Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:46:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in ETH or in Neo at the current market situation?  (Read 357 times)
sant2a

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:13:49 AM

I think ETH and NEO very perspective investing
cryptofunn

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 09:36:17 AM

If there are doubts about investing in one or another coin, then it is better to break the deposit in half and cobble with both coins

btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:40:19 AM

Both are the good coin for long-term investment, see many people know both of them has some similarities with the blockchain. Many people saying NEO is built for future smart contracts and ETH has already potential in the market which can easily increase its price more than 2000$ this year.
crestella

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:48:48 AM

If you want to buy but if you have to choose to choose I prefer ethereum because you are quite satisfactory to trade.
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:25:24 PM

I am looking forward to invest 500€ either in Ethereum or Neo. I have a big stock of different cryptocoins (quite a few Ether and other Alts) and now my question is shall I stock up my Ethers or invest in Neo? Also with regard to future developments. Any reccomendations?

I have put money into both. There are a couple of reasons why I lean more toward Neo right now. For one thing, Etherium has already had its huge initial growth and I think Neo may still have big gains coming. Secondly, if you hold Neo, you gain Gas which is almost like gaining interest or a dividend. You can then reinvest that back into Neo to give you compounding interest.
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:49:25 PM

investing in eth now will still continue to make a big profit, because now it eth etasi will continue to experience high enforcement. so do not worry to keep investing in eth.
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:52:13 PM

if you want more revenue . it's best to choose NEO . there are a lot of good projects on the neo platform , such as KEY ONT . now the price of neo is $77 . by July , it will cost more than $150 .
kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:53:46 PM

about theoritical, the value of ETH is much higer than NEO, so it always defeat NEO at financial market, but talking about the poteantial to rise and develope in next few years, then NEO is a good long term invesment for all of us, not only NEO was born after ETH but it is made as chinese ETH with extremely high advancement for its own blockchain. NEO can process much more transactions in just a second faster than ETH, and the capicity to deal with many transactions at a moment is also larger than ETH, then we can see NEO is a great invesment for long term.

Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 12:58:14 PM

Long term I will invest only in Ethereum because it is the biggest and the most busy blockchain platform. I think NEO has a lot of room to go but I prefer Stratis or Lisk instead. NEO is very dependent on China and this factor can play a big role in the future. It seems that China is slowly changing their attitude towards cryptocurrencies. NEO could get huge in this situation (next few years).

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:38:13 PM

I am looking forward to invest 500€ either in Ethereum or Neo. I have a big stock of different cryptocoins (quite a few Ether and other Alts) and now my question is shall I stock up my Ethers or invest in Neo? Also with regard to future developments. Any reccomendations?

I have put money into both. There are a couple of reasons why I lean more toward Neo right now. For one thing, Etherium has already had its huge initial growth and I think Neo may still have big gains coming. Secondly, if you hold Neo, you gain Gas which is almost like gaining interest or a dividend. You can then reinvest that back into Neo to give you compounding interest.

There is no way to know if neo is going to have bigger gains compared to ethereum. Just because ETH has a bigger marketcap it doesn't mean NEO is ever going to get there. Ethereum is better, objectively speaking, than NEO. I would rather invest in something with low risk like ethereum and make less gains than NEO.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:49:18 PM

if we concentrate only Neo and Eth is it enough holding both the coins we can get five times to ten times returns hopefully if there is no slow down of crypto market like the one which we are facing
CDC AP

Activity: 463
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:50:48 PM

Both are one of the best coins in the crypto market and i would like to hold both of these coins with me...but talking of one of them then my first choise would surely be ethereum...second best coin after the bitcoin for sure and i would trust it more than any other coin
doublecoins

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:45:26 PM

if u ask best of the best then NEO and ETH both these coins are best in entire crypto market it is good to buy both the coins
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:16:09 PM

Both coins are good, I am sure that investing in etheruem or neo makes not much difference in the short term, you should analyse the projects for the long term and make decision by looking at their roadmap.
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:55:20 AM

Ethereum better. Market seems to be on recover mode. Ethereum could goes up to range $1000 - $1200. Especially we are near to proof of stake or hybrid consensus of ethereum. Vitalik and his team made the proposal already. And if no major bug we could probably see ethereum on hybrid in december. Many institutional entity and personal investor will hold their ethereum.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:30:39 AM

with 500€ than you may want to have short term profit, it would be great if you choose to invest in ETH with that amount of money because ETH has a high volume so it can be pumped faster and and higher than compared to NEO, but if you want to invest for long term then NEO will be a good choice, NEO has just been born recently and has been a huge success of chinese's cryptos, there are many people said it's like ETH but much more advanced than ETH, the potential of NEO is too big that it may become the most profitable altcoin in the future.

Omega0255

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:21:09 AM

with 500€ than you may want to have short term profit, it would be great if you choose to invest in ETH with that amount of money because ETH has a high volume so it can be pumped faster and and higher than compared to NEO, but if you want to invest for long term then NEO will be a good choice, NEO has just been born recently and has been a huge success of chinese's cryptos, there are many people said it's like ETH but much more advanced than ETH, the potential of NEO is too big that it may become the most profitable altcoin in the future.

I am always laughing  at those people who think that they can make millions out of a few dollars, $500 is nothing on this market, you can not invest them and think that you will make $10000 in one month out of them.

Run_Vie (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 05:19:35 PM

I am always laughing  at those people who think that they can make millions out of a few dollars, $500 is nothing on this market, you can not invest them and think that you will make $10000 in one month out of them.

where do I state that I want to make 10000$ a month with an investment of 500€? Are you high dude?

"Der wahre Feind der Menschheit ist unser Geldsystem. Es erlaubt Banken, Geld aus dem Nichts via der Kreditvergabe zu erzeugen!"
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 06:56:52 PM

where do I state that I want to make 10000$ a month with an investment of 500€? Are you high dude?
guys, uniquely the etherium has the most beneficial prospects for each of us. Perhaps other projects also have better investments for us, but I want to support the etherium and expect the investments to grow several times, as the price is expected to be above $ 1000.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
hasna17

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:13:07 PM

I think Neo and Ethereum have the same good potential in the short or long term, The high and low risks of course you all already understand, tailored to your capital, If you want to invest depends on how much capital you have, and it will be a consideration and You will get maximum profits results.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: