Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:26:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 141 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[Bounty][Airdop] LancerNetwork: online labor market in the field of blockchain  (Read 22004 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
imginy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:38:32 AM

my eyes run off, guys Smiley tell me, where can I make good money here?
if you know how to make a video - go for it. the distribution of blogs and media accounts for 20% of tokens.
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:46:07 AM

if you know how to make a video - go for it. the distribution of blogs and media accounts for 20% of tokens.
and if this user creates a video of exceptional quality, he gets the highest rate of reward!
mine777

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:54:56 AM

and if this user creates a video of exceptional quality, he gets the highest rate of reward!
it's all, of course, wonderful, but only I'm not confident in my abilities and I'm worried. what if my idea was already used in this bounty?
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:02:15 AM

it's all, of course, wonderful, but only I'm not confident in my abilities and I'm worried. what if my idea was already used in this bounty?
and you come up with a new idea, record a minimum video for a minute, attach an acceptable article by number of characters and vo-alya! - get a deserved reward! Cheesy
pl5475

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:04:24 AM

#join campaign 
Facebook campaign
Facebook url: https://www.facebook.com/jongchan.lim.98

Twiter campaign
Twitter url; https://twitter.com/jjanggu5475?s=09

Telegram campaign
Telegram username: @Limjongchan
imginy

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:10:30 AM

and you come up with a new idea, record a minimum video for a minute, attach an acceptable article by number of characters and vo-alya! - get a deserved reward! Cheesy
while the materials for creating the video can be taken from the site or the telegraph, which is also convenient and will add some significance to the video.
mine777

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:19:21 AM

I would participate in Twitter-actions, but, unfortunately, I do not have as many subscribers as the bounty demands Sad
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:27:10 AM

I would participate in Twitter-actions, but, unfortunately, I do not have as many subscribers as the bounty demands Sad
you still have time to type them. connect your friends, acquaintances and colleagues. just do not wind it with special services, it will all be checked by the developers or their assistants.
imginy

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:38:31 AM

you still have time to type them. connect your friends, acquaintances and colleagues. just do not wind it with special services, it will all be checked by the developers or their assistants.
namely. here's the problem when there are not enough subscribers. I did not think about it before, but it turns out that it can come in handy at the most unexpected moment.
nazrulislam

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 09:50:16 AM

A great project with a great perspective! nice team with good products in the field of blockchain! !! Smiley Smiley Smiley
mine777

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:51:35 AM

namely. here's the problem when there are not enough subscribers. I did not think about it before, but it turns out that it can come in handy at the most unexpected moment.
I agree! Nevertheless, there is enough opportunity to receive worthy rewards in this bounty. I wish you and all the other participants good luck!
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:46:11 AM

In this bounty company it is possible to earn absolutely any way. Even for finding any bugs it is possible to get a reward
andrianovaelena2107

Activity: 174

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:46:52 AM

LancerNetwork, the fact remains that is one of the best ICO i have ever seen. It is investors inclined, customers inclined, community inclined. The project gives its best, for the supporters to have the best. This project is just amazing.
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:54:24 AM

In this bounty company it is possible to earn absolutely any way. Even for finding any bugs it is possible to get a reward
This variability in the choice will certainly attract a lot of people in this bounty company. The only thing I do not quite understand why the signature company allocated less than the same airdrop.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:01:58 AM

This variability in the choice will certainly attract a lot of people in this bounty company. The only thing I do not quite understand why the signature company allocated less than the same airdrop.
At the moment, participation in the subscription company is too difficult for many forum participants. I think that's why the developers gave the signature company such a small percentage
redlay

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:10:39 AM

At the moment, participation in the subscription company is too difficult for many forum participants. I think that's why the developers gave the signature company such a small percentage
It always seemed to me that participation in a signature company is much more profitable than in the company of social networks or airdrop.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:18:45 AM

It always seemed to me that participation in a signature company is much more profitable than in the company of social networks or airdrop.
Previously, it was really more rewarding than today. Because to raise your rank could be anyone without much labour taking the activity in the forum and writing posts.
redlay

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:26:09 AM

Previously, it was really more rewarding than today. Because to raise your rank could be anyone without much labour taking the activity in the forum and writing posts.
Yeah with the introduction of merit to a high rank was unreal . I don't understand why put such a high threshold to get a new rank? 100 merit to a full member of this is too much.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:34:27 AM

Yeah with the introduction of merit to a high rank was unreal . I don't understand why put such a high threshold to get a new rank? 100 merit to a full member of this is too much.
Well, lucky for those who previously managed to pump your account . We have to settle for what we have.)
redlay

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:42:32 AM

Well, lucky for those who previously managed to pump your account . We have to settle for what we have.)
It would be nice to take part in the company of social networks. My social media accounts allow me to do this. I would not like to miss such a project and the opportunity to receive tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 141 »
  Print  

Jump to: