Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:11:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ENERGZINE - EV CHARGING STATIONS ON BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  (Read 6545 times)
a fool and his money ...

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:47:33 PM

Energzine is the largest power company

I think this idea is very good and cool.
Faultless job, percipient design, engaging vision!

Are you guys ordinary spammers or paid bots? If you are waiting for the payment for spamming this thread, you will not get it, because the dev team already disappear and project turn in to a scam.
Look at the conditions of their bounty campaign. One of the tasks is to write about the project in their thread. That's why so many people try to praise the project. Guys, you look ridiculous.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
agrs

Activity: 896
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:39:07 PM

I tried to open the site www.enrgzine.io, but I did not succeed. This worries me and causes great suspicion. Too many unpleasant coincidences have been happening to this campaign lately.
Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:26:47 AM

I tried to open the site www.enrgzine.io, but I did not succeed. This worries me and causes great suspicion. Too many unpleasant coincidences have been happening to this campaign lately.

Yes, indeed the site is not available. However, this is not a reason to panic or draw any conclusions.
Technical problems sometimes arise.
el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:55:46 AM

Yes, indeed the site is not available. However, this is not a reason to panic or draw any conclusions.

On telegram they say a new website will come online.
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:03:24 AM

An important update that they only informed on the telegram?? Energzine team really do not respect investors. I think that is a very serious reason to evaluate this project.
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:08:18 AM

An important update that they only informed on the telegram?? Energzine team really do not respect investors. I think that is a very serious reason to evaluate this project.

The guy who is moderating Telegram channel is just hired to do that, he have nothing to do with project. Developers team disappeared the same as the website.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:43:22 PM

The guy who is moderating Telegram channel is just hired to do that, he have nothing to do with project. Developers team disappeared the same as the website.

That is not a good sign.
I'm losing more and more of my trust in the project.
ICOEthics

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 12:46:52 PM

Hello Mr/Ms  Bounty Manager.

ENERGZINE did not respond to valid accusations of a SCAM.

Are you still working here?  

Please let us know and do a favor to everyone shutting down the project until they respond.

ENERGZINE notification of a SCAM is posted here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4481949.msg40264596#msg40264596

Please let the community know. Thank you

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:14:10 AM

That is not a good sign.
I'm losing more and more of my trust in the project.
People are losing patience and trust with the ICO because of projects like this. Currently, although projects have proven their potential, they are still suspected and hard to find the minimum investment.
agrs

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:53:14 AM

People are losing patience and trust with the ICO because of projects like this. Currently, although projects have proven their potential, they are still suspected and hard to find the minimum investment.
With each new fraudulent project, people are less willing to invest their funds in ICO. I'm beginning to think that the government regulation of ICO is really necessary.
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:05:03 PM

With each new fraudulent project, people are less willing to invest their funds in ICO. I'm beginning to think that the government regulation of ICO is really necessary.

I'm not happy to say that, but unfortunately I have to agree with you. People need extra protection in such situations, and scammers should be punished immediately.

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

ICOEthics

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 10:40:13 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2018, 10:53:52 PM by ICOEthics

I'm not happy to say that, but unfortunately I have to agree with you. People need extra protection in such situations, and scammers should be punished immediately.

It is getting worse and it will be worse if it is not regulated.

We should keep the eye open on the bounty managers as well.. and put pressure on them to get questions raised by the community answered.

Sometimes they know it is a scam, but all they care is the $$$. - They should do an investigation on the ICO before taking the job, dont you all think?

☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:57:47 AM

We should keep the eye open on the bounty managers as well.. and put pressure on them to get questions raised by the community answered.

Sometimes they know it is a scam, but all they care is the $$$. - They should do an investigation on the ICO before taking the job, dont you all think?

Yes, they should check if the ICO is not a scam. I think with high rank managers do not engage in questionable projects. Otherwise, it looks like with managers as in this case - jr. member. An account created for the purposes of the campaign. They care only about $$$ or take part in the scam.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ICOEthics

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 12:10:26 PM

Yes, they should check if the ICO is not a scam. I think with high rank managers do not engage in questionable projects. Otherwise, it looks like with managers as in this case - jr. member. An account created for the purposes of the campaign. They care only about $$$ or take part in the scam.

We have received information that bounty managers charges a few eth in advance and 1% of the profit (when they know it is a scam).

dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:19:09 PM

This was looking suspicious all the time. Compare it to serious projects and you will see how obvious this is.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
agrs

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:05:30 PM

A few days ago I was very surprised. One of the most respected members of this forum is the bounty manager of ICO, which is knowingly false. Their idea is fantastic and impossible to realize. I'm still at a loss...
ICOEthics

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 10:50:17 AM

THIS IS A SCAM

Bounty Manager is irresponsible for letting people continue working for free.

DO something Bounty Manager!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4481949.0

dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:51:49 PM

THIS IS A SCAM

Bounty Manager is irresponsible for letting people continue working for free.

DO something Bounty Manager!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4481949.0

I encourage anyone coming here to at least look at this. Could be true and it's better to have people like ICOEthics point out something rather than nothing.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:37:27 AM

I have seen very active team provide an update of information about the projects. Hopefully, this becomes a positive value for participants and investors so that it makes a lot of support for this project.
I have still doubt on this and their telegram was only with a hired admin and not definitely a team member who can answer any questions directly and provide exact information regarding this energzine. This thread is full of newbie spammers so any information will just been posted and out in the top to be seen by investors.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:04:12 AM

@Energzine Great project. I advise everyone to consider to invest in this company as it has a very large perspective and striking in its immensity. #Energzine #Cryptocurrency #ICO #Blockchain

@Energzine The company will release a limited amount of tokens! Hurry up to examine the project and make their investment in the future!
#Energzine #Cryptocurrency #ICO #Blockchain

Stop advertising this project. This is a scam. If you keep doing this you probably can get a negative trust for promoting scam.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54]
  Print  

Jump to: