Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:53:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]SATT -🔥THE NEW ERA OF ADVERTISING🔥 - LISTED ON BW.COM & PROBIT  (Read 9113 times)
AaronLuja

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:57:47 AM

I got in this business. I am interested to see how the owners perform the business!
 Good luck fellows.
kiminjhon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:21:11 AM

I got in this business. I am interested to see how the owners perform the business!
 Good luck fellows.
If you are interested in a project-based business blockchain which developed by SATT you can participate in the project participate SATT to achieve maximum results
Atobam

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:49:57 AM

Good day fellows! I suppose that this project is pretty a profitable investment at the present time!
guydin

Activity: 686
Merit: 103

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:15:12 PM

That's a great news !
I saw the news in french telegram, when will it be post in english to promote the big news to everyone ?
49.5M now is more than /2 ! I hope it can help poeple to investi now !

Everyone will see it soon,  when it will be translated  Wink

Thanks for your patience and if you want to learn more about our project you can see an interview of Gauthier Bros, the CEO of the project : https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=MwmVDguQRic

what news? you mean project already collected 49.5 million dollars? is there any chance that ico will be closed earlier that 92 days?

aurellio

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:42:58 PM

Good luck fellows.
If you are interested in a project-based business blockchain which developed by SATT you can participate in the project participate SATT to achieve maximum results

Just join this project, long-term and future projects will benefit. SaTT is well developed and able to reach the target, team performance is also very good.
Tramirostronix (OP)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 340

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:24:55 PM

That's a great news !
I saw the news in french telegram, when will it be post in english to promote the big news to everyone ?
49.5M now is more than /2 ! I hope it can help poeple to investi now !

Everyone will see it soon,  when it will be translated  Wink

Thanks for your patience and if you want to learn more about our project you can see an interview of Gauthier Bros, the CEO of the project : https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=MwmVDguQRic

what news? you mean project already collected 49.5 million dollars? is there any chance that ico will be closed earlier that 92 days?

Hi, no no our Hardcap was 100M$ but because we hear the concern of our community, we have decided to decrease our Hardcap.
So it is now  a 49.5M$ Harcap.

I love XRP. XRP>BTC + DEDICACE A JULIEN le CROISE
Tramirostronix (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:53:01 PM

Thanks everyone for your support, if you understand French, you can find right here an interview of our CEO for Forbes magazine :  https://www.forbes.fr/leaderstalk/atayen-leaders-talk/

Ridorie

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:04:18 AM

One of the few projects that are attractive for long-term investment! A well-designed roadmap, transparency and projected growth - all this is not indifferent and does pass up! Definitely worth to participate!
During what time your token will be presented on the exchange for bidding?
Tramirostronix (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:48:03 PM

One of the few projects that are attractive for long-term investment! A well-designed roadmap, transparency and projected growth - all this is not indifferent and does pass up! Definitely worth to participate!
During what time your token will be presented on the exchange for bidding?

Hi thanks for your vision about our project  Wink

I can not give you an exact date because we are currently focused on our sale, but if we have a news about it, we all make an announcement.

Ahmad-Marquez

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:28:50 PM

Hi guys. The plan will be successful.
Believable plan, impeccably approach!
Tramirostronix (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:40:49 PM

Hi dear community, be sure to read our whitepaper we have made some changes : https://www.satt-token.com/files/ico_satt_en.pdf

If you have questions about it, feel free to post them here and we will give you all the answers you need.  Wink

naderba666

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:09:21 PM

Who can tell me how to see the developers and their team? And where you can watch the guarantor of the company? As I have never found them.
Because I really impressed how easy it worked and great jobs they did on their website!
Tane

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:32:59 AM

Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project? Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?
Tramirostronix (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:14:22 PM

Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project? Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?

Hi, no we don't have a  dividend or a staking system but you wil have  acess to exclusive products and events.
Every year we select at least 6 of the biggest events to offer an SaTT evening to discuss our project with the actors of the community.

For our ICO, we accept BTC, ETH and bank transfer, if you need more details, you can check our website : https://www.satt-token.com/

You can also read our whitepaper : https://www.satt-token.com/files/ico_satt_en.pdf
Or you can ask your questions right here.

Have a nice day.

Tramirostronix (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:10:00 PM

UPDATE ABOUT THE ICO

Hello,

First of all, the team and I would like to thank you for your interest in the SaTT project, we are proud to consider you as one of us.
Thanks to you, we are constantly improving.
In my opinion, the greatest success factor of a project is the support of an active community and taking into consideration its opinion, values that we have honoured since the beginning of ATAYEN, and that we apply to the SaTT project.

Therefore we updated the SaTT project as well as the Whitepaper in order to answer both the community’s comments and those of the experts in the sector.
Indeed, we received a lot of feedback after the launch of our project.
We were able to meet experts such as Crypto-Analysis, Chaineum, ICOBox, Cryptopotatoe, Miguel RT, TheRightICO, Cointelegraph, Amazix... who gave us precious advice.

Technical wallet update:

- Improvement of the website: www.satt-token.com
 - Registration without Facebook, addition of Google Connect and registration and Login SaTT
 - Added airdrop 25 SaTT for completion KYC
 - Addition of 5% + 5% affiliate affiliation
 - Improvement of the general ergonomics of the wallet
 - Adding a transaction history
 - Update of contact management
 - Free ETH offer to initiate transactions

To test the new version of the Wallet, click HERE

Whitepaper update:

- Date of the end of the ICO changed to September 30th
 - Hardcap changed to $ 49.5M
 - Choice to burn undistributed tokens instead of re-allocating them to the reserve
 - Establishment of a vesting plan for the partners and the team to block these tokens for a period of 1 year then a progressive release for 10 months to avoid a brutal dump on the market
 - Adding renowned advisors

Download the updated Whitepaper, click HERE

Purchase guarantee

These last few weeks have been harsh on cryptocurrencies with significant drops that are slowing down investments.
In order to guarantee your SaTT purchase at the best price, we set up a sure solution : if you buy today and the course of Ether or Bitcoin is higher during the last step of the ICO, we will pay you the difference in SaTT at the beginning of this step.

Extension of the Bounty

We have decided to extend our Bounty till the end of the ICO in September.
If you want to check the new rules and the modifications, click HERE

We want to thank all participants, the experts who allow us to improve ourselves, and we assure you of the complete devotion of the team aiming towards SaTT’s success!
We are available on Telegram as well as our Facebook page, feel free to get in touch with us!

Yours truly,
Gauthier BROS, CEO of SaTT

Nonsholscor

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:31:23 PM

It's really nice platform. Irreproachable project, assured website!  Good luck.
stronger2

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:00:50 AM

Such project are becoming useful.
Absorbing business, extraordinary website, watchful website.
SATT indeed seemed to project a special emphasis on the business or businesses based website that I think can be safely
investalts

Activity: 714
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:41:26 AM

you wrote that the hard cap was changed to $ 49.5 million, was the soft cap changed? and what is the amount of fees for today?

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
weisner

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 09:51:20 AM

UPDATE ABOUT THE ICO

Hello,

First of all, the team and I would like to thank you for your interest in the SaTT project, we are proud to consider you as one of us.
Thanks to you, we are constantly improving.
In my opinion, the greatest success factor of a project is the support of an active community and taking into consideration its opinion, values that we have honoured since the beginning of ATAYEN, and that we apply to the SaTT project.

Therefore we updated the SaTT project as well as the Whitepaper in order to answer both the community’s comments and those of the experts in the sector.
Indeed, we received a lot of feedback after the launch of our project.
We were able to meet experts such as Crypto-Analysis, Chaineum, ICOBox, Cryptopotatoe, Miguel RT, TheRightICO, Cointelegraph, Amazix... who gave us precious advice.

Technical wallet update:

- Improvement of the website: www.satt-token.com
 - Registration without Facebook, addition of Google Connect and registration and Login SaTT
 - Added airdrop 25 SaTT for completion KYC
 - Addition of 5% + 5% affiliate affiliation
 - Improvement of the general ergonomics of the wallet
 - Adding a transaction history
 - Update of contact management
 - Free ETH offer to initiate transactions

To test the new version of the Wallet, click HERE

Whitepaper update:

- Date of the end of the ICO changed to September 30th
 - Hardcap changed to $ 49.5M
 - Choice to burn undistributed tokens instead of re-allocating them to the reserve
 - Establishment of a vesting plan for the partners and the team to block these tokens for a period of 1 year then a progressive release for 10 months to avoid a brutal dump on the market
 - Adding renowned advisors

Download the updated Whitepaper, click HERE

Purchase guarantee

These last few weeks have been harsh on cryptocurrencies with significant drops that are slowing down investments.
In order to guarantee your SaTT purchase at the best price, we set up a sure solution : if you buy today and the course of Ether or Bitcoin is higher during the last step of the ICO, we will pay you the difference in SaTT at the beginning of this step.

Extension of the Bounty

We have decided to extend our Bounty till the end of the ICO in September.
If you want to check the new rules and the modifications, click HERE

We want to thank all participants, the experts who allow us to improve ourselves, and we assure you of the complete devotion of the team aiming towards SaTT’s success!
We are available on Telegram as well as our Facebook page, feel free to get in touch with us!

Yours truly,
Gauthier BROS, CEO of SaTT

Hopefully, this extension can solve the tasks that are still left behind, and will eventually achieve success. Renewal is good enough for the future, hoping to run smoothly and can be sold out.
catchandeat

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:52:28 AM

you wrote that the hard cap was changed to $ 49.5 million, was the soft cap changed? and what is the amount of fees for today?

Is the sum been risen or went lower?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: