Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:47:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Check Lauda's untrusted feedback, before you trust her.  (Read 761 times)
AngelSky (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:47:01 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 02:11:10 PM by AngelSky

Ognasty, Hilariousandco. Please look into my thread and help me out since Lauda doing bundled of shit works with her power.

I request the other ALU team members, please do not troll me.

I have added on SMAS list by last year and since I have problem to getting project and community works I have requested lauda to take a quality review on me but she did not replied for more than three days. After that I sent the remainder pm to her. She replied this below.

https://imgur.com/a/HyKTjUO

Then I have quoted on SMAS light version about this issue. If after that also she did not care about the query. Check all the information discussed on SMAS thread below.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1545652.msg35633164#msg35633164

Since she is being in SMAS manager list. I did not get the properly from Lauda. Next day I have wrote a feedback about how she responded to me on her feedback with the proper reference.

Without proper reference she snipped my sent feedback, she tagged says 'Leaving false retaliatory feedback, i.e. spreading lies after spamming me with requests and their nonsense  Avoid this toxic member unless you want trouble'

I hope DT and moderators need to more loyal not like this person. I have sent the pm to hilariousandco also about this issue. Hope he will do remedy for me. Please tag the Lauda since she n number untrusted feedback and sending the incorrect feedback to normal forumers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 12:55:46 PM

Better to move the topic to the reputation sub imo. Trusts aren't moderated, (s)he is free to give you a review or not and if you didn't receive any pm back from a person better to not spam his inbox.
Do not consider this as a support for lauda since (s)he has her/his reasons. Prefer to stay in Switzerland mode on.

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
AngelSky (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:02:29 PM

Better to move the topic to the reputation sub imo. Trusts aren't moderated, (s)he is free to give you a review or not and if you didn't receive any pm back from a person better to not spam his inbox.
Do not consider this as a support for lauda since (s)he has her/his reasons. Prefer to stay in Switzerland mode on.

I have sent three pm her totally in 6 days mate. One with my query and other two are remainder. If she is not in SMAS managers list. I don't even contact her. As Lutpin op says she could be only person can take quality review on me. I already checked with yahoo62278 even he confirmed me the same.

Since she is not taking responsible on quality review, why she is being member in that manager list?

As you said, I will move this thread to reputation section mate. Thanks for the suggestion.
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 01:27:00 PM
Merited by suchmoon (1)

I have sent three pm her totally in 6 days mate.

now, I am neutral on this but if someone hit me with 3 PM's in 6 days I would be pissed and I am not on DT/Running campaigns/Escrows ETC.. 1 Message and another a week later is more appropriate in this situation I feel.

EDIT -

This wont get a sensible reply

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
AngelSky (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:53:28 PM

I have sent three pm her totally in 6 days mate.

now, I am neutral on this but if someone hit me with 3 PM's in 6 days I would be pissed and I am not on DT/Running campaigns/Escrows ETC.. 1 Message and another a week later is more appropriate in this situation I feel.

EDIT -

This wont get a sensible reply

I had problem with her last year as well mate. I would able to understand the concerns but she is the responsible one to take SMAS review mate. Have you checked what she replied to the other person requested for quality review before.

She is enjoying with the others burns. This means she is not worthy person DT and not worth for SMAS manager as well.

Finally, she did not get anything. My reputation bursting out, project owners would not consider me and my forum works will be affected too...

I expect me to remove from red tagged since mistake is not on my part mate.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 02:19:26 PM

Check Lauda's untrusted feedback, before you trust her.

Do you understand that trust is not moderated and anyone can leave it without even a valid email address?

Anyone can post that Lauda has a 12 year old lover.  No one will believe it because it's untrusted.

If a DT member (someone whose trust you can see by default) were to state the same thing, proof would be demanded or they would be removed from DT.

Reading my untrustred feedback, I really should be tortured for all long as they can keep me alive, don't you think?  Do you believe the things they write about me?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
AngelSky (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:43:45 PM

Check Lauda's untrusted feedback, before you trust her.

Do you understand that trust is not moderated and anyone can leave it without even a valid email address?

Anyone can post that Lauda has a 12 year old lover.  No one will believe it because it's untrusted.

If a DT member (someone whose trust you can see by default) were to state the same thing, proof would be demanded or they would be removed from DT.

Reading my untrustred feedback, I really should be tortured for all long as they can keep me alive, don't you think?  Do you believe the things they write about me?

@vod I understand untrusted feedback will never affect you but she did not care about her work since she is committed on SMAS. Then people sharing negative trust on untrusted feedback all about her responsibility and her attitude.

If she is such kind of person who can control the abuses continuously on this forum. who can control her. I mean take her off from DT.

Next to that, I see she has shared the neg trust to aTriz but comments are purely positive one about him. Then why the shit she has been shared that negative trust to him.

I do not understand there is no person on this forum to ask these shit works done by lauda?

I really believe Ognasty will look to it. If my points are valid, hope he tag her.

Thanks for the kind advice vod.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 03:42:59 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 04:18:58 PM by Lauda

I am absolutely under no obligation to: a) Respond to your PMs. b) Read your PMs (not block you). c) Review you (being part of SMAS does not come with a 'you have to review users' obligation). My SMAS stance would have already been changed to 1 strike and no review (and you're a prime example of someone who does not deserve one), but occasionally there are examples of users who have greatly deserved their review and unlisting and thus it has not.

The SMAS list is in no way related to the forum rules, the trust guidelines or anyone's DT position. It's a list run by individuals, and as such they can do with it as they wish. Spamming me via PM, and then spamming me via false negative ratings after I've explicitly warned you not to PM me again is another issue..
If anything, after the stunt that you've just pulled, nobody should ever delist you from any such list nor enroll you in any campaign. However, that isn't entirely up to me.

You can already predict who is going to come in here, and how they are going to comment, even though I'm entirely right in this situation.

Cheerio.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
AngelSky (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:55:39 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 12:46:28 AM by mprep

I am absolutely under no obligation to: a) Respond to your PMs. b) Have to read your PMs (not block you). c) Review you (being part of SMAS does not come with a 'you have to review users' obligation). My SMAS stance would have already been changed to 1 strike and no review (and you're a prime example of someone who does not deserve one), but occasionally there are examples of users who have greatly deserved their review and unlisting and thus it has not.

The SMAS list is in no way related to the forum rules, the trust guidelines or anyone's DT position. It's a list run by individuals, and as such they can do with it as they wish. Spamming me via PM, and then spamming me via false negative ratings after I've explicitly warned you not to PM me again is another issue..
If anything, after the stunt that you've just pulled, nobody should ever delist you from any such list nor enroll you in any campaign. However, that isn't entirely up to me.

You can already predict who is going to come in here, and how they are going to comment, even though I'm entirely right in this situation.

Cheerio.

You did not blocked me huh. Do you remember or forget it lauda. I have not rised with the SMAS rules. I am also aware that is individual rules will not consider with the forum rules abusing. You have shared the negative rating with aTriz with the positive comment on that. If you want to share the neutral feedback why you have added on negative. I know you do not want to get the bad name for ALU services.

Have you checked the reference I shared with you. I have given back with the proper reference.

Want to know one thing. To get your answer for smas list. Do you think I need to wait for 5 days, no answers from you on thread and negative rating from you. Please tell me this is how you manage the project and behave with the forum members huh?

If you do not know meaning spamming. Search in Google for that first. Simply throwing the text will not be answer mate.

I know you are only person can remove my red tag but I need loyalty for everyone. Why you blasting all the people in the forum? 

Try to be true in your reply at least.

Check this, whether you answered me or not when sharing remainder pm to you in 4 day.

https://imgur.com/a/TLO0uwN
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 04:18:23 PM

Check this, whether you answered me or not when sharing remainder pm to you in 4 day.

You left out the forum time in that screenshot.  It could be five years old.  :/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 04:20:38 PM

I am absolutely under no obligation to b) Read your PMs (not block you).
Read this sentence again (I've slightly corrected it from "Have to read your PMs" -> "Read your PMs" + added a strike-through to the first part since you apparently don't know how to read this). It clearly states that I'm allowed to block you (simplified meaning, since you apparently don't understand it), which I did after you've chosen to ignore my explicit warning. You're not the first nor last to be blocked due to PM spam (regarding SMAS or not).

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
AngelSky (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:04:44 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 12:45:39 AM by mprep

I am absolutely under no obligation to b) Read your PMs (not block you).
Read this sentence again (I've slightly corrected it from "Have to read your PMs" -> "Read your PMs" + added a strike-through to the first part since you apparently don't know how to read this). It clearly states that I'm allowed to block you (simplified meaning, since you apparently don't understand it), which I did after you've chosen to ignore my explicit warning. You're not the first nor last to be blocked due to PM spam (regarding SMAS or not).

This is how you incorrectly typed to pm as well and now here too mate. You are expecting the others to be in perfect grammar but why you have missed it mate. Is that my mistake? nope right.

If you pmed back says you are failed in SMAS review means there is nothing I have to contact you but instead you blocked, no replies for 5 days.

Yesterday also you have red tagged the bitkaboom manager as he asked to wait for payment multiple time. He played with payment and you played with my reputation. Almost you both are same. Who has to punish you for the mistake and troubles giving to forum members.

You left out the forum time in that screenshot.  It could be five years old.  :/

LOL no its snipped on yesterday. I have taken screenshot just a minute before. Can I share that to here mate?

@lauda Since I do not have mistake on me. I request you remove the red tag on me. I do the same to you lauda.

Thanks for understanding...

Hope my query not breaking any forum rule.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 05:10:24 PM

This is how you incorrectly typed to pm as well and now here too mate. You are expecting the others to be in perfect grammar but why you have missed it mate. Is that my mistake? nope right.
Both posts to which you are referring to are typed correctly (or as correctly as they need to be).

@lauda Since I do not have mistake on me. I request you remove the red tag on me. I do the same to you lauda.
So you are making a conditional offer where you are to remove your false negative trust spam only if I remove my rating? How convenient..

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
AngelSky (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:15:00 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 12:46:43 AM by mprep

Both posts to which you are referring to are typed correctly (or as correctly as they need to be).

So you are making a conditional offer where you are to remove your false negative trust spam only if I remove my rating? How convenient..

You take me wrong mate. I have not offered you anything. I do not want to campaigns or anything. I personally do not want reputation of mine get damaged. Don't say my feedback is wrong. You obviously know whether I am right or not in my sent feedback to you.

I am not sure forum rules allow to take the trust away. That is I have mentioned in my post too. If allows lets do mutual understanding on this. There only I am standing.

@lauda when will you remove your fake negative trust from me.

@moderators. since she sharing incorrect feedback without proper evidence. I request you all take action against her. I saw the aTriz case recently. Even she also has be punished for her irresponsible behavior and abusing power.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 11:48:23 AM

@moderators. -snip-
Moderators don't deal with anything in the trust system. Scams are not moderated. Trust is not moderated. The only thing moderators cover is anything that violates the rules (i.e. spam, wrong section, explicitly illegal content).

The aTriz case is indirectly linked to Lauda.

AngelSky (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:33:50 PM

@moderators. -snip-
Moderators don't deal with anything in the trust system. Scams are not moderated. Trust is not moderated. The only thing moderators cover is anything that violates the rules (i.e. spam, wrong section, explicitly illegal content).

The aTriz case is indirectly linked to Lauda.

I know all you have replied here. If any abuses the power. That would not be asked by anyone huh? When is having the mistake purely I do not know why you are not asking herself to behave properly with the normal forum member.

Since I saw the aTriz problem, I am getting more faith over Ognasty that he can shoot out the worst people like Lauda who is use the power on normal people without valid proof.

If she indirectly linked to aTriz issue. She should be tagged for that and the issue she done to me.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 02:56:47 PM

I know all you have replied here. If any abuses the power. That would not be asked by anyone huh? When is having the mistake purely I do not know why you are not asking herself to behave properly with the normal forum member.
You know nobody except some made up usernames. People will behave with you the way you behave with them. Tit for tat. Grin

Since I saw the aTriz problem, I am getting more faith over Ognasty that he can shoot out the worst people like Lauda who is use the power on normal people without valid proof.
Congratulations on having scooped out your (till now) working brain and having thrown it down the snake pit to join the zombie gang of bitcointalk. Still, who cares? Cool

If she indirectly linked to aTriz issue.
And forget all the good things that Lauda has done for this forum? Decision came from aTriz and not Lauda.

She should be tagged for that and the issue she done to me.
Again decision came from aTriz and not Lauda. You are trying to use this opportunity to drag people who are innocent simply because you yourself are not willing to accept your own bad deeds. The truth stings hard - doesnt it? I can feel ya pain. Grin But the wise thing would be to accept it and move on. Chill out.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4732
Merit: 4239

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 05:15:30 PM
Merited by AngelSky (25)

Please stop mentioning me in these issues that have nothing to do with me. I’ve already left feedback for Lauda and excluded him from my trust network. Talk to those who support him if you want change.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
AngelSky (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:43:16 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 12:47:34 AM by mprep

Please stop mentioning me in these issues that have nothing to do with me. I’ve already left feedback for Lauda and excluded him from my trust network. Talk to those who support him if you want change.

Thanks for the answer sir. Hope lauda will be take the red tag off from me. I really get my buthurted because her negative trust now. If it is true one. I can take it as without dragging anything. Really sad that I got negative when mistake not mine.

@lauda I have already mentioned in my last post. I request you to release from this red tag. I have done the wrong to you. I apologize for all the problem I done from my side. Please help me out.

You know nobody except some made up usernames. People will behave with you the way you behave with them. Tit for tat. Grin

Congratulations on having scooped out your (till now) working brain and having thrown it down the snake pit to join the zombie gang of bitcointalk. Still, who cares? Cool

If she indirectly linked to aTriz issue.
And forget all the good things that Lauda has done for this forum? Decision came from aTriz and not Lauda.

She should be tagged for that and the issue she done to me.
Again decision came from aTriz and not Lauda. You are trying to use this opportunity to drag people who are innocent simply because you yourself are not willing to accept your own bad deeds. The truth stings hard - doesnt it? I can feel ya pain. Grin But the wise thing would be to accept it and move on. Chill out.

I agree her good deeds as well mate people like us who are all wanna bring them with the hard opportunities will get her red tag means we will loose all the efforts done.
I expect lauda to take me off from this red tag. I acknowledge here there is no speak about her on this foum.

You got it. Really red tag paining here lot.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 08:29:10 PM

I know all you have replied here.

I think he was acknowledging we all had posted our opinions on the subject.   Huh

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: