Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:56:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coindesk and its drama  (Read 190 times)
Warren Buffert

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:47:43 PM

Seems to me like another sign of coindesk not doing their due diligence.
And they shouldn't take things like this too lightly.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:33:20 PM

Coindesk is a popular news site, that just recently posted an article on Omisego and had a scam airdrop link. Lots of people are upset over this as they should be, including Vitalik and Omisego who are boycotting this year coindesk consensus meeting. Another issue is that in response to this, Peter Rizzo who is the Editor in Cheif has been quite unprofessional about this.

What are your thoughts?

That is just a proper move for Vitalik and Omisego afterall there are several fake news that are posted in the coindesk website. I was also surprised that they even another huge fake news against omisego. Vitalik had posted all of those evidence he have on twitter and thus he said that he will boycott such coindesk conference.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 04:48:49 PM

Seems to me like another sign of coindesk not doing their due diligence.
And they shouldn't take things like this too lightly.

They certainly need to fix their procedures, especially since they are going to be held at a high standard.

Positivebetting
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:56:10 PM

They can't even be counted as a news creating site as their news being produce comes from other "unreliable" sites. They always have that feel on it, they will put unrelated images on their topics just to have a thumbnail being shown when shared on a social media.  I mean look at their news about ICOs in Canada, they just posted a picture of a Canadian flag (which potentially been grabbed on the internet. Just my opinion but going to these news curators wouldn't be even my last source of news if want to know what is real and true as they almost all the time mislead the readers.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: