Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:35:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Human rights violation  (Read 172 times)
Onstant (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:29:59 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2019, 02:23:32 PM by Onstant

Where to I go to get in?
BirdDriver

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:44:14 PM

If you are in that type of trouble, getting to Canada probably wont do you much good.  You need to find like minded individuals who are determined, armed, and suited to either defend you, or get your case out to the masses. Preferably both. See the Cliven Bundy case for an example. If your cause is just enough seek out the Oath Keepers, III %, or possibly the Michigan Militia. I wish I could help you. But I'm just an average dude. I commend you. Godspeed. 
Vocalwalls

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 05:09:35 PM

It would have been better if you're from a third world country.

Canada and USA are strong allies. They even share immigration information.

You may cross the border and get in, but I doubt you'll be allowed to stay after your hearing.
aleksej996

Activity: 490
Merit: 389

Do not trust the government

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:16:37 PM

What have you done exactly?

Have you just disclosed some information or have you done something else illegal?

It all depends when it comes to people helping you out.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:16:17 PM

Re: Whistleblower in u.s. Need help getting to Canada seeking asylum
Fleeing from US to Canada basically has no sense. Seriously, it would be quicker and much cheaper to visit a nearest FBI office.
Phenoca

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:36:56 AM

Still can't PM you.

If you are trying to enter Canada illegally, then why would you reveal personal information on a public forum? Most whistleblowers want to remain anonymous, so that they do not get caught. A high-profile whistleblower would consider seeking asylum in Cuba, or a country not affiliated with the the US. Your name links to a tier 3 sex offender, which makes it extremely dangerous to help you, and highly-unlikely that you are a whistleblower.

If you want people to provide free transportation then you would have to prove that you are not a sex offender. If you cannot legally cross the border then you will have to prove that you are a whistleblower.

Giving transportation to sex offenders is extremely dangerous.
aleksej996

Activity: 490
Merit: 389

Do not trust the government

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:17:02 PM

Still can't PM you.

If you are trying to enter Canada illegally, then why would you reveal personal information on a public forum? Most whistleblowers want to remain anonymous, so that they do not get caught. A high-profile whistleblower would consider seeking asylum in Cuba, or a country not affiliated with the the US. Your name links to a tier 3 sex offender, which makes it extremely dangerous to help you, and highly-unlikely that you are a whistleblower.

If you want people to provide free transportation then you would have to prove that you are not a sex offender. If you cannot legally cross the border then you will have to prove that you are a whistleblower.

Giving transportation to sex offenders is extremely dangerous.

Holy crap. You are right.
This guy is in Michigan too.

This guy is sketchy from the start. First it is weird that he doesn't get help from the agency he gave this information. Then doesn't say what the inforamtion is, but says his name, which is the opposite of what you would expect from a whistleblower. Now talking about some bladder infection and that he can't get treatment.

I assume that this guy had more rape whistles blown for him than that he is a whistleblower.

Can someone call the police on this guy and give them his address, please.

EDIT: Seems like he has an arrest warrant against him. Seems he is on parole or something and he ran away.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: