Bitcoin Forum
September 26, 2024, 10:13:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Corida - copyright information decentralized archive  (Read 267 times)
coridaorg (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 02:35:04 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 11:38:57 AM by coridaorg

CORIDA - copyright information decentralized archive

Official site - https://corida.org | Mail - admin@corida.org

The service can be used by poets, musicians, writers, programmers and other persons who wish to fix the fact of their authorship. A compiled contract, a script, a book and any other text can be included in the database. Currently, there is a realization of the possibility of depositing graphic images and audio files.

CORIDA uses advanced technology - blockchain, which allows you to deposit (write to the archive in digital form) to you a work of authorship for the purpose of further proof of their authorship. The record of the deposited work will be stored indefinitely, and the availability and date of its placement can be checked by anyone who wishes on the hash in the archive archive. This will be part of the evidence base for the protection of their copyrights.

In the process of depositing the author's work, a hash of the object is created - that is, its digital image. This image is placed in a distributed archive, based on blockchain technology. The reliability of the recorded information is confirmed by creating a large number of cryptographically confirmed copies stored by each of the network participants. This makes the modification of the data already made impossible.

The basis for writing data to the archive will be the translation of the CRDA token. CORIDA (CRDA) tokens are digital accounting units, the standard of which is ERC20. One token provides an opportunity to post one work - to make one hash record in the information archive.

sidgrip

Activity: 211
Merit: 119

Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 03:38:48 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 12:51:19 AM by sidgrip

reserved  Grin

BLAKEZONE Crypto Gaming Platform --- Mine While you Game Blake256 Merged Mining Pools: LA1 - NY2/AT1 - EU3  Why mine one coin when you can mine six at a once! Cool
For the latest info & updates --> Blake Community Telegram     BCT Blakecoin thread     Blakecoin.org     Twitter     Rent Mining Hash for BlakeCoin & Photon -->  Mining Rig Rentals
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:00:51 PM

You have it written. "The reliability of the recorded information is confirmed by the creation of a large number of cryptographically confirmed copies stored by each of the network members, which makes it impossible to change the data." And why change them? How much will the use of your service be? For the court, your content can not be used as evidence.
Janasey

Activity: 172

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:29:21 PM

A project with a promising future. Good luck.
egretia
coridaorg (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 06:53:37 AM

I also think that the project with a promising future. Thank you very much.  Smiley
German Klimenko

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:59:06 AM

I think that previous ICO - Poet has the same purposes. Do you compare you idea with the other projects? Proof of authorships it is very interesting topic and I think that blockchain is ideal technology for this. But unfortunately we still have not services for it. Also it is interesting will be accepted such proofs in the courts or not.
snikers3553

Activity: 486
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:04:07 AM

What is this?  Shocked
whitepapper, what about yours coins? anythig man!
i can understand nothing!
kampratt

Activity: 136

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:11:04 AM

can i get more complete information?
pakbardi

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:20:23 AM

who are the teams in your project and their track record?
bojoketikung

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:38:01 AM

What does CORIDA mean? a business or a work of art someone to be appreciated with what?
Still need more information but the concept looks interesting and hopes with other useful programs.
coridaorg (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 07:10:02 AM

who are the teams in your project and their track record?
we are a group of programmers, this is our first collective project
thank you for your interest
smithnumberone1

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:27:59 AM

Interesting project. I will be waiting for more information, let's see another comment this project before enjoying this  & how this project will turn out.
sarfield

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:32:31 AM

he team of all programmers, it seems a good project and quality, hoping this project really has new ideas and innovations that are able to grow well.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
coridaorg (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 09:08:24 AM

Friends, thank you for your support, it is important for the novice project!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: