Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:40:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm selling a verified Paypal Account with 14k Balance.  (Read 136 times)
BabSag (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:53:37 PM

Goods for everyone.
I'm new to this forum, never created a post, I just have been reading through threads for some time but i thought this time I could make great use of here.

I got this verified paypal account with a bank account attached to it.
It's got almost 15k Ballance.
I got it legally but I'm selling it cause i'm relatively a noob for paypal, Don't have it, wouldn't know how to cash out for me, and I don't want to buy stuff, I'm more interested in the money. Paypal doesn't have great attetion where I live also.

I want to sell it for 4000$ USD. I use Skrill, Neteller, and Can Take bitcoin for 0.5btc.
You pay 70% ahead and 30% After you get in the account. I'm open for negociation also.

I'm not a paypal account vendor, this is the only account that I hold, did this a long time ago but now i'm just looking to sell this account.

PM or Email me if interested : jltithj @ yahoo.com.br
https://imgur.com/a/DRqWgHg
InkWithGold

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:24:26 PM

lol... why would you lose 10K? because i'm a noob? you can't withdraw to a bank? you can't google it for 10k?

You're interested in the cas but willing to lose 10k?

I'm not interested in buying stuff but i'm interested in cash... you gonna use it as a paperweight?

tell you what... why don't you buy from ebay some gold bars worth 14k and go sell them at pawn shop.... there's your cash

no one's gonna pay 4k to someone with a new account selling paypal with 14k or 4k. Even if it's true, that shit will be blocked by paypal before you could even call yo mama to tell her
thatkid1

Activity: 143
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:35:31 AM

Relatively noob with paypal, but familiar with Skril, Netteller, and BTC? Why not call paypal and ask for help instead of shelling out 10k?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: