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:04:02 PM

first of all you just bumped a very old topic.
and secondly how is that proof of never falling?! how much bitcoin is mined so far is only shows the supply of bitcoin and the fact that bitcoin has lived strongly for about 9 years. other than that it doesn't prove anything about the price. that requires "demand" to increase which happens that it is increasing but you can't make that conclusion based on this topic!

There is a FOMO brewing...
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:06:16 PM

21 million ever created.

yes, that's true. but every year bitcoin will be increasingly difficult to mine
that's about what I know and discussion from friends in this forum.
although it will be more and more miners but it is not easy, especially to mine bitcoin in dire need of big power and high powered computer
It's just a result of our unity to make bitcoin known all around the world. With that exact thing that happened then it just means bitcoin has already gained the respect of many users. Well with that kind of amount that bitcoib has been already sold then we can conclude that bitcoin is being used worldwide. That just shows that the system is reliable and effective.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: