Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:28:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]SATT -🔥THE NEW ERA OF ADVERTISING🔥 - LISTED ON BW.COM & PROBIT  (Read 9118 times)
geoffreymoya

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 11:04:19 AM

Thank you Trami.
We post regularly on facebook, twitter and telegram.
We have finished the development of the Dapp SaTT, the first oracle that allows the payment of advertising transactions is youtube.
The cryptocurrency market has been heavily impacted by the bull market.
You can check the progress of the project on the website.
We have also developed a decentralized exchange which is in version 0.9 beta ---> https://www.3xchange.io
Follow us on the networks to get last updates!
Tramirostronix (OP)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 340

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 06:05:27 PM

Thank you Trami.
We have finished the development of the Dapp SaTT, the first oracle that allows the payment of advertising transactions is youtube.
We have also developed a decentralized exchange which is in version 0.9 beta ---> https://www.3xchange.io

You are welcome it is normal.
You are doing a great job guys.
 So, yes do not hesitate to check their social networks to see the results of the project so far !
And as usual if something is not clear do not hesitate to ask.

I love XRP. XRP>BTC + DEDICACE A JULIEN le CROISE
geoffreymoya

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 11:43:39 AM

We're Istanbul's fork ready!

Another iteration of Ethereum 1.x, Istanbul is the network’s eighth hard fork overall with the first code changes being approved in June 2019. (Eth 2, the network’s major transition to proof-of-stake (PoS), is expected in 2021.) Being non-contentious, all ethereum clients – which host and independently upgrade the ethereum protocol themselves – have agreed to the new software.

Istanbul includes six Ethereum Improvement Proposals (EIPs), specific code changes to the ethereum protocol, including EIPs 152, 1108, 1344, 1844, 2028 and 2200.
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 03:38:04 PM

Thank you Trami.

So, yes do not hesitate to check their social networks to see the results of the project so far !
what are they doing now ?, Satt has not been in exchange for 1 year, are they still running IEO?
until when do they run it? on the website there is no date they end

valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 04:01:25 PM

~

what are they doing now ?, Satt has not been in exchange for 1 year, are they still running IEO?
It seems they didn't give any progress I remember so once said he would register on another exchange after he had a meetup at one event in Singapore a few months ago, but until now they didn't do it and the exchange is currently only on 3xchange.io and that was already existed before the event.
Tramirostronix (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 04:10:38 PM

Thank you Trami.

They are still working on the dev of the project and still looking for funds for it.
I am sorry but I do not know the date of end.
You will need to ask them on their Telegram or maybe PM geoffreymoya on the forum.

So far the only exchange I know is 3xchange.io which is their Dex

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 03:57:46 PM

Thank you Trami.

They are still working on the dev of the project and still looking for funds for it.
You will need to ask them on their Telegram or maybe PM geoffreymoya on the forum.

Their ICO actually is very long in the making. Their roadmap however, is not updated based from their website.

From the looks of it, they are not giving the timeline of their ICO period. But the problem with this is, how they can attract potential investors if the investors don't know this time period? And so it is difficult to know, when will they get their investments back. I don't think this approach is doing good on them.
Tramirostronix (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 09:50:38 AM

Thank you Trami.

Their ICO actually is very long in the making. Their roadmap however, is not updated based from their website.

From the looks of it, they are not giving the timeline of their ICO period. But the problem with this is, how they can attract potential investors if the investors don't know this time period? And so it is difficult to know, when will they get their investments back. I don't think this approach is doing good on them.

Honestly I don't know, for that question you will have to ask them directly.
When you get the answer, if you can share it here it will be easier for others (I think you are not the only one to think about it)
Thanks in advance

matmator

Activity: 487

bou !

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 11:08:26 PM

shitcoin ! bross is a scammeur ! fils de pute va

go to the moon !!
matmator

bou !

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 04:55:22 PM

satt dead ?

go to the moon !!
geoffreymoya

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 11:08:31 AM

Hi,
The project is not dead at all.
We work on a daily basis to provide an awesome solution to decentralise advertising transactions.
About listing, just be listed on an exchange will not be a long term solution, we need to list on exchanges at the right time and with volume.
We will update the roadmap soon.
Best,
Geoffrey
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 08:46:39 AM

Hi,
The project is not dead at all.
We work on a daily basis to provide an awesome solution to decentralise advertising transactions.
About listing, just be listed on an exchange will not be a long term solution, we need to list on exchanges at the right time and with volume.
We will update the roadmap soon.
Best,
Geoffrey

when you say we work on daily basis, may i ask what work exactly do you do on a daily basis that is not visible to be seen to supporters of this project, for quite some time now this project has conduct public sale and till now we can not see any evidence what the money generated has been utilize on, maybe you need to be more transparent about the process of development of SATT.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
geoffreymoya

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 08:47:47 AM

You can try our wallet
You can create an youtube advertising campaign or participate to one
You can check our Dapp...
You can try our Dex...
- https://www.satt-token.com
- https://www.3xchange.io
matmator

bou !

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 03:59:31 PM

lol !!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided

go to the moon !!
Tramirostronix (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 11:34:29 PM

lol !!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided

Hi Matmator,
If you have problems with the project or the team you can also contact them directly instead of bumping the thread.
People following the projects will see it as useless up.
Have a nice day

terciduk123

Activity: 1176

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 04:23:41 AM

You can try our wallet
You can try our Dex...

What about the SATT token sale, when will it end ?? because your token sales have been going on for a very long time, I see in your roadmap Pre ICO starts in April 2018 and now is 2020.
Many people have asked this, but you haven't given an explanation.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 09:44:27 AM

You can try our wallet
You can try our Dex...

What about the SATT token sale, when will it end ?? because your token sales have been going on for a very long time, I see in your roadmap Pre ICO starts in April 2018 and now is 2020.
I just aware about this and it seems like th team has already ignored all of the hunters. Just try to put this one into the list of the suspicious ico. The dev was not even creating a single announcement related to the SATT ico. This is having a huge chance to be the next scam project.
If they have working product and the token must already alive but i can't even track it to know is it already alive or not?
valuater

Activity: 1162

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 04:04:01 PM

You can try our wallet
You can try our Dex...

I just aware about this and it seems like th team has already ignored all of the hunters. Just try to put this one into the list of the suspicious ico. The dev was not even creating a single announcement related to the SATT ico. This is having a huge chance to be the next scam project.
If they have working product and the token must already alive but i can't even track it to know is it already alive or not?
https://satt.atayen.us/ I only got this, but it doesn't seem to be a working product because it's very difficult to access it so it's useless, I hope this year's sales will be finished soon I don't care if it will succeed or fail but at least give certainty and don't to force sales like this because it's been too long.
geoffreymoya

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 11:13:57 AM

Hello,
We updated the roadmap on the website : https://www.satt-token.com
You can stock or transfer easily more than 10 cryptos directly with the wallet we provide.
You can also run a youtube ad campaign directly from our wallet.
Best,
Geoffrey
matmator

bou !

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 06:00:53 PM

satt scam !!!!!!!!!!!

go to the moon !!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: