Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:32:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FlipNpik - THE FIRST COLLABORATIVE SOCIAL MEDIA FOR LOCAL BUSINESSES  (Read 2810 times)
theedm09ka

Activity: 250
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:13:22 AM

Project looks interesting. I will be looking out for more information, let's see another opinion giving to this project & how this project will turn out. I’ll have to check it out.

We always listen to feedback. Community feedback is the most important thing  Grin
marimobaka

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 04:22:30 AM

program sale (private sale, pre ICO & ICO) avaliabel from 1st may - october 2018, right? and than I see the price 1 ETH=3500 FNP, it's mean 1 FNP=0.0002857 ETH, I think this price rate is so high with Hardcap 100.000 ETH must reach. why this project have a price so high?

theedm09ka

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:40:14 AM

program sale (private sale, pre ICO & ICO) avaliabel from 1st may - october 2018, right? and than I see the price 1 ETH=3500 FNP, it's mean 1 FNP=0.0002857 ETH, I think this price rate is so high with Hardcap 100.000 ETH must reach. why this project have a price so high?

We believe in the project and to be honest price is not the correct metric to see whether a token is 'expensive' or not. Some lesser-known tokens are priced at $1000 and yet they couldn't get high market cap after they hit exchanges
ndyarisya

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:51:25 PM

It has been present a very good new project and by bringing the concept that is so interesting by using social media facilities, in today's social media is growing rapidly and of course this project get positive value from the investors. With the right strategy and attract many investors will join, if for the allocation of bounty will certainly attract many bounty hunter.apalagi for allocation of its signature who get 30% allocation itself must be very legit later for the results, hopefully the project can be successful
Bertram89

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:35:05 PM

I did not find information about the project team and the price of the token. Tell me, please, where can I read about this?
theedm09ka

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:00:56 AM

I did not find information about the project team and the price of the token. Tell me, please, where can I read about this?

team page is here https://flipnpik.io/#equipe
base token price 1 ETH = 3500 FNP
pakbardi

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:12:47 AM

a great project for local businesses in gaining profits and marketing their business better. I think this is one of the best projects for investors because of the many advantages that will be generated from this platform. hopefully for the progress of this project will be smooth and achieve success.
theedm09ka

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:37:08 AM

a great project for local businesses in gaining profits and marketing their business better. I think this is one of the best projects for investors because of the many advantages that will be generated from this platform. hopefully for the progress of this project will be smooth and achieve success.

yes, let's hope for the best  Cool
Jonkumis

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:08:07 AM

there will certainly be many investors interested in joining this project, as investors believe that this project is promising, I am sure this project will achieve its success for the future.
piaomar

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:35:01 AM

there will certainly be many investors interested in joining this project, as investors believe that this project is promising, I am sure this project will achieve its success for the future.
projects are usually searched by entrepreneurs to make their business get profits. the team that handles this project also professionally. surely they will do the best for the project to make FlipNpik be liked by many investors, and the project becomes a great project.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Gemma_AmaZix

Activity: 235

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:04:06 AM

projects are usually searched by entrepreneurs to make their business get profits. the team that handles this project also professionally. surely they will do the best for the project to make FlipNpik be liked by many investors, and the project becomes a great project.

The team are doing everything they can to make FlipNpik a success Smiley
fantomasik

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:02:19 PM

Whatever the reasons, the idea of ​​the project is already decently raised, and here you can go only at speed, quality and mass advertising. And here they plan to stretch all this. It's better a month, but it's strong and bright.

ammolv

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 01:01:12 AM

Whatever the reasons, the idea of ​​the project is already decently raised, and here you can go only at speed, quality and mass advertising. And here they plan to stretch all this. It's better a month, but it's strong and bright.

Thank you for the support!
Halono

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:43:23 PM

the project looks interesting! you can not call the idea completely new and not similar to existing projects, but in this area it is more important to implement than uniqueness) I will follow you, good luck guys!)
Mi chael

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:37:28 PM

This is really a good step on the part of the developers and the project team! And it's quite the opposite))) Therefore, it is clear here that the lion's share of tokens will be at the hands of investors and the project will be more decentralized and independent!...
egretia
chickaboom

Activity: 614

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:45:01 AM

the project looks interesting! you can not call the idea completely new and not similar to existing projects, but in this area it is more important to implement than uniqueness) I will follow you, good luck guys!)

Hey there FlipNpik fans!🎉

Did you read our last blog post on Medium? 🗞

Social Media Platforms Have to Become Collaborative

👉👉 https://medium.com/@FlipNpik/social-media-platforms-have-to-become-collaborative-1e01be9ec979

Let's give it some claps 👏

Also, feel free to check out FlipNpik's website
➡️ Website : https://flipnpik.io/
theedm09ka

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:02:59 AM

This is really a good step on the part of the developers and the project team! And it's quite the opposite))) Therefore, it is clear here that the lion's share of tokens will be at the hands of investors and the project will be more decentralized and independent!...
egretia

That's true Michael. besides, the app is already built, and already have some activities in Montreal. This is real project with real ambition
Angel_AmaZix

Activity: 299

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:31:39 PM

Seduced by our Collaborative Ecosystem, Ian, Simon and Jason did not hesitate to join our journey. 👌

Create and share value with us, join our ICO!

➡️ Telegram : https://t.me/flipnpikico

#FlipNpik #ICO #Stellar #crypto #BuyLocal
hnoy92

Activity: 259

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:49:28 AM

Hello,

We’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter, Telegram and reddit.

Good luck with your ICO guys!

Hey Skatt team! This looks great; thanks for sharing!  Cool
Angel_AmaZix

Activity: 299

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:54:46 PM

FlipNpik is in the French Riviera for The Monaco International Blockchain!

The Monaco International Blockchain event is a good opportunity to present our project. ✨

➡️ Join our Telegram : https://t.me/flipnpikico   

#FlipNpik #ICO #Stellar #BuyLocal #FNP
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: