Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:57:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ENERGZINE - EV CHARGING STATIONS ON BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  (Read 6545 times)
surfVENICE

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:57:25 PM

fascinatingly. Only to this branch there is a small remark. Yes, English, it is the most popular in the world, so to speak. But you should understand that casting pictures instead of text, people will not have the opportunity to translate the project into their native language.
support. If you want to reach a large audience, then you need to take care of the quality translation of all content and information

Yes sir, We do agree and in the support of other languages we provided all raw files of the graphics on demand.

We are a global company. It is our policy to respect every language of the world.

Thanks and Regards
Team Energzine

English is the best way I know for people to understand each other Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jl2020

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:57:52 PM

Extremely the best presentation and achievement in cryptoworld.

Heart touching !!!!

You will sure get success more than expectation.

Your presentation speaks more about your projection.Attracting crowd here.

Thanks
isaevaen (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:00:14 PM

Extremely the best presentation and achievement in cryptoworld.

Heart touching !!!!

You will sure get success more than expectation.

Your presentation speaks more about your projection.Attracting crowd here.

Thanks

Thank you, sir, for your appreciation.

We also hope for the same.

Thanks and Regards
Team Energzine
isaevaen (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:09:23 PM

https://i.imgur.com/Ccs0lr8.jpg

We will open 700 charging stations by Q4 2018 only in Germany. Germany has a ready framework for Electric Vehicle Charging stations that will help to kickstart the business  and people of Germany has shown interest in the business.

The first city will be Hamburg.

Stay tuned for more information.

Join our token sale : http://bit.ly/energzineio

Read Our White Paper: http://bit.ly/energzinewp
Rrush20

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:16:40 PM

Very Good News.

I am regularly check your updates and enjoying your achievements.

All the best.

Thanks
cry18world

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:37:27 PM

Hi,
Why you select this destination first???

Can u write in details about your networking please.

Thank you.
isaevaen (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:00:24 PM

https://i.imgur.com/N07wspa.jpg

Join our @Telegram Group and earn Rewards.
Join Our Group and Channel, Get ENZ Tokens worth 5$ for the first 20K members only!!
Join now: http://bit.ly/enztelegram

The Telegram Referral Program!
Get $1 worth ENZ Tokens for each invite!
isaevaen (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:07:41 PM

Very Good News.

I am regularly check your updates and enjoying your achievements.

All the best.

Thanks

Thank you,

Join our Telegram Group : bit.ly/enztelegram

for regular updates.

Thanks and Regards
Team Energzine
isaevaen (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:09:25 PM

Hi,

Thank you.

The reason behind Germany is that They have first banned the Diesel Engine and now focusing on maximizing Electric Vehicle Sale.

During the ICO sale, we have received much application from Germany and that number has come close to 700.

Hope this answers your question.

Thanks and Regards
Team Energzine
cry18world

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:13:38 PM

Its alright,

Nice decision.

I am studying all the details to take part in.

Will keep in touch with your progress report.

Thank you.
darsiderin

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:21:37 PM

Hi,

Thank you.

The reason behind Germany is that They have first banned the Diesel Engine and now focusing on maximizing Electric Vehicle Sale.

During the ICO sale, we have received much application from Germany and that number has come close to 700.

Thanks and Regards
Team Energzine

Really interesting project. And very original - I had never met such an ICO before. The idea is very innovative, I will observe with interest the development. Cool

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
isaevaen (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:33:04 PM

Hi,

Thank you.

Thanks and Regards
Team Energzine

Really interesting project. And very original - I had never met such an ICO before. The idea is very innovative, I will observe with interest the development. Cool

Thank you, sir, For you amazing words.

We invite you to join our campaigns and stay updated about the project.

Thanks and Regards
Team Energzine
abcdcrypto

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:45:20 PM

Very Nice and remarkable progress you showing here guys.

I am very impressed.I am going to spread your news in my circles and groups by word of mouth too.

You will achieve your goal with your hard work and smart presentation.

Have a great success.

Thx
isaevaen (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:47:06 PM

Very Nice and remarkable progress you showing here guys.

I am very impressed.I am going to spread your news in my circles and groups by word of mouth too.

You will achieve your goal with your hard work and smart presentation.

Have a great success.

Thx

You are most welcome, ambassadors are a key part of any project to get success.

Thanks and Regards
Team Energzine
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:38:27 AM

outside there are many new projects popping up and I see that this project will be able to compete with the other great project, I hope more team spirit again in promoting the projects so that the more participants and investors who interested to join in this project.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:15:11 AM

outside there are many new projects popping up and I see that this project will be able to compete with the other great project, I hope more team spirit again in promoting the projects so that the more participants and investors who interested to join in this project.
Indeed many new projects are popping up, but every project has its own advantages that are not owned in another project.
and I am sure that with the existing excellence in this project could be an attraction, to be able to attract the attention of many investors.
sembada

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:21:11 AM

Indeed many new projects are popping up, but every project has its own advantages that are not owned in another project.
and I am sure that with the existing excellence in this project could be an attraction, to be able to attract the attention of many investors.
It's what we all expect with this project hopefully future projects can be smoothly in the ICO by getting a lot of support from investors.
isaevaen (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:02:55 AM

Thanks for the appreciation.

Team Energzine
isaevaen (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:04:22 AM

Glad to hear from you that.

Thanks and Regards
Team Energzine
isaevaen (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:05:57 AM

It's what we all expect with this project hopefully future projects can be smoothly in the ICO by getting a lot of support from investors.

Until now support is great from the participants and the Investors we hoping the same spirit till the end of the ICO.

It's not a just an ICO its a beginning of a biggest green revolution.

Thanks and Regards
Team Energzine
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: