Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:49:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][HMD] HOMELEND - A MORTGAGE CROWDFUNDING PLATFORM  (Read 2319 times)
dinominggu

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:06:15 AM

an exciting and promising project with an experienced team I am sure this project will achieve success and will also many investors interested in joining this project.a success for this project.
may we follow the first development of this project and hopefully later gave a positive development so that more and more investors who join in this project.
If the team can be more interesting again in promoting his projects certainly fore development project will also be easier and more investors who join in this project.
KotanKmu

Activity: 172

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:44:14 AM

an exciting and promising project with an experienced team I am sure this project will achieve success and will also many investors interested in joining this project.a success for this project.
may we follow the first development of this project and hopefully later gave a positive development so that more and more investors who join in this project.
If the team can be more interesting again in promoting his projects certainly fore development project will also be easier and more investors who join in this project.
I agree with you it is true if the team involved here the spirit in promoting this project is sure to succeed will be achieved this project because a project will fail and success depends on the team involved in it. so hope the best with the team involved here.
HomelendHMD
Copper Member

Activity: 50

A MORTGAGE CROWDFUNDING PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 03:38:25 PM

I will refer some people to follow this project and I really support this project because it can be seen from its development very well and hopefully many like this project and good luck

Thank you for your interest! Smiley
You can also stay tuned by joining our telegram channel: https://t.me/HomelendPlatform

█▐▐ [ HOMELEND.io ]    A MORTGAGE CROWDFUNDING PLATFORM  ▌▌█
HomelendHMD
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 03:48:02 PM

What currency will be used to store the funds raised? And where exactly?

During the ICO we will raise different currency including BTC ETH LTC and USD. We are planning a post-ICO hedge strategy and we will liquidate our crypto based on burn out needs. The entire amount will be saved in BTC, ETH and USD.

HomelendHMD
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 04:01:29 PM

Nice project! Looks very promising!
Do you have bounty campaign?
And one more question: do you have like an open-source code and stuff?
Thank you

Yes, we have a bounty campaign running. You can join it in the following link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3407877.0
You can take a look at our Github page for code that we already release, we are planning a major release of our latest MVP in the following days

Terpusy

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:22:57 PM

I agree with you it is true if the team involved here the spirit in promoting this project is sure to succeed will be achieved this project because a project will fail and success depends on the team involved in it. so hope the best with the team involved here.

All potentials will always be maximized this projects team even far bevore been thought of because no one wants to fail,all would want success.
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:14:25 AM

All potentials will always be maximized this projects team even far bevore been thought of because no one wants to fail,all would want success.
I agree all the team certainly wants the project presented could be successful but if not in balance with the hard work certainly all of that will be difficult to materialize. But if the team can establish cooperation with participants with good will certainly easy for the project achieve success.

HomelendHMD
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 10:31:58 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2018, 01:31:58 PM by HomelendHMD

Hello everyone! Homelend is reaching higher and higher! We reached the top score at https://www.trackico.io/ico/homelend/ !!! Smiley

pursuer2018

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:21:24 AM

Interesting- makes sense, for widespread home ownership.
cryptoslate01

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 06:32:17 AM

Hello Team  Smiley

I am an editor from cryptoslate.com.

We just added Homelend  with a dedicated ICO listing page to  CryptoSlate's ICO database and is now available on our website.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/homelend/

https://i.imgur.com/F5TwFyR.jpg

If you need help in editing any information about your ICO, please go to Homelend ICO page on our website and click "Suggest an Edit".

Feel free to contact us via https://cryptoslate.com/contact/ if you have any questions.
HaywhyJ

Activity: 200

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:07:05 PM

That's good analysis
windydagreat

Activity: 213
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:13:52 AM

When can we buy HMD tokens at pre-sales? and how?  Undecided
HomelendHMD
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 09:29:31 AM

When can we buy HMD tokens at pre-sales? and how?  Undecided

Thank you for being interested in Homelend!
We would love to help you with all your questions!
Please contact us at contact@homelend.io
and we will give you all the information you need!

HomelendHMD
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 09:46:16 AM

Hello Team  Smiley

I am an editor from cryptoslate.com.

We just added Homelend  with a dedicated ICO listing page to  CryptoSlate's ICO database and is now available on our website.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/homelend/

If you need help in editing any information about your ICO, please go to Homelend ICO page on our website and click "Suggest an Edit".

Feel free to contact us via https://cryptoslate.com/contact/ if you have any questions.

Thank you for adding Homlend to cryptoslate!

su1kata

Activity: 406
Merit: 22

HQ German Translator

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 02:49:35 PM

Website translation to german, now available here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1MJNXPsVuHodJs0BTjgVShy-4lgCoF-HA
HomelendHMD
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 03:49:36 PM

A major partnership is coming on board. We cannot disclose more at the moment. In addition, a new version of the product will upload in the next couple of days.

ghosuk

Activity: 243

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:59:55 PM

It all depends when we will get several regulatory approval and we will be able to open the crowd sale. In any case it's a matter of months.
tientien5

Activity: 189

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:00:06 AM

They design Homelend as a  distributed global solution for the mortgage industry. We will open the system for global use but we are planning to do this step by step. Mortgage loan still requires a lot of fiscal services that why for every state we will operat we will need to have local company (or partners)
su1kata

Activity: 406
Merit: 22

HQ German Translator

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 10:01:59 AM

Whitepaper is now available in german: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1joYvnEmGMwNBwh8ZRll8u_zuwP5rRCvP
Le Thi Hong Ngan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:16:11 PM

I think this is useful project "Mortgage Loans Are at the Core of Society: Having a home is one of the basic human needs - a need most people are only able to afford by taking out a mortgage loan from the bank. In the U.S. alone, more than 8 million mortgage loans are granted every year"
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: