Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:12:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What will TRX be at the end of 2018?  (Read 80 times)
guagua_ga (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:13:33 PM

TRX is one of best altcoin under $0,5. Its value is incresaing. Do you believe in TRX? What will TRX be at the end of 2018?
jackichan

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:17:30 PM

At the end of the last year I saw TRON or TRX, Tronix, whatever, being a very successful company. I guess that should be the focus. Tron just started and every week there’s good news; new prestigious members that can contribute a lot for the project; new partnerships; and soon much more to come. Tron just started and is already a success. They are ambitious, have a great CEO and seem to be doing an amazing work. If you wondering at the end of 2018, I wonder at Q2 or Summer. If you want to know more, you should do your own research and you’ll find more in detail what is #TRON.
Slugmonkey

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:41:39 PM

I don't think tron has much of a scope. Just few months ago its white paper was found forged from a Japanese coin. Its founder has been accused of many dubious advertising claims with Alibaba. Since then it has not bounced that again. And it is highly unlikely that it will. Because faith lost of a community is hard to regain. So in a competitive market like this there are better options you could choose.
DEVIDIRUS

Activity: 152
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:07:38 PM

I saw a graph of Tron growth and it make my kind of happy. I never believed in tron, i prefer ripple, but i think that tron have everything to be good coin
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 03:11:28 PM

TRX is one of best altcoin under $0,5. Its value is incresaing. Do you believe in TRX? What will TRX be at the end of 2018?

After seeing the updates about their own blockchain implementation it could stand out as completely different currency and may evolve in its investor base by the year end.

It wasn't taken seriously until this update came out from the company itself. Until then it was just coin to do the sing trades and nothing else. But here we are, TRX has redefined itself in terms of its development and it could turn out 10-20 dollar worth investment in the future to come. We have already explored such coins in the past so TRX wouldn't be wonder at all.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:31:16 AM

So as a matter of fact, if what you’re looking for is to invest some money and obtaining a significant gain with it TRX is the option to follow. Right after the currency solves its problems with the partners the price will go up drastically. I see it as a long-term prospect and for a better profit, TRON should be kept longer than before the end of this year.
FrosDiamond

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:50:22 PM

I hope there will be over $ 0.5
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:54:02 PM

You can’t get too anxious whatsoever because for everything good rides and decisions there are very bad ones
For every token or altcoin that pumps ; there is a dump date

Just invest, make your profits and relax

That’s all
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: