Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 08:13:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a possibility that ether will reach to 19K USD in the near future?  (Read 586 times)
sammys

Activity: 1111
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:45:50 PM

Why not ? Not just Ethereum every coin has a chance to break the records.But it depends their investment and their hardwork . Yes ethereum can break to the records  (i have a hope )but its not possible in the near future . Because government and banks wouldn't permit it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
berezov_petro

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:06:59 PM

This opportunity is always there! But I think this will not happen soon. For ETH it would be good to grow up to $ 2,000, and here the bar is $ 19,000. If that happens, it will just be a great miracle.

ac2eugenio

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:09:49 PM

Possibility will always be there,but the question is,when,because bitcoin seems to be having a hard time to push the market up that is why it is harder to tell when will this market are going to break its current resistance,as we can see the hard resistances are in the $10k levels because it is the psychological resistance of people.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:12:22 PM

I was wondering from what I have read in the forum threads and a lot of people talking about the rise of altcoins. Most of it are saying that it will be ether to achieve what bitcoin has achieve today. They talk about its market price volatility or its price that is slowly recovering other than bitcoin that for somehow as of this moment has fall down a little bit on its market price. One thing came to my mind and that is the possibility that ethereum could be next to bitcoin? I am also happy if this will happen since I am holding a 1 ether in my digital wallet and I am hoping that one day ether will somehow break the record for bitcoin even though it is an altcoin.
You probably meant bitcoin. ETH to over$ 19,000 is still a lot. Yes, bitcoin has achieved such growth in a year with $ 1000-but the ether is a completely different coin.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:13:34 PM

I was wondering from what I have read in the forum threads and a lot of people talking about the rise of altcoins. Most of it are saying that it will be ether to achieve what bitcoin has achieve today. They talk about its market price volatility or its price that is slowly recovering other than bitcoin that for somehow as of this moment has fall down a little bit on its market price. One thing came to my mind and that is the possibility that ethereum could be next to bitcoin? I am also happy if this will happen since I am holding a 1 ether in my digital wallet and I am hoping that one day ether will somehow break the record for bitcoin even though it is an altcoin.
Just look at the current circulating supply and the market cap. You will get your answers. Or let me tell it - the chances are extremely low. The based on just the current market supply, the price you are expecting that is $19,000 USD means the market cap being more than a trillion USD which is quite insane for a single crypto to cover. More over it might be possible but the price of bitcoin will be way higher than it is now, so you will be better off investing on bitcoin.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:17:58 PM

Achieve this price is possible but no in nearest time. In my opinion ethereum can achieve maximum 2000 dollars until end of this year, so 19k dollars will be achieved over several years
masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:22:12 PM

Why not ? Not just Ethereum every coin has a chance to break the records.But it depends their investment and their hardwork . Yes ethereum can break to the records  (i have a hope )but its not possible in the near future . Because government and banks wouldn't permit it

Government and Banks has nothing to do with Ethereums price, but what will be Bitcoins price if Ethereum reach $19000? Probably around $250000 for a Bitcoin. I don't think that $19000 is possible price in the near and not so near future.

Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:22:29 PM

Most likely it wont really be possible. Eth do have current supply of 99,065,661 and bitcoin do have total 21M and 17M currently  in circulation.When we do just talk on realistic basis we can really presume that reaching out $19k or even surpass bitcoins milestone isnt possible. If it does then what would be the entire cap? We wont able to achieve that much.
erikliwater

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

The future is your Genome

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:22:34 PM

i think there is no possibility that ether will not reach to 19k usd in the near future. i think it is imposible.

bene_gesserit

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:22:55 PM

If the inflation rate of the US Dollar was 50% during the next 3 or 4 years, maybe then ETH could reach 19k USD.  Wink
But I think it's quite unlikely.
gracer88

Activity: 378

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:28:13 PM

I think if the bitcoin price will rise to 200,000 dollars in the near future, it is possible that the cost of the Ethereum will also rise to 20,000 dollars.
But it seems to me that this will not happen very soon. Roll Eyes

Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:31:00 PM

all things can happen in the world of cryptocurrency, but if you expect eth to reach 19k usd, then what is the price of bitcoin? certainly will be much higher, and this can not happen in the near future, may still be very long

labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:38:37 PM

Everything is possible in this world as far as the world is still in the existence, but base on the analysis author of the reply before mine above, I don’t think it’s possible at all. For only ETH to reach up to trillion usd on market cap. It might be definitely a nightmare. Just my opinion
Kizaki

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:40:51 PM

Anything is possible, we all know that crypto is not yet fully developed and it is not widely adapted yet. Just imagine the market demand if people, businesses and even government starts adapting crypto currency and block chain in their system and services. There will be more investors and the market demand will massively increase.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 08:43:19 PM

maybee, if bitcoin would cost 200k $.
Outgrowth needs only 30 times))
for the etherium it is possible, but there must be a huge inflow of money into the crypto currency
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:43:33 PM

I do think that it is possible for etherium to reach such msrket value given that it id having a high demand in the market and for its large community of users. But I think there will be more years to come for its value to reach that much and surely, hllding for that long would be worth it than to just sit down and panic every backdrops in the market.
weav

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:43:52 PM

Of course it is possible , just look at bitcoin . But i may take a long time before it hits that number. And there are a lot of factors that will come in to play , like if there will be a better product in the future than eth is. Maybe Vitalik decides to stop and eth crashes because of that, there are a lot of things that can happen so it is impossible to predict.

0xcosmos

Activity: 585
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:49:42 PM

i think it definitely can in the five to ten years
eth has the potential to change the game of blockchain completely
and i also think there is huge possibility for the switch to happen too
ivlvov

Activity: 140

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:27:15 PM

Now the market does not feel so good that ETH has grown to such a high rate. I think $ 19,000 is quite a possible price, but in a few years.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
KaledeNobet

Activity: 182

The future is your Genome

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:30:43 PM

of course it is possible. in my opinion bitcoin will reach to 20k in 6 mounths. may be  end of year at least 40k dollars

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: