Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:45:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Countinghouse - Forex Hedge Fund 🚀  (Read 7321 times)
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:32:01 AM

congratulation to countinghouse team and investors.i see in website that public sale has ended and reach maximal amount.hard cap reached. fund collected CHF 9.623.235
yes, time to start trading.  Cool

And we will get the first report next friday! Also they will list on one of the biggest exchanges from the start in addition to some smaller and decentralized  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fantomasik

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:46:51 PM

To be honest, I'm surprised that investors have more or less positively evaluated this project. Usually projects of such an orientation are poorly perceived and they collect little money or do not collect at all.

Gemma_AmaZix

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:56:13 PM

To be honest, I'm surprised that investors have more or less positively evaluated this project. Usually projects of such an orientation are poorly perceived and they collect little money or do not collect at all.

The team at Countinghouse have a lot of experience in hedge funds and have a proven success with the algorithm they have in place. Check out their whitepaper for more details https://www.countinghousefund.com/ico
Ginzink

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:58:35 PM

The team at Countinghouse have a lot of experience in hedge funds and have a proven success with the algorithm they have in place. Check out their whitepaper for more details https://www.countinghousefund.com/ico

I dont think he read too much about the actual project  Tongue Very generic comment like most in his post history.
But at the same time he got a point and i may have misjudged him. I have seen a couple crypto fund ICO fail to even reach soft cap..
And countinghouse did not only reach soft cap, but shattered it by collecting alot more! The exact amount have not yet been said, but counter on web site was about 2,5x soft cap last i checked.

And the difference between this and other projects is that they have already developed the algo and proven its success Smiley

To thoose following that link, do note the team have said that the web site will change alot in the coming week while going from ICO to live fund. So some links will be dead.
trader_999
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:08:36 PM

I dont think he read too much about the actual project  Tongue Very generic comment like most in his post history.
But at the same time he got a point and i may have misjudged him. I have seen a couple crypto fund ICO fail to even reach soft cap..
And countinghouse did not only reach soft cap, but shattered it by collecting alot more! The exact amount have not yet been said, but counter on web site was about 2,5x soft cap last i checked.

And the difference between this and other projects is that they have already developed the algo and proven its success Smiley

To thoose following that link, do note the team have said that the web site will change alot in the coming week while going from ICO to live fund. So some links will be dead.

Countinghouse team have proofed their skills and profit opportunities. Previous trading reports are perfect and clear. Anyway market hasn't good condition for token value growth of such projects.
jamesndungu1

Activity: 434
Merit: 25

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:53:10 PM

If you are interested in learning whats next after Counting House ICO, This VLOG Will answer most of your questions -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_WfMrP0KEA (Vlog 15 - Mike and Tim having a chat about the fund and investing in general)

Glad i joined the Journey.
Ginzink

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:05:20 AM

Countinghouse team have proofed their skills and profit opportunities. Previous trading reports are perfect and clear. Anyway market hasn't good condition for token value growth of such projects.

I think there is some part you must have misunderstood Smiley

The marked has in fact the perfect conditions for token value growth. The more volatile the marked is the more their algo can profit.
And they are holding the funds in fiat. If marked goes up or down does not matter. We profit anyway because of the volatility.

In a bull marked speculation can bring the token value well above fundamental, while a bear marked can not bring it below. Why?
Because then they will offer to buy back the tokens at fundamental value. And if someone choose to do so it will not affect other holders as the cash taken out will have an equal amount of tokens (in value) burned.
zenting

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:41:03 PM

This is a new and unusual approach. I wish the team to successfully implement the project.
Shoshi91

Activity: 177

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:03:37 AM

Hey there! Actually Countinghouse team have a short sell bias. Their algorithms are statisically more likely to enter a short position due to the rapid nature of dips and crashes. This means that it is actually good in bearish markets Smiley
hnoy92

Activity: 259

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:46:27 PM

alvena

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:03:20 PM

By the exchanges there were no announcements? I would not want trades as usual on the delta with the aidex commenced. Big money will not go there, and small ones can roll the price
ammolv

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 05:02:08 AM

By the exchanges there were no announcements? I would not want trades as usual on the delta with the aidex commenced. Big money will not go there, and small ones can roll the price

The team is working diligently to get on a large exchange. Will announce asap once listing is finalized soon! Thank you for your support!
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:22:45 AM

People are talking about the exchanges, whether the crowdsale has been ended. It is very good to know how much experience team has because in order to manage the hedge funds if they manage the hedge fund definitely investors will get more benefits from this company.
Ginzink

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:02:19 PM

People are talking about the exchanges, whether the crowdsale has been ended. It is very good to know how much experience team has because in order to manage the hedge funds if they manage the hedge fund definitely investors will get more benefits from this company.

Considering the team said we will be listed on one of the biggest exchanges soon I don't see why people would want to sell at decentralized exchange for a (usually) reduced price. But looking how little is for sale most either wait for the big exchange or just want to hold. If they succeed over several years the potential profit is quite massive!
CandicePeterson

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:14:43 PM

Expect you discover pretty resources to evolve your idea.
Really well results, reasoned activity, absorbing logo!  Good luck!
Angel_AmaZix

Activity: 299

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:32:31 PM

CHT is now on Zapple✨🚀
Pukisofu

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:53:50 PM

good idea, rely in the future should run by the planned! Absorbing approach, outstanding business!  Good luck team!
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:47:26 PM

Considering the team said we will be listed on one of the biggest exchanges soon I don't see why people would want to sell at decentralized exchange for a (usually) reduced price. But looking how little is for sale most either wait for the big exchange or just want to hold. If they succeed over several years the potential profit is quite massive!

Aren't the tokens locked?
Better to lock the tokens untill they are listed on a big exchange. Token's price usually reduce in decentralized exchanges that list them automatically.
ammolv

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 12:59:20 AM

Aren't the tokens locked?
Better to lock the tokens untill they are listed on a big exchange. Token's price usually reduce in decentralized exchanges that list them automatically.

The teams tokens are locked. The CHT's were distributed when the TGE ended.
Lexs163

Merit: 103

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:29:33 AM

Why was I banned from company telegram chat? You banned me from all the companies that run the Amazix team."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: