Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:39:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AI & investment  (Read 146 times)
CrossHedge (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 12:26:29 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 02:21:49 PM by CrossHedge

“If computing power and data generation keep growing at the current rate, then machine learning could be involved in 99 percent of investment management in 25 years”. “It will become ubiquitous in our lives. I don’t think that machine learning is the answer to everything we do. It just can make us better at a lot of things that we do.”

New era investment is coming....

Do you already use AI to invest in crypto ?
If not, are ready to jump in?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Marahunter

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:59:24 PM

“If computing power and data generation keep growing at the current rate, then machine learning could be involved in 99 percent of investment management in 25 years”. “It will become ubiquitous in our lives. I don’t think that machine learning is the answer to everything we do. It just can make us better at a lot of things that we do.”

There are plenty of AI projects in crypto that sure seem attractive right now: the ones I have personally looked into and seek to invest are Matrix AI network and Cortexlabs, the latter has not much hype but is a dark horse in the blockchain and AI space
sigtmerchant

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:14:56 PM

AI is used a lot in stock exchanges. I can't see why it couldn't be applied to crypto as well.

btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:47:34 PM

Any kind of trading bot is a form of AI right?
CrossHedge (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 08:47:07 AM

A simple trading bot usually uses systematic strategies calibrated by humans. This kind of algorithm has existed since the end of the 80s and is widely used by the financial institutions and private investors. It can be simple or complex by containing a multitude of management rules.
The AI ​​in other hand, allows to make autonomous strategies and therefore to adapt the calibrations or management rules according to market configurations. AI-techniques correspond more to the human way of learning as robots learn by interacting with their environment.

If you are interested about these concepts you can review you'll be interested on our WP:

https://www.cross-hedge.com/media/CrossHedge_WhitePaper.pdf

www.cross-hedge.com

Coming Fall 2018
Be part of our community
#XHCommunity
#CrossHedgeICO
dumbdragon

Activity: 588
Merit: 354

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:56:54 AM

It's too early for artificial intelligence projects. They do not have an easy structure. I have an EFX and DBC investment.

CoinNooob

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:07:34 AM

Matrix AI project indeed looks promising
CrossHedge (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 10:18:33 AM

It's too early for artificial intelligence projects. They do not have an easy structure. I have an EFX and DBC investment.

AI it's in a early stage in investment .... I would not say is too early, some quantitative Hedge funds already use AI techniques. I agree that
an adaptive system architecture is necessary.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 10:27:08 AM

Well, i think there's a fund in US(IIRC) its already trading using AI with auto learning mechanism and it is proven making profit over time, despite not much but accurate

Aside from that, i think there's tons of firms already implementing on AI trading, even the crypto industry. Look at Cindicator, they are doing something like that

AI + Collected Data from their data collection market through questions by people = Results and reward
CrossHedge (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 11:31:10 AM

Well, i think there's a fund in US(IIRC) its already trading using AI with auto learning mechanism and it is proven making profit over time, despite not much but accurate

Aside from that, i think there's tons of firms already implementing on AI trading, even the crypto industry. Look at Cindicator, they are doing something like that

AI + Collected Data from their data collection market through questions by people = Results and reward

Bridgewater Associates, Two Sigma Investments ($24 billion) and Renaissance Technologies ($25 billion), are increasingly hiring programmers and engineers to expand their A.I. personne. Currently, some of the largest funds in the world are investing in this technology.
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:11:01 PM

There are plenty of AI projects in crypto that sure seem attractive right now: the ones I have personally looked into and seek to invest are Matrix AI network and Cortexlabs, the latter has not much hype but is a dark horse in the blockchain and AI space
I can't believe even one of them and why? That is still an experiment, and we should need to say a lot about that. Just curious about while every project is using the different methods to get the best measurements to define which is good ico and what will you choose?

None of them gives the result about the accuracy.

yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:09:47 AM

I am already put my money on several AI project and i think AI is the futures of our investment advisor. AI could make prediction faster then human but AI still need time as human intellegent is almost unbeatable with anything. AI needs more data to learn in this world. With blockchain and crowd collecting data AI industries could comes faster. Thats why i put and support on several AI project to make a world better and better.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: