Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:36:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]SATT -🔥THE NEW ERA OF ADVERTISING🔥 - LISTED ON BW.COM & PROBIT  (Read 9100 times)
saendom

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:05:14 AM

Hi people. Very cool project, I liked it my idea. Who can answer a couple of questions?
Hi dude.  I also like this project and I have been following it for some time. I can answer some of your questions

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lordyyk

Activity: 334

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:11:32 AM

Hi people. Very cool project, I liked it my idea. Who can answer a couple of questions?
Hi dude.  I also like this project and I have been following it for some time. I can answer some of your questions
Tell me, is the main goal of this project is to minimize the risks of fraud when ordering advertising?
saendom

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:21:04 AM

Tell me, is the main goal of this project is to minimize the risks of fraud when ordering advertising?
Well, not only that. This project as a whole will help to optimize the sphere of advertising relations.
lordyyk

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:25:24 AM

Well, not only that. This project as a whole will help to optimize the sphere of advertising relations.
But by what methods? Why the blockchain system will be involved in this?
saendom

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:30:28 AM

Good question. It's simple, blockchain - it's safe, fast, reliable.
lordyyk

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:35:25 AM

Well, as far as I understand, smart contracts will still be involved here?
saendom

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:45:20 AM

Yes that's right. Smart contracts are just a cherry on the cake. Smart contracts will help make freelancing truly free and independent. A person orders your advertising, you do it - through a smart contract, you instantly receive money.
lordyyk

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:51:23 AM

Yes that's right. Smart contracts are just a cherry on the cake. Smart contracts will help make freelancing truly free and independent. A person orders your advertising, you do it - through a smart contract, you instantly receive money.
Wow, this is really cool. I used to meet projects, the idea of which was in smart contracts, but in the field of advertising it is necessary as nowhere.
saendom

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:56:13 AM

Wow, this is really cool. I used to meet projects, the idea of which was in smart contracts, but in the field of advertising it is necessary as nowhere.
Yes you are right. The way it is. While this is a very controversial topic, but with the advent of such projects as SATT, I hope that everything will improve.
EdwardRobe

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:00:05 PM

Hello DEVs!
Looking forward for more upgrades!
Irreproachable plan, riveting business.
lordyyk

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:02:39 PM

Yes you are right. The way it is. While this is a very controversial topic, but with the advent of such projects as SATT, I hope that everything will improve.
I think that it can not be otherwise. Any sane person now understands that smart contracts are the future.
saendom

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:10:25 PM

I think that it can not be otherwise. Any sane person now understands that smart contracts are the future.
Yes exactly. Okay I have to go. All the best. If you have any questions, ask, I will answer tomorrow.
lordyyk

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:16:02 PM

Yes exactly. Okay I have to go. All the best. If you have any questions, ask, I will answer tomorrow.
Okay, I understand, thank you. Good day to you, too.
an0ma1y

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:32:41 AM

Hi people. Visited the official website of SATT, read a road map - everything is great. But there was one question - how will oracles evaluate the quality of the work done, if it is not obvious?
keepeye

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:41:27 AM

Hi people. Visited the official website of SATT, read a road map - everything is great. But there was one question - how will oracles evaluate the quality of the work done, if it is not obvious?
Hello, man. I think that for this purpose certain algorithms and instructions will be created, which the oracles will follow, during the evaluation of the work done.
an0ma1y

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:52:15 AM

Hello, man. I think that for this purpose certain algorithms and instructions will be created, which the oracles will follow, during the evaluation of the work done.
Yes, it's a pity, of course, that our technologies are so poorly developed and we can not shift most of the estimation parameters to the computer. The whole problem of evaluation is that advertising is often an exclusively subjective thing.
keepeye

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:59:46 AM

Yes, it's a pity, of course, that our technologies are so poorly developed and we can not shift most of the estimation parameters to the computer. The whole problem of evaluation is that advertising is often an exclusively subjective thing.
Well, I think that in five years now most of the deals will be concluded through smart contracts. At least those transactions in which there are clear conditions that can be fixed in an understandable formula for the computer.
JustOleg

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:12:48 AM

Well, I think that in five years now most of the deals will be concluded through smart contracts. At least those transactions in which there are clear conditions that can be fixed in an understandable formula for the computer.
Hi dude.
This would not be bad at all)
Already, this is not enough. The ubiquitous increase in the number of scams that take money and do not fulfill the requirements is simply horror. With this you need to fight resolutely.
Misha87

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:16:42 AM

Hi dude.
Already, this is not enough. The ubiquitous increase in the number of scams that take money and do not fulfill the requirements is simply horror. With this you need to fight resolutely.

Hello everyone
Yes, I also became one day a victim of scammers. That's why I was interested in SATT so, I hope that this project will deprive us of the problem of swindlers once and for all. At least in the field of advertising.
JustOleg

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:24:11 AM

Hi dude.

Hello everyone
Yes, I also became one day a victim of scammers. That's why I was interested in SATT so, I hope that this project will deprive us of the problem of swindlers once and for all. At least in the field of advertising.
It will be interesting to look at the advertising services market, when smart contracts will penetrate into all spheres of human life. In fact, this will be a new era of advertising.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: