Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 11:53:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in ETH or in Neo at the current market situation?  (Read 356 times)
AngellSky

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:55:49 PM

I think Neo and Ethereum have the same good potential in the short or long term, The high and low risks of course you all already understand, tailored to your capital, If you want to invest depends on how much capital you have, and it will be a consideration and You will get maximum profits results.
in any case I want to get a good profit. But only the eth to date has all the confidence. And your forecasts for Bitcoin and other coins are very positive. But nevertheless, there is always the risk of making mistakes.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:06:35 PM

ETH is more expensive, you can buy more NEO with same money. When price moves you will see lower one will be more profitable.
ETH is also rose crazy past 2 years. NEO still have some place to grow. So I pick NEO over ETH for current situation.
yunusseymen16

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:07:17 PM

I think divide your money is the best! Both are the good coin for long-term investment, see many people know both of them has some similarities with the blockchain. Many people saying NEO is built for future smart contracts and ETH has already potential in the market which can easily increase its price more than 2000$ this year.
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:19:45 PM

for long term investment I am sure eth is still interesting to glance, not impossible if at the end of the year the price will be high again,if there is no more major issues that attack cryptocoin

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:30:31 PM

NEO and ETH are both the platforms for smartcontracts and ICO. Neo is a competitor to ethereum but in China, but there is one drawback, it's Chinese legislation. One hard law and NEO can fly down, although its potential for this year is more than ETH. For NEO i wait 400-500$, for ETH - 1200-1500$.

nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:53:05 PM

Invest in both if you can’t figure out which coin you would want to buy because those two coins have great potential and are really good coins for long term investment if you ask me so I’d spend my money on those two coins instead of just one.
Minnaja

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:01:30 PM

It seems to me that both coins can grow significantly. And so I invested in both projects. This reduces the risk of loss.

l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:49:30 PM

I have both for now, it's because I believe, Neo and ethereum will be much more expensive when the world cup in Russia later, but if I have to choose, I'm more confident the ethereum will be better
Psynthax

Activity: 2324
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:49:48 PM

NEO and ETH are both the platforms for smartcontracts and ICO. Neo is a competitor to ethereum but in China, but there is one drawback, it's Chinese legislation. One hard law and NEO can fly down, although its potential for this year is more than ETH. For NEO i wait 400-500$, for ETH - 1200-1500$.

Remember ethereum has already released the more detail about casper pos system and the minimum amount for someone to staking their ethereum to the network has already releaased. It looks like POS and hardcap for total supply is real and it will worth a lot compared with NEO. In this game with a better adoption compared with NEO and ethereum should become a winner.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:50:19 PM

In the current market situation, Eth and Neo are most potential coins in terms of growth both the coins pose to growth holding both the coins give us profits this year
xiaoyum

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:50:37 PM

I always considered 3 different coins naming ethereum, eos and neo to be bought at the same time. But I just guess its better to buy neo because its so much cheaper and even underpriced comparing to other two coins.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:38:32 PM

I am looking forward to invest 500€ either in Ethereum or Neo. I have a big stock of different cryptocoins (quite a few Ether and other Alts) and now my question is shall I stock up my Ethers or invest in Neo? Also with regard to future developments. Any reccomendations?

Ethereum is a 2nd rank and still good project .
but NEO will boom in this year bcoz of new ICOs are coming on NEO platform and also bcoz of its effectiveness and free gas , it is more suitable for high number of transactions .
so choose NEO .
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:10:03 PM

I am looking forward to invest 500€ either in Ethereum or Neo. I have a big stock of different cryptocoins (quite a few Ether and other Alts) and now my question is shall I stock up my Ethers or invest in Neo? Also with regard to future developments. Any reccomendations?
In my opinion, I think that Ethereum and Neo are an acceptable cryptocurrencies for investment in order to guarantee a great profit, due they are in the top 10 on the market, but you must invest in the appropriate time (when there is a crisis or big drop). Thus, the large financial budget for investment is not important when their timing is wrong. and for me, maybe this is a good opportunity to invest a large proportion of money in many cryptocurrencies, because it is expected that after a few weeks, the market will jump especially when Bitcoin will rise with a huge value.

Furthermore,   I advise  you to invest in some cryptocurrencies who has a big value of market cap ( more than 3 Billion dollars )  and a weak price ( less than 5 Dollars ), Also, you should focus and do not rush to choose currencies .Because you may regret it if you make a mistake.
In fact, I like your budget 500 £, So this is  the best way to ensure a good profit :

200£ to invest in Ripple.
100£ in Tron.
100£ in Cardano.
50£ in IOTA.
50£ in Nem.
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:26:32 PM

you could have them, both of them are good coins. I personally suggest to have more portion for ETH in your portfolio than NEO. if you like risk, then keep neo more than eth.
Jianx

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:21:08 PM

After I see my NEO platform so interested to save NEO as a long term asset. maybe NEO would be able to compete with the ETH.project just turned out wearing platform REALISTA NEO
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:42:12 PM

I would recommend you invest in both. You should divide your investment into two parts and buy both of them. But, I strongly believe that Neo has got more potential compared to Ethereum. Neo is a Chinese project and all depends how its development goes in China. If it does well in China then it would peak in future.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: