Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:27:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum. Will we see stronger Bulls in May?  (Read 447 times)
billbear

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:43:13 AM

I have already heard such predictions earlier, so maybe it would happen like that, I need to check first, am I equipped for that to be Smiley
JackdunR

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:37:58 PM

Yes, maybe this will happen. Everyone is expecting the Crypto market in May and later, and ETH is the most widely held coin. Prices are rising again, perhaps a future price boom.
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:48:00 PM

I personally think ethereum is better than bitcoin and will have a higher marketcap soon enough. We already have a lot eth pairs, specially all the tokens. The only reason ethereum has been weaker is because of the regulations about ICO's. Once the market settles and regulations smooth out, ethereum will be the leader.

Technology and dev wise, Ethereum is miles ahead of Bitcoin specially with Vitalk at the helm. But the problem with Ethereum is that its another altcoin and will remain behind bitcoin. But in terms of the bulls, I speculate that's they have more as compare to bitcoin. However, it was offset by bitcoin with its investors having huge amount of money to throw around the market. With that said, I wouldn't be surprise if Ethereum price will dramatically grow in the next couple of months. We have seen this kind of phasing before, when Ethereum suddenly pumps to a new all-time-high in June and try to overtook bitcoin but the so called "Flippening" didn't happened.

On January the marketcap of ethereum peaked at 137b compared to bitcoin at 237b. It was more than half, now bitcoin has almost 3 times the marketcap of ethereum only because of the regulations. If nothing happened I think ethereum would have caught bitcoin or at least get very close. We are seeing ethereum recover strength lately. This last bull run was much better for ethereum than bitcoin.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:56:06 PM

I believe that eth and other alts will actually be very bullish when may comes in. because in may there's alot of good news about crypto that may affect the market.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:58:15 PM

I'm not sure if we can see stronger bulls in May on Ethereum market but I believe it will be in the future. I have high hopes in Ethereum because majority of the top tokens in the market are ERC20 and it means that they are Ethereum based tokens. Their increase in price is directly proportional to Ethereum so we can conclude that Ethereum will still be one of the top coins in the future.
cryptolk

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

ENTRY Cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 02:19:03 PM

Yes, That's good news heard for long time back. But there were sudden bull run and sudden bearish within a day. So, I hope on bull run again for stabilize for long period

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:03:25 PM

The price ethereum will be high over the current price, but we don' know exactly when it will happen. The price of ethereum has not returned to its high of $ 1400, many investors are still waiting to recover their capital. I don't understand why many people say and predict the price of bitcoin or altcoin will be high at the time always mentioned. It's that mean you have a prediction that you really care about or just a guess and hope.
kaisa

Activity: 560
Merit: 145

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:35:07 PM

Ethereum. Will we see stronger Bulls in May?
https://app.icex.ch/en/feed/technical-analysis/4946-ethereum-will-we-see-stronger-bulls-in-may

In the previous review, we wrote that the bears completed their game over $ 350, giving bulls a chance.
And the bulls of April totally used it.
~snip~

I think technically eth will have a second bullish in May, because the test market in april succeeded in meeting the support point for bulls. it is likely not only the eth alone who experienced the bulls, especially when the bitcoin also experienced the current increase.
In addition, the mei month also has fundamental analysis (FA) ie community ethereum event. "COMMUNITY ETHEREUM DEVELOPMENT CONFERENCE"
James andrew

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:49:09 PM

ETH is the good coin for trading a few months ago its price 350$ but now price is 650$ and I hope in future price is more rise
Duallimit

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:32:47 PM

I think that everyone wants this and preferably quickly. But, judging by the past year, it is not a fact that the bullish tug will begin in May. We will follow the news.
Welhell

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:59:03 PM

In my opinion, we should see bulls in May and not only ethereum, all of cryptocurrencies. Because the tax issue is over in America and I do not think we will hear bad news after that.
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:46:09 PM

That's right, so this is the best time for us to buy ETH, which is expected to rise sharply in May and by the end of the year, many predict that the ETH will end up over $ 1,500 by the end of the year. I believe this is true and I am buying ETH on.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:56:24 PM

I personally think ethereum is better than bitcoin and will have a higher marketcap soon enough. We already have a lot eth pairs, specially all the tokens. The only reason ethereum has been weaker is because of the regulations about ICO's. Once the market settles and regulations smooth out, ethereum will be the leader.
I am not fan of ethereum but obviously speaking, ethereum can dominate the cryptocurrency market. If the bitcoin coined as the king of cryptocurrency, for me, ethereum is king of smart contracts. Bitcoin is just the starter of the game but ethereum will lead and maneuver what bitcoin began. Ethereum is almost 2-3 miles ahead in other altcoins, we will see it in the future.
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:02:24 PM

The price ethereum will be high over the current price, but we don' know exactly when it will happen. The price of ethereum has not returned to its high of $ 1400, many investors are still waiting to recover their capital. I don't understand why many people say and predict the price of bitcoin or altcoin will be high at the time always mentioned. It's that mean you have a prediction that you really care about or just a guess and hope.
No one can predict the current crypto movement. The price of crypto is strongly influenced by various aspects and one of them is the demand factor that is owned by everyone. That way we can actually just wait and see how price movements happen. One of the things we can do to improve crypto existence is by continuing to use crypto in everyday life. Because it can increase trust and also increase the price of a crypto.
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:14:43 PM

https://app.icex.ch/en/feed/technical-analysis/4946-ethereum-will-we-see-stronger-bulls-in-may

In the previous review, we wrote that the bears completed their game over $ 350, giving bulls a chance.
Between the minimum at $ 360 and the maximum at $ 712, the already-accustomed 100% growth (or a 50% decrease from the maximum).
Now, as you understand, in order to grow further, ETH needs bigger and more powerful bulls. Since the price is much higher, buying former volumes is more difficult and there are more people willing to sell at this mark.
May’s greens are considered the most succulent and the most colourful, in the financial markets as well, so there is hope of bulls strengthening Smiley
On the other hand, bears gain strength in the summer. So, if we will see further growth in May, then there’s probably it will be played back in the summer.
And in the autumn there will be a new clash of forces between the well-known totemic animals of the market's driving forces.

You can see that the price of bitcoin in the past few days is recovering very strongly and that is the condition for ETH's price to be so strong. The market is showing signs of recovery very well, so I believe you should buy ETH from this point in time, in May the price of ETH will increase very strongly so you should plan to invest right at this time.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:35:32 AM

I heard from some strong sources that Ethereum is going to change its mining algorithm from POW to POS , and if it happens , makes it easier to mine it with proof of stake and when it becomes easier , it becomes more decentralize from whales miners , New generation or mining is POS , less wasting energy , less global warming.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:47:37 AM

Between the minimum at $ 360 and the maximum at $ 712, the already-accustomed 100% growth (or a 50% decrease from the maximum).
Now, as you understand, in order to grow further, ETH needs bigger and more powerful bulls. Since the price is much higher, buying former volumes is more difficult and there are more people willing to sell at this mark.
May’s greens are considered the most succulent and the most colourful, in the financial markets as well, so there is hope of bulls strengthening Smiley
On the other hand, bears gain strength in the summer. So, if we will see further growth in May, then there’s probably it will be played back in the summer.
And in the autumn there will be a new clash of forces between the well-known totemic animals of the market's driving forces.

I would honestly think that we are going to have a mini bull run this time with Ethereum and other altcoins that we have on the market. However, one thing that I am concerned right now is the Bitcoin whale from the defunct Mt. Gox cryptocurrency exchange who is planning to sell his Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash in cryptocurrency exchanges, not on the over the counter, which he was heaily criticized. If this happens, we would see a short-term major price dump anytime soon. They are now monitoring their Bitcoin wallets to see its activity of moving their Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash to an open market. Pretty interesting though.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:14:29 AM

There are those who think that Ethereum has more potential compared to Bitcoin. The regulations of ICO have made it weaker but this is temporary and in future ethereum may have equal chances to become the leader
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:45:21 AM

I hope, we will see how Eethereum is going to grow in May 2018 and further. As I am holding this cryptocurrency I am interested in its gaining naturally.
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:59:38 PM

Hopefully this may will give ethereum more momentum towards a big pump. I believed that ethereum will grow much more this may or olin the future.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: