Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:03:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 141 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[Bounty][Airdop] LancerNetwork: online labor market in the field of blockchain  (Read 22000 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DarkPunk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:10:14 PM

I think for those who actively participate in the bounty and in every way trying to make money on the crypto-currency of the bounty of this project will be very useful
Why did you decide to have a more specific answer?
The platform will be created for freelancers who earn on cryptocurrency, bounty hunters and freelancers very related topics and similar topics, in both cases people earn online .
Theraty

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:13:25 PM

I am in love with this project. The idea is so interesting. I see how people is interested in this project because the bounty is working nice.
Lancer is really promising. I hope developers reserved enough of tokens because the community grows every day.  
I am sure. The bounty pool is 1000000 tokens. It is more than enough. So, have you decided what you will do? I mean what campaign do you prefer?
I think I will try to wright articles or translate the white paper in my native language. I hope it is not reserved. I'd rather hurry up.
Yes, there are many translators here that would like to take this opportunity. Don't be upset if it is reserved. You can try something else. Facebook, for example.
Good idea. Thanks for your advices. Maybe, you are right. It is even more easier than writing articles or translating. Besides, I have enough follower on my accounts.
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:18:08 PM

I think for those who actively participate in the bounty and in every way trying to make money on the crypto-currency of the bounty of this project will be very useful
The platform will be created for freelancers who earn on cryptocurrency, bounty hunters and freelancers very related topics and similar topics, in both cases people earn online .
What can you say about the company's bounty terms? Would you participate in it?
Tobius

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:20:17 PM

I am in love with this project. The idea is so interesting. I see how people is interested in this project because the bounty is working nice.
Lancer is really promising. I hope developers reserved enough of tokens because the community grows every day.  
I am sure. The bounty pool is 1000000 tokens. It is more than enough. So, have you decided what you will do? I mean what campaign do you prefer?
I think I will try to wright articles or translate the white paper in my native language. I hope it is not reserved. I'd rather hurry up.
Yes, there are many translators here that would like to take this opportunity. Don't be upset if it is reserved. You can try something else. Facebook, for example.
Good idea. Thanks for your advices. Maybe, you are right. It is even more easier than writing articles or translating. Besides, I have enough follower on my accounts.
Lucky you. I don't have that much. Probably, I will try myself in the signature campaign. I think it will be the best decision for me.  
Theraty

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:26:53 PM

Lucky you. I don't have that much. Probably, I will try myself in the signature campaign. I think it will be the best decision for me. 
The best part in this bounty is that everyone could choose what they want and what they like most. I think it shows how important Lancer's community is important for developers. 
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:26:59 PM

The conditions do not differ much from other bounty companies except that the remuneration is paid not by stakes but by tokens
Tobius

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:31:25 PM

The best part in this bounty is that everyone could choose what they want and what they like most. I think it shows how important Lancer's community is important for developers. 
It is true. If the community is strong, the project is strong too. I wish good luck for Lancer's team and for you too
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:34:09 PM

The conditions do not differ much from other bounty companies except that the remuneration is paid not by stakes but by tokens
Is it good or bad in your opinion?
Theraty

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:36:14 PM

It is true. If the community is strong, the project is strong too. I wish good luck for Lancer's team and for you too
Thanks. I think everyone will get what they want and deserve after this interesting collaboration.  
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:42:19 PM

Of course for me personally, it would be preferable to receive the award in the stakes than tokens, although this is the choice of developers so they thought it was necessary.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:51:22 PM

Of course for me personally, it would be preferable to receive the award in the stakes than tokens, although this is the choice of developers so they thought it was necessary.
If the profit in steaks you get more ?
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:00:42 PM

If the profit in steaks you get more ?
This question can be viewed from different angles. If a person is in bounty a lot and most of them have a high rank then the probability that you will get a good number of tokens is almost zero. If the opposite is the bounty was relatively few people that shared pool of coins allocated to one or another branch of the bounty is split between all participants in parts. In this case, the developers decided to set a fixed fee .
mine777

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:09:04 PM

Why can't I see the lists of participants where to find information on this?
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:17:45 PM

Also I asked such question because it isn't clear what number of people will participate . And this is a very important factor when choosing a company bounty, depends on the potential profit
mine777

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:25:45 PM

Also I asked such question because it isn't clear what number of people will participate . And this is a very important factor when choosing a company bounty, depends on the potential profit
Hope to get an answer to my question in the shortest time, may be I did not see a reference to the table with participants particularly interested in signature company.
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:33:25 PM

Hope to get an answer to my question in the shortest time, may be I did not see a reference to the table with participants particularly interested in signature company.
Why signature? Why you do not participate in company social networks? Due to the lack of accounts with a large number of subscribers?
mine777

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:41:45 PM

Why signature? Why you do not participate in company social networks? Due to the lack of accounts with a large number of subscribers?
Therefore very lazy to deal with promotion of accounts in social networks, I find it easier to join in signature the company and write 10 posts a week. Especially with the introduction of merit very much decreased competition in them.
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:49:24 PM

Therefore very lazy to deal with promotion of accounts in social networks, I find it easier to join in signature the company and write 10 posts a week. Especially with the introduction of merit very much decreased competition in them.
I agree, a beginner can upgrade your account at least before the member became almost impossible(((
IlbiStarz (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:19:58 PM

when token distribution sir, each week or after end sale?
Hello! Tokens will be distributed after sale
IlbiStarz (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:30:13 PM

Telegram Campaign : @traderindon

Airdrop :
My telegram : @traderindon
Medium : @adityapanjisaputra
Twitter : @calonpegawaich
Telegram Invite:
@jipan76
@traderholder
@signupnow
@signup_here
@signup_now
@jipan1
@gunung1
@gunung2
@gunung3
@gunung4
@alex7178
@destiss
@sulesur
@betadine1
@bpamungkas17
@vannbasten
@nurhilal878
@sofialatch1
@arielnoah11
@okylukman1
@kozukioden
@inohirokun
@rhomaira
@umielvi
@nikitawil
@tatajanet
@rafiahmads
@nagitaslav
@nunungsu
@azizgaga
@destaseti
@ammysea
@angelinajoy
@marionjolla
@sisipricil

Thanks for your report!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 141 »
  Print  

Jump to: