Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 04:41:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Top ten Alts right now  (Read 1665 times)
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 11:15:31 PM

Thanks for the list. I will check them all out and see if there is something in it for me. I like infrastructures, so Ziliqa is definitely a good bet in my opinion. Also, I've heard about Selfkey and that it is very perspective project. We shall see what the time will bring.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
El Loco

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 11:21:05 PM

Good coins, Dragonchain is a must to hold  Cool
atutay

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:23:14 PM

Great portfolio there bro. I think DRG, KEY, TKY, NCASH are good coins. As of now, I only have NCASH but I'm planning to buy some DRG tokens. Thanks for sharing your portfolio and top 10 alts.
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:23:32 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 10:45:00 PM by Aleister Crowley

It's an interesting portfolio. I see you like data coins. You probably have too many of them, so you are bearing some risk there. SelfKey and TheKey? Why both?
I don't understand why he uses both ?? or is there a reason that can not be explained so that it could be one of the secrets that only he can know?  Grin Grin
Crypto Sway

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:00:40 AM

That's a great list, I would add this one to it https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.msg31823480#msg31823480
FaizRafeek78

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:19:40 PM

Hello guys.Rawgs now currently running it's bounty program.it actually pays users to play games(as tokens of course).the best thing is that ,you can also sync in your past data.
They are currently running a bounty campaign.they have doubled all the rewards.(the tokens you earn will grow at least 2-3x)
Its also referred to as the IMDb of games(and so much more).
Check it out.you won't be disappointed.
Bounty thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3333252.0
See you on the other side.lets RAWG!!
Details

~Available option to participate ~

✯ 50 Players one → allocation 1M tokens (Minimum of around 70$ every week)✯

✯ Opinion Leaders ✯

✯ Blogging Campaign → $90 each approved blog, article or news✯

✯ Video Review & Video Blogging → $90 per each high quality video✯

✯ Twitter Campaign → $0.3 - $1.50 per a quoted retweet✯

✯ Facebook Campaign → $0.3 - $1.50 per shares✯

✯ Signature Campaign → $3-$48 per week✯

✯✯ SPECIAL REFERRAL PROGRAM - Double your REWARDS✯✯
nguyennhahn

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:23:39 AM

I like Nebulas (NAS) current price $6.1 ICO price $2
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:25:36 AM

All of them are probably literally getting slaughtered right now, market overall is really bad  Undecided
Adalwolf

Activity: 239
Merit: 4

AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:31:54 AM

It's an interesting portfolio. I see you like data coins. You probably have too many of them, so you are bearing some risk there. SelfKey and TheKey? Why both?

Selfkey and TheKey are different portfolio on their owns, and a great one for that matter. If you analysing both of them look at the them from the points view of their developments and their price history, you will see that they both have a fair chance of improvement. Their markets capitalization, market supply and trade volumes also are some of the key factors that I personally considered to make me believe they will do well in nearest future.
My top ten coins in this period are Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple, NEO, EOS, Cardano, Waves, Tether, Bitcoin Cash, and Dogecoin.
in my version of these ten coins have the development and prices are quite well increased as well as become the mainstay coin after Bitcoin. so it can be categorized as an alternative coin for Bitcoin itself.

Autobay.io   │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform Buy Sell Cars
JOIN TOKEN SALE    ►   1 OCTOBER 2018   ◄
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:34:02 AM

is that all his bounty project is over? I am very interested to follow him someday, if indeed bounty has not started yet.
upyem2k

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:47:25 AM

You have great tokens there I must say. But my own current profile is the at the ICO crowdsale stage at 0.00008ETH per coin. I really love the project and it is first I ever invested because I am new to altcoins.
carcas

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:49:29 AM

it is not easy to get an ICO that can reach the sale price once there in the market. i see big loss in buyer during ico period. how to solve it?
ojherpeu

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:26:34 AM

DTA's community is very good, it may be a potential project, and I have bought some plans to hold for a long time. NCash may get very high profits, but the risk is very high. The number of tokens is too large.
digitran

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:48:56 PM

Quite interesting, by seeing your portfolio I haven't listen more of your holdings. And all are having very less price. But one day these coins also jump in price.
stetym

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:57:02 PM

the forecasts for the Tron currency are the most that are optimistic: the growth of the rate, the increase in the trade turnover and the increase in the capitalization of the coin as a whole. Such positive dynamics will, of course, affect the popularity and relevance of the coin, as well as its investment attractiveness.
elnykate

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:43:49 PM

I am currently looking at universa (untp), wepower (wpr), singularity (agi), matrix (man), switcheo (swh) and zilla (zla). You should def. take a look.
fiubit

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:40:30 AM

And what is about others? ETH, LTC, NEO, EOS, Dogecoin? To my mind there are more suitable to be on DTA’s, AUC’s or ZIL’s places.
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:38:02 AM

I know Ziliqa from this list very well. The coin has got listed on our local exchanger that is ZebPay in India. It has given more wings to it recently and volume has grown nicely with it. I guess its good opportunity with this newly added coin. For me rest of the coins which you have listed are not much attracting one. Im holding few more better coins like IOST, REMME, ADA, ETH, Siacoin and NEO. They are my next top coins in the portfolio and am expecting good boom this year from these coins.
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:41:37 AM

How do you think about Organicco project? Is it potential? They have company and technology too.
I want to invest because 100% capital guarantee and it is security!

Their website: https://organicco.uk/
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:45:42 AM

And what is about others? ETH, LTC, NEO, EOS, Dogecoin? To my mind there are more suitable to be on DTA’s, AUC’s or ZIL’s places.

As far as altcoins go, my current top ten is as follows:

1) IOTA
2) Etherium
3) NEO
4) EOS
5) Steem
6) Tron
7) VeChain
8.) Qtum
9) IOST
10) Stellar

I don’t know if I have figured out the exact order or if it even matters. These are all good projects that I have invested in and plan to hold long term. The ones near the top of my list I have put more money into. I hope that some of these coins do well in the next few years.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: