Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 06:26:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]SATT -🔥THE NEW ERA OF ADVERTISING🔥 - LISTED ON BW.COM & PROBIT  (Read 9116 times)
Aerys2

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 12:03:48 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2018, 01:44:55 PM by Aerys2

Hello,

You are more than 3000 people to have participated in the phase 1 of the bounty program, in the name of the team, we thank you and will proceed to the payment from next Monday.
This first phase of bounty allowed us to reach the following achievements:

SaTT wallet users: 5340
Telegram members: 2500
Facebook followers: 683
Twitter followers: 500
Posts on both BitcoinTalks SaTT threads: 1000 posts
Traductions: Announcement thread, Whitepaper and Website have been translated in a dozen of languages
Icobench rating: 4.5/5

About the technical developments:
The SaTT project is up to date to 1 month, you can test our work:
  - Wallet:
https://satt.atayen.us
5% of sponsoring fee payable in ETH/BTC if you sponsor another investor.

- Decentralized exchange development: https://www.3xchange.io

- Creation of when-moon website: https://www.when-moon.io

Based on the results of the bounties campaign and in adequacy with the current amount raised during the ICO, we will make a first distribution of tokens as follows:

- FB Bounty:  40 860 SaTT / $ 17 161
 - Twitter Bounty: 236 528 SaTT / $ 99 341
 - Signatures Bounty: 200 000 SaTT /  $ 84 000
 - Translation Bounty: 134 625 SaTT / $ 56 542
 - Youtube Bounty: 14 000 SaTT / $ 5 880
 - Articles Bounty: 8 300 SaTT / $ 3 486

You can apply for your reward via the following form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeTSqD7Q3uzjJAJO6_pnek7dnHJ33z30t-kvmVA5LXSaJBpEw/viewform?usp=sf_link
Do not hesitate to contact us at contact@atayen.us if you encounter any difficulties.

We will start the phase II of the bounty program shortly, the phase II of the bounty campaign will be more focused on the quality of the participants and news ways of animating the community with weekly challenges and many bonuses and gifts !
Feel free to participate in the facebook campaign invites beginning now:
https://blog.satt-token.com/blog/2018/09/12/how-do-i-invite-all-my-friends-on-facebook-to-like-satt-page-and-get-50-satt/

Thank you for your participation and continuing support,

SaTT Team.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
yaniman

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:01:45 PM

At the moment most popular and effective methods are digital advertising but here some issues stand out. The biggest problem with the advertising industry is that advertisers do not reach the right audience. Atayen company is on the right track and seem to close this gap with the applications they do.

S3cco

Activity: 2041
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 05:16:16 PM

Bitcoin Garden: Facebook iFrames App Developer Atayen Launches ‘When Moon’ SaTT ICO Game
https://bitcoingarden.org/facebook-iframes-app-developer-atayen-launches-when-moon-satt-ico-game/

Atayen, creator of the ERC-20 SaTT token which facilitates advertising transactions with a smart contract, is pleased to announce the launch of their new ICO crypto game, “When Moon?”

Together with “When Lambo?”, “When Moon?” is one of the most popular phrases used in the crypto universe, to question when a crypto investment will yield extremely lucrative profits. Aptly combining these two elements, the objective of the game is to skyrocket your favorite tokens to the moon to win Lambos (Lamborghinis). Through various moves such as dumping your boosters or upgrading your rocket to propel it to go as high as possible, players play with the aim of reaching the moon and winning Lambos. Players who choose to publish their scores are then entered into a weekly classification where the highest scorer gets to win tokens from the token sponsor, no doubt an innovative and fun way for crypto enthusiasts to earn tokens. Each player can personalize the skin of his rocket with his favorite token. Currently a selection of 3 different token-skins are available – SaTT, Jetcoin and Ethereum....

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:47:39 AM

At the moment most popular and effective methods are digital advertising but here some issues stand out. The biggest problem with the advertising industry is that advertisers do not reach the right audience. Atayen company is on the right track and seem to close this gap with the applications they do.

Yes i also think digital advertising will reach its full potential through blockchain technology hence the need for project like SATT the new era of advertising bringing something new to the table.
Tramirostronix (OP)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 340

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:29:44 PM

When MOON ? ? ? ?

Hi everyone, SaTT just launched a Android and IOS game about the ICO !!!
It's really easy, you just need to help the rocket to go to the moon  Wink

Anyway we are doing a special distribution right now !
You want to earn some  tokens ?
That's really easy just follow the steps :

1) Download the game "When Moon ?"
2) Use your facebook account to save your progression
3) Play !
4) Share a screenshot of your score on our Twitter with the hastags : #SaTTtothemoon  #SaTTico

If you score is higher than 780 you will earn 25 SaTT.

I love XRP. XRP>BTC + DEDICACE A JULIEN le CROISE
Tramirostronix (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:29:30 PM

Because of our Hardworking and with the help of our Community, we have a 4.8/5 on ICObench and we are the first smart contract on all the website  !

And it is just the beginning, more good news are coming !! Stay tuned !

kubori102

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:21:12 AM

The problem of the advertising industry is customer data, I think they should cooperate with projects on customer data. This will create a complete ecosystem on the blockchain, the right technology trend of the future.
chon0783
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:36:41 PM

They already have a running business with a million users. A big positive for any project. The commissions charged on using the tokens in the environment will the system self-sustainable.
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:49:10 AM

In the advertising industry, there are really a lot of problems today because of which companies are spending more and more money on advertising campaigns, and the users are overloaded with inappropriate advertising. I am sure this project will solve this problem. I wish success to the team and realization of the set goals.
princessjenyz

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:19:15 AM

Because of our Hardworking and with the help of our Community, we have a 4.8/5 on ICObench and we are the first smart contract on all the website  !

And it is just the beginning, more good news are coming !! Stay tuned !

With this high score rating, the project of SATT looks very reputable and very progressive ICO. Advertising industry has huge market in the world today and thanks to blockchain technology which it can resolve some issues on advertising campaigns. Their MVP or working product is functional and looks good. The core team is competent and well experienced in this field.
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:15:33 AM

I'm not sure ICObench is proof of a good ICO.
https://medium.com/@filip.poutintsev/ico-bench-experts-have-been-caught-taking-payment-for-fake-ratings-e8ad0c710ec7
Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:33:43 AM

It is a very long project, especially from its bounty, almost 7 months running, if the reward is not certain, bounty hunters will be disappointed, I am looking for information about Satt, the project has a high rating on Icobench, Icotracker etc., this can be a weapon attract investors, I want to ask, how much has Satt achieved so far?

miha

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:04:19 PM

hi all. was not here for a month. did not understood tokensale is over it was not started? o website crazy numbers.
Tramirostronix (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:31:39 PM

hi all. was not here for a month. did not understood tokensale is over it was not started? o website crazy numbers.

Hi, the sale is not over indeed, the team is still working on the project that's why the ICO is not over yet.

Tramirostronix (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:33:39 PM

We are proud to announce that we are going to the Asian Blockshow !
If you want to learn more about the project it's a great opportunity !!

https://blog.satt-token.com/blog/2018/11/16/atayen-at-asia-blockchain-week/

sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:00:04 AM

The SaTT team is actually working hard on the project. I admire your die hard attitude. I hope we realize our target very soon.  Thank you for hardworking attitude and may it pay you off. Best regards to team behind SaTT

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
T85083598

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:45:49 PM

Thanks to the block chain, advertisers and their campaigns are not connected to each other! Good luck, guys!!!!!!
Balzhi

Activity: 518
Merit: 161

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:11:23 PM

Hi, the sale is not over indeed, the team is still working on the project that's why the ICO is not over yet.

so as i understood from your words tokensale was not even started? if devs still working on the project why they need ico? you wrote they already working

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌      ███||
|   Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
Tramirostronix (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:33:13 PM

so as i understood from your words tokensale was not even started? if devs still working on the project why they need ico? you wrote they already working

No the tokensale is running but because of the market condition ICO's have problems to get money.
The SaTT team is still working on the project because they want to show to investors that the product is real !
Unlike many ICO's which ask for money and after start to work on the project and try to respect the Roadmap, the SaTT team respect the Roadmap, add some features and is working on the project.
But they are still running the ICO to hit the softcap or the hardcap  Wink

CryptocoSt
Copper Member

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:25:15 PM

They have business and revenue worth 500,000 US$ and plan to expand further using the token sale proceedings. SaTT's vision of disrupting the advertising space is well presented and outlined on how they will approach this challenge.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: