Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:58:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mt Gox BTC sale imminent. Is this the beginning of the real bear market?  (Read 191 times)
Tilbrook007 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:17:37 PM

There is a strong possibility the market will crash: if it does buy on the lows and the next surge in BTC and Alts will be the real deal. The surge in April might not have been the real deal?
Opinion only by by me!!
Hope I am right because I want to buy into some positions!
I think the big boys want a major crash so they can get in!
Many missed the boat because they were caught by surprise with the BTC spike that originated from a group or individual that did this!
Regulation is still up in the air!
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:24:03 PM

I think it is just your wish because you missed to take entry in the previous dip, i personally think that the trend has changed to positive and market will follow the new trend for next few weeks or months.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:28:05 PM

I think it is just your wish because you missed to take entry in the previous dip, i personally think that the trend has changed to positive and market will follow the new trend for next few weeks or months.

Markets trade on news NOT fundamentals. USA is waking up now let’s see how they take the news. Top 5 coins are going bearish based on chart fundamentals.

Rudementry

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:34:25 PM

As far as I know, it's about 16,000 BTC. And the network immediately appeared a message to prevent an ambiguous interpretation of this sale.

"Following consultation with cryptocurrency experts, I sold BTC and BCC, not by an ordinary sale through the BTC/BCC exchange, but in a manner that would avoid affecting the market price, while ensuring the security of the transaction to the [greatest] extent possible,"

This is direct quote from Mt. Gox Trustee Kobayashi. As you can see, this transaction can not affect the course of Bitcoin in any way.
motionerror

Activity: 76
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:35:51 PM

Markets trade on news NOT fundamentals. USA is waking up now let’s see how they take the news. Top 5 coins are going bearish based on chart fundamentals.

Agreed, markets trade on news and sentiment. Who knows what comes next, everyone wants a bull run Smiley
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:37:22 PM

Real bear market?

-No. January is the month where the real bear market started.

They always do this so that they have a good position in the market. Buying their favorite coin and for sure bitcoin at the cheapest price that they want and will just repeat it - sell at high.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:37:30 PM

Good question to open up the general discussion about the bull-bear market. However, I don think the market will crash now onwards because what you experienced yesterday was merely the response to MEW hacks which created panic amongst the people to forcibly sell the crypto currencies they have got.

This boat is no way sinking but it just had little pull back as result of FUD. Obviously we experience this all the time and there is no by means we are looking forward to the bear market. Just imagine after huge crash also we are still sustaining the price around 9K USD. Now that is thinkable !
nairb131

Activity: 365

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:44:51 PM

As far as I know, it's about 16,000 BTC. And the network immediately appeared a message to prevent an ambiguous interpretation of this sale.

"Following consultation with cryptocurrency experts, I sold BTC and BCC, not by an ordinary sale through the BTC/BCC exchange, but in a manner that would avoid affecting the market price, while ensuring the security of the transaction to the [greatest] extent possible,"

This is direct quote from Mt. Gox Trustee Kobayashi. As you can see, this transaction can not affect the course of Bitcoin in any way.

This is a good information about mt gox dumping all they possessed in a manner that shall have no effect on the course of the btc price movement but as good as that may sound; do you have any link to proof the authenticity of your claim ?
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:49:01 PM

A major pull back is possible

Do not discount it!

If the big boys enter the market it will moon but at the moment existing participants are keeping the market afloat!

BTC is overbought

ETH is a shining star to some extent

ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:49:46 PM

There is a strong possibility the market will crash: if it does buy on the lows and the next surge in BTC and Alts will be the real deal. The surge in April might not have been the real deal?
Opinion only by by me!!
Many missed the boat because they were caught by surprise with the BTC spike that originated from a group or individual that did this!

Your speculations might he real but most of the investors want this rally to continue and would not go back to $6k because they have gained what they wanted. It is still not too late to buy Bitcoin because it will still go higher as time goes.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
hlopchik3000

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:51:58 PM

Let them sell. These bitcoins will be bought with great joy by other market players. and most likely bypassing exchanges.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

https://listfaucet.com

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 12:53:48 PM

They have been selling it and is one of the reasons for fueling the price dip. But the periodic selling and the decreasing amount and effect of it can't have a large influence on the price anymore.
Kobayashi announced in a document on Mar. 7 that 35,841 BTC and 34,008 BCH had been sold between December 2017 and February 2018

After selling more than 35K BTC in the short period of time, we still have a sustaining BTC price.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Top 5 Crypto Faucets - Earn Crypto For Free! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
1. VieFaucet  ♥♥♥  2. Earnbitmoon.club ♥♥♥ 3. Feyyora.top  ♥♥♥  4. Coinpayz.com ♥♥♥  5. Adbtc.top
⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:54:52 PM

I think it is good not to expect under 8000 in btc. This will not effect so much
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:01:35 PM

Opinion only by by me!!

Your speculations might he real but most of the investors want this rally to continue and would not go back to $6k because they have gained what they wanted. It is still not too late to buy Bitcoin because it will still go higher as time goes.

Big players could short-sell big time. Wait and see. These bastards are greedy and play to win!
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 02:46:07 PM

-snip-

This is a good information about mt gox dumping all they possessed in a manner that shall have no effect on the course of the btc price movement but as good as that may sound; do you have any link to proof the authenticity of your claim ?

I have found these claims circulating around reddit, too. In fact this link provides a some sort of interview about Mt. Gox and the issue about the selling of bitcoin https://www.mtgox.com/img/pdf/20180317_qa.pdf

Tho, I am not sure if this is a legit report. In terms that this is true, then there is no point for another market crash unless we are in a bull trap. Personally, I am hoping that we are already past that and that the market will soon finish recovering soon.
w5pn73

Activity: 635
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:49:26 PM

We have seen a huge dip, are growing again, and the next much smaller dip is the real bear market according to you?
Anything is possible, but there is no indication like you're trying to imply.
pawanjain

Activity: 2716
Merit: 720

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:52:03 PM

Well according to me the bear market is over now and it's about time where the market is starting to rise. We can already see a little spike in the current market. I believe that the market will go up slowly but steadily this time. There might be little corrections after every spike but don't mistake it as a bear market because this is how BTC works. It depreciates in price after every spike. I guess this is the time when the market begins to green.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Rudementry

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:37:52 PM

Are you kidding me? I gave you an authentic speech. Copy words into the Google search or whatever you use there and find hundreds of sources.Choose any of them.
coindesk.com 
cointelegraph.com
news.bitcoin.com
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:42:12 PM

I think the bear market is over now, the dip today is going to be the last chance before it really starts to rocket. People holding back waiting for it to hit rock bottom have missed the boat, the time to invest is now. Mt Gox sale is too small to have any real impact

Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:02:33 PM

As i knew that, Nobuaki Kobayashi, lawyer and fund manager of Mt. Gox sold 35,841 bitcoin and 34,008 bitcoin cash - worth more than $ 400 million in the past few months, starting last September. So i think this time they can effect the market  Undecided
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: