Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:23:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][HMD] HOMELEND - A MORTGAGE CROWDFUNDING PLATFORM  (Read 2319 times)
btcltcdigger (OP)

Activity: 2002
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:04:58 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 08:26:44 PM by btcltcdigger

Website    Whitepaper    Telegram    Twitter    Facebook    YouTube    Medium    Reddit

HOMELEND IS A MORTGAGE CROWDFUNDING PLATFORM
We’re building a blockchain-based, peer-to-peer mortgage lending platform

OUR BOUNTY HAS BEEN LISTED ON BOUNTYLORD.COM

Website    Whitepaper    Telegram    Twitter    Facebook    YouTube    Medium    Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcltcdigger (OP)

Activity: 2002
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:05:13 PM

RESERVED FOR UPDATES
jackkarwella

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:46:10 PM

RESERVED TRANSLATION ARABIC
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:12:40 PM

Hi Team,

Where is the Team of HOMELEND IS A MORTGAGE CROWDFUNDING PLATFORM is located?
Are you going to have an ICO?
Please give us access to the source Code. Link to the Github
Good luck on your project
itaicohen

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:48:09 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2018, 09:41:22 PM by itaicohen

Hi Team,

Where is the Team of HOMELEND IS A MORTGAGE CROWDFUNDING PLATFORM is located?
Are you going to have an ICO?
Please give us access to the source Code. Link to the Github
Good luck on your project

Hi Sam,  our team is located both in Israel and Switzerland. The R&D center is in Israel.

We are still working on the code of the MVP and we will publish it in the next couple of weeks.

We are now launching our ICO for the project. You can take a look in our site www.homelend.io

betgmax

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:54:47 PM

I'm curious. But you have too little information. Please make a clear description in this thread about how your project works. Thanks
pantherx12

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:56:31 PM

in which county you will start your project?
and how you will to control compliance with the mortgage agreement?

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
fantomasik

Activity: 406

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:03:34 PM

The platform will be popular because the crypto currency is gaining momentum, and the roadmap is encouraged by the speed of launch of this platform.

itaicohen

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:30:21 PM

I'm curious. But you have too little information. Please make a clear description in this thread about how your project works. Thanks

Hi Betgmax, It is great to hear that you are curious about Homelend. I recommend you to review our white paper to get more information about our plans. you can find the latest version of it in the following address - www.homelend.io . if you will have additional questions feel free to contact us in one of our channels
itaicohen

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:43:29 PM

in which county you will start your project?
and how you will to control compliance with the mortgage agreement?

Hi Pantherx,
We are planning to launch our platform in the Asian market where we found there will be fast demand to our solution. We are in advance negotiation with several giant mortgage lenders and will publish in the following weeks the name of our chosen partner. We are working very close with top law firm to design the system in accordance with the regulation requirement. Defiantly this is very important issue and we are taking it very carefully.
warunaferang

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:14:40 AM

In Homelend’s platform, the collection of information is performed in an “all digital” way. Even the data residing in paper-based documents must be
transferred to a digital repository based on distributed ledger technology. This data is provided by the user and double-checked through professional verification providers. Once the information is verified, a smart contract based on algorithms powered by I & ML automatically performs a creditworthiness assessment of the borrower’s application
itaicohen

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:26:10 PM

Hi everyone and welcome to our Ann, my name is Itai and I'm the CEO of Homelend !  I'm happy to see so many people asking great questions about us in the different social channels,  and me and my team  look forward to answering these and any others that come along.  If I'm not around, we have  other team members who are going to be around here 24/7 making sure all of your questions and recommendation  are properly addressed.  For live information please join our Telegram group :  https://t.me/joinchat/H7reJA-dZs4KmjhE8p8e2w

bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:12:34 AM

I see the purpose of the project is very interesting in the wake of a huge and potentially to be always developed, I think it will be a lot of that support this project so that later can be successful.
nurysan

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:15:45 AM

I see the purpose of the project is very interesting in the wake of a huge and potentially to be always developed, I think it will be a lot of that support this project so that later can be successful.
a new project on blockchain-based peer-to-peer mortgage lending, I'm sure this project will attract many investors to join and hope the team will always work with the compact so that later this project can be successful in the future.
aziziasa

Activity: 316
Merit: 1

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:41:52 AM

a new project on blockchain-based peer-to-peer mortgage lending, I'm sure this project will attract many investors to join and hope the team will always work with the compact so that later this project can be successful in the future.
I think this project has the potential to be successful later, and the team certainly will work very well to be able to make this project a success.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
Eidelweis flower

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:51:30 AM

I think this project has the potential to be successful later, and the team certainly will work very well to be able to make this project a success.
The project with a good purpose, in the hands of the team who handle it may this project can reap success
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:16:15 AM

The project with a good purpose, in the hands of the team who handle it may this project can reap success
so that this project can easily achieve success and gain a lot of support from investors need transparent and can be trusted so that future projects can get a lot of support.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
bunglor

Activity: 648
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:45:40 AM

Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:21:18 AM

I see a lot of new projects are popping up, and I think the team here should also make the idea and a very good strategy.
Hopefully this project can succeed and can give satisfactory results.
tzuzulmbakzul

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:45:30 AM

I see the information from this project is very interesting and will be useful for many people. but the competitors of this project there are many in the market, I hope that the team will work hard and maximize its promotion. hopefully, a bright future will be achieved.
su1kata

Merit: 22

HQ German Translator

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 03:30:29 PM

Hi Community!

Translated ANN Thread to german now available here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3486086.0

Have a nice day!
itaicohen

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:26:10 PM

I see the information from this project is very interesting and will be useful for many people. but the competitors of this project there are many in the market, I hope that the team will work hard and maximize its promotion. hopefully, a bright future will be achieved.

Thank you for your interest in Homelend. In Homelend we see the competition as a key factor for our success, we are driven by the expectations and desire to always be at the frontend of innovation. Currently I believe we are much more progressing compare to other companies and we will do our best to keep this situation in the future.
yarelydiaz
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 64

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:35:06 PM

This platform will quickly gain popularity after the completion of the ICO and I like your point of view that Homelend is not just seeking to open loans to millennials, they are also looking to bring new technology to a legacy industry.

Best handmade jewelry 📿 : bracelets, amulets, earrings ❤️handmade❤️ 🕉 pm 🕉 Can send by mail worldwide!
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 12:41:32 AM

ico review
https://icoshrimp.com/homelend-to-provide-peer-to-peer-mortgage-lending/

windydagreat

Activity: 213

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:35:11 PM

I have considered this project Wink. Finally I want to join and invest in this project Cool.
su1kata

HQ German Translator

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 09:54:22 AM

Hi Communtiy!

Bounty Thread, now available in german: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3486086.msg36122943#msg36122943

Have a nice Weekend!
Budi888

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:26:21 PM

https://homelend.io
HOMELEND#ico

-brings great structure

-Your best investment.

maybe by using one of the crypto currency will make us invest better.if in bina and full of calculations from time to time.
-maximize your decision

Olivian

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 11:37:35 AM

Please find attached the ANN translated in Romanian language

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3768811.msg37126769#msg37126769

Wonderful project,
Olivian
HomelendHMD
Copper Member

Activity: 50

A MORTGAGE CROWDFUNDING PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 02:36:33 PM

This platform will quickly gain popularity after the completion of the ICO and I like your point of view that Homelend is not just seeking to open loans to millennials, they are also looking to bring new technology to a legacy industry.

Thank you for your positive opinion about Homelend
And yes, we are here to make the mortgage industry better for all parties!
Stay tuned by joining our telegram channel Smiley

█▐▐ [ HOMELEND.io ]    A MORTGAGE CROWDFUNDING PLATFORM  ▌▌█
HomelendHMD
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 04:04:30 PM

Join Homelend's Bounty program TODAY and earn FREE HMD TOKENS!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3407877.0

netanelbitan

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:10:13 PM

Feel free to ask any questions about Homelend!
We are here for you! Smiley
su1kata

HQ German Translator

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 10:21:47 AM

Hi Community!

The Whitepaper is now available in german: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fxZdEe3dEyLIrgpbFva6hgtcJyonoSvO

Enjoy and have a nice "Consensus" day!
windydagreat

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:33:45 PM

HOMELEND pre-sale is near Shocked. I can not wait to join in their pre-sale Cool.
stronger2

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:50:02 PM

HOMELAND has a good purpose in the hands of the dev team who handle it hopefully this project can achieve success and expect a lot of support for this project
cryptoslog

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:11:01 AM

Nice project! Looks very promising!
Do you have bounty campaign?
And one more question: do you have like an open-source code and stuff?
Thank you
durudara

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:24:58 AM

a project that offers a very interesting concept, hopefully when the ico takes place can run smoothly and can easily reach the target.
and for all of the teams more eager again to develop this project, I'm sure the hard work will give the best results.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:46:47 AM

This has been on the works for quite sometime already, which means it has good foundations to start with and not created just yesterday. But the team should be active enough to promote their project to gain more exposure here.
jonnyfastiva

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:20:12 AM

I will refer some people to follow this project and I really support this project because it can be seen from its development very well and hopefully many like this project and good luck
critolika

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:41:06 AM

an exciting and promising project with an experienced team I am sure this project will achieve success and will also many investors interested in joining this project.a success for this project.
bestpikka

Merit: 102

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:17:01 AM

an exciting and promising project with an experienced team I am sure this project will achieve success and will also many investors interested in joining this project.a success for this project.
may we follow the first development of this project and hopefully later gave a positive development so that more and more investors who join in this project.
dinominggu

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:06:15 AM

may we follow the first development of this project and hopefully later gave a positive development so that more and more investors who join in this project.
If the team can be more interesting again in promoting his projects certainly fore development project will also be easier and more investors who join in this project.
KotanKmu

Activity: 172

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:44:14 AM

If the team can be more interesting again in promoting his projects certainly fore development project will also be easier and more investors who join in this project.
I agree with you it is true if the team involved here the spirit in promoting this project is sure to succeed will be achieved this project because a project will fail and success depends on the team involved in it. so hope the best with the team involved here.
HomelendHMD
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 03:38:25 PM

I will refer some people to follow this project and I really support this project because it can be seen from its development very well and hopefully many like this project and good luck

Thank you for your interest! Smiley
You can also stay tuned by joining our telegram channel: https://t.me/HomelendPlatform

HomelendHMD
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 03:48:02 PM

What currency will be used to store the funds raised? And where exactly?

During the ICO we will raise different currency including BTC ETH LTC and USD. We are planning a post-ICO hedge strategy and we will liquidate our crypto based on burn out needs. The entire amount will be saved in BTC, ETH and USD.

HomelendHMD
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 04:01:29 PM

Nice project! Looks very promising!
Do you have bounty campaign?
And one more question: do you have like an open-source code and stuff?
Thank you

Yes, we have a bounty campaign running. You can join it in the following link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3407877.0
You can take a look at our Github page for code that we already release, we are planning a major release of our latest MVP in the following days

Terpusy

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:22:57 PM

I agree with you it is true if the team involved here the spirit in promoting this project is sure to succeed will be achieved this project because a project will fail and success depends on the team involved in it. so hope the best with the team involved here.

All potentials will always be maximized this projects team even far bevore been thought of because no one wants to fail,all would want success.
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:14:25 AM

All potentials will always be maximized this projects team even far bevore been thought of because no one wants to fail,all would want success.
I agree all the team certainly wants the project presented could be successful but if not in balance with the hard work certainly all of that will be difficult to materialize. But if the team can establish cooperation with participants with good will certainly easy for the project achieve success.

HomelendHMD
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 10:31:58 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2018, 01:31:58 PM by HomelendHMD

Hello everyone! Homelend is reaching higher and higher! We reached the top score at https://www.trackico.io/ico/homelend/ !!! Smiley

pursuer2018

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:21:24 AM

Interesting- makes sense, for widespread home ownership.
cryptoslate01

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 06:32:17 AM

Hello Team  Smiley

I am an editor from cryptoslate.com.

We just added Homelend  with a dedicated ICO listing page to  CryptoSlate's ICO database and is now available on our website.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/homelend/

https://i.imgur.com/F5TwFyR.jpg

If you need help in editing any information about your ICO, please go to Homelend ICO page on our website and click "Suggest an Edit".

Feel free to contact us via https://cryptoslate.com/contact/ if you have any questions.
HaywhyJ

Activity: 200

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:07:05 PM

That's good analysis
windydagreat

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:13:52 AM

When can we buy HMD tokens at pre-sales? and how?  Undecided
HomelendHMD
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 09:29:31 AM

When can we buy HMD tokens at pre-sales? and how?  Undecided

Thank you for being interested in Homelend!
We would love to help you with all your questions!
Please contact us at contact@homelend.io
and we will give you all the information you need!

HomelendHMD
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 09:46:16 AM

Hello Team  Smiley

I am an editor from cryptoslate.com.

We just added Homelend  with a dedicated ICO listing page to  CryptoSlate's ICO database and is now available on our website.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/homelend/

If you need help in editing any information about your ICO, please go to Homelend ICO page on our website and click "Suggest an Edit".

Feel free to contact us via https://cryptoslate.com/contact/ if you have any questions.

Thank you for adding Homlend to cryptoslate!

su1kata

HQ German Translator

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 02:49:35 PM

Website translation to german, now available here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1MJNXPsVuHodJs0BTjgVShy-4lgCoF-HA
HomelendHMD
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 03:49:36 PM

A major partnership is coming on board. We cannot disclose more at the moment. In addition, a new version of the product will upload in the next couple of days.

ghosuk

Activity: 243

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:59:55 PM

It all depends when we will get several regulatory approval and we will be able to open the crowd sale. In any case it's a matter of months.
tientien5

Activity: 189

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:00:06 AM

They design Homelend as a  distributed global solution for the mortgage industry. We will open the system for global use but we are planning to do this step by step. Mortgage loan still requires a lot of fiscal services that why for every state we will operat we will need to have local company (or partners)
su1kata

HQ German Translator

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 10:01:59 AM

Whitepaper is now available in german: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1joYvnEmGMwNBwh8ZRll8u_zuwP5rRCvP
Le Thi Hong Ngan

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:16:11 PM

I think this is useful project "Mortgage Loans Are at the Core of Society: Having a home is one of the basic human needs - a need most people are only able to afford by taking out a mortgage loan from the bank. In the U.S. alone, more than 8 million mortgage loans are granted every year"
Bziir

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:52:46 AM

The platform will be popular because the crypto currency is gaining momentum, and the roadmap is encouraged by the speed of launch of this platform.

Homelend aims to create a loan process that is not only smart, but also simple and fair. This will allow borrowers to be able to easily apply for loans, track the status of their application at any time and interact directly with mortgage lenders.
cryptominando

Activity: 91
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 10:15:17 AM

BLOG/ ARTCLE CAMPAIGN

BITCOINTALK NAME: cryptominando
ARTICLE'S LANGUAGE: italian
ARTICLE'S LINK: https://www.cryptominando.it/2018/06/07/homelend-mutui-blockchain-ico/
ETH ADDRESS: 0x9CCD185360E41b95DFB9364c71631f760fA5a886
HomelendHMD
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 11:30:43 AM

Homelend ICO is reaching higher and higher!!!!!!!

thanhbinhhe

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:39:38 PM

WOWWWW Check out #Homelend's Project on Yahoo!!!!!!.
https://finance.yahoo.com/…/first-bitcoin-now-ether-futures…
#Homelend #P2P #Investing #Mortgage #Crowdfuning #Amazingproject #Cryptocurrency
windydagreat

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:43:21 AM

we need more active on twitter, facebook and bitcointalk  Undecided
When does this project advertise on youtube?.
icosiren

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 02:00:28 PM

Homelend has received top ratings on https://icosiren.com/ico/homelend/
Pooja Jur

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:32:25 AM

HOMELEND provides simple solution for the consumers who are looking for financing options for their homes
gerymakgyaer

Activity: 422
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:58:59 AM

Homelend: The Future of Mortgage in the Blockchain Technology
With all other existing things that one can buy, nothing pays a great deal than owning a house and building a home with it. The happiness and contentment of buying gadgets and other wants is far lesser than going back to a house where you can relax and unwind from the daily stresses of our
https://cryptosocial.world/read-blog/289_homelend-the-future-of-mortgage-in-the-blockchain-technology.html
HomelendHMD
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 09:33:40 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2018, 02:20:52 PM by HomelendHMD

We are proud to announce that our demo is live!!!
All of you are more than welcome to visit and understand better what we try to do
http://demo.homelend.io

liamclark

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:04:15 PM

The unique characteristics of DLT and smart contracts enable Homelend to provide a platform for people to transact large amounts of money in a trusted, transparent, and secure way
Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:18:32 AM

This is a new and unusual approach. I wish the team to successfully implement the project. Tell me, please, what is the minimum amount needed to start investing in the project?
HomelendHMD
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 09:20:34 AM

Hey guys! We got the great news that our technology paper about blockchain and mortgages was accepted for a Fintech Conference at the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, to be held next July 26.
We are very happy and wish to share the news with all of you 😊

filisia

Activity: 249

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:34:06 AM

This is a new and unusual approach. I wish the team to successfully implement the project. Tell me, please, what is the minimum amount needed to start investing in the project?
with an experienced team I believe this project will achieve its success for the future, they will always try their best for the success of this project. excitement and success always.
ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:08:12 AM

Modernizing the age-old mortgage lending system in order to make it more efficient, cost-effective and customercentric.
windydagreat

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:46:59 AM

There is just a little bit active on ANN thread  Huh
mientoeg

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:54:17 AM

Modernizing the age-old mortgage lending system in order to make it more efficient, cost-effective and customercentric.
HOMELEND does offer a project kind of allowances in the old days, this is very good because they use a blockchain system easy to use
Jonkumis

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:07:59 AM

HOMELEND does offer a project kind of allowances in the old days, this is very good because they use a blockchain system easy to use
we should support this project so that the future can be developed to succeed, this project gives many facilities for the future, hopefully the team will work well by giving satisfactory results.
durudara

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:51:04 AM

we should support this project so that the future can be developed to succeed, this project gives many facilities for the future, hopefully the team will work well by giving satisfactory results.
This project is very interesting and also has a great purpose for the future and I'm sure there will be a lot of support for this project in the future.
gozcominer

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:47:38 AM

Super project with a strong team with good products in the field of blockchain. Better rates, less risks than most of the traditional investments.
This company growth prospects
ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:26:55 AM

Having a home is one of the basic human needs - a need most people are only able to afford by taking out a mortgage loan from the bank
bitcoinveda

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:29:19 AM

We are proud to announce that our demo is live!!!
All of you are more than welcome to visit and understand better what we try to do
http://demo.homelend.io

In order to get fund what are the currencies, you are providing because what are the documents we have to submit for approval and how long this process will take to get approval?
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:14:34 PM

Quite a useful idea that will help many people solve problems with real estate. But I do not understand why so few people are interested abount this project?
Haekat

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:08:31 PM

Quite a useful idea that will help many people solve problems with real estate. But I do not understand why so few people are interested abount this project?

Perhaps the project team needs a little more advertising. I accidentally saw this project, I did not see any mention of it on the Internet.
reorpior

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:44:52 PM

CoinFollow ICO aggregator published Homelend (HMD) project. Average rating 8.9/10 at the moment of posting. More details are available here https://coinfollow.io/ico/homelend
Basion

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:54:09 AM

I would recommend each one, who is interested in some information concerning the project; the tokens’ price and all the other stuff about HOMELEND join telegram chat with HOMELEND  followers and the project developers. Administration gives the answers on all the questions.
3Bullion

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:42:57 PM

Hello! Homelend allows you to finance next-generation mortgage lending! I am confident that this project will attract many investors!
jpirulo

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:23:33 AM

Excellent project, I hope that all those who want to buy a house can use this technology.

https://steemit.com/spanish/@jpirulo/homelend

sebas_ram

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:16:14 PM

nice project , its excellent , its future... Hello i am sebas_ram , i have participated in this project through blog

https://steemit.com/spanish/@sebasram/homelend-ya-puedes-financiar-de-manera-rapida-y-sencilla-gracias-a-los-contratos-inteligentes-ico
Payal_techy

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:07:36 AM

Your concept is amazing. Why don't you try getting your coin listed on ICO Guide https://www.icoguide.com/en . You will attract potential investors.
thaliaand

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:18:04 AM

The most common problem with conventional mortgage lending is the cost and the convoluted process. The homelend platform also utilizes distributed ledger and smart contract technologies so that transparency is maintained and provides convenience to borrowers and lenders.
jpirulo

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:40:42 AM

Excellent project, I hope that all those who want to buy a house can use this technology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZh2I6ZBuV4
Abdurrahman Yalcin

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:04:31 PM

I like very much your project! Congratulations for your initiative! I wish you good luck and an extraordinary and globally success for your booming business! To become NUMBER ONE!
gerald232

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:18:29 PM

Having a home is one of the basic human needs - a need most people are only able to afford by taking out a mortgage loan from the bank

Homelend,The Decentralized platform, Peer-To-Peer Loan Mortgage Platform to serve home ownership opportunities for a new generation of borrowers, meeting their different lifestyles and needs.
sebas_ram

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:56:24 AM

nice project , its excellent , its future... Hello i am sebas_ram , i have participated in this project through blog

https://steemit.com/english/@sebasram/homelend-now-you-can-finance-quickly-and-easily-thanks-to-intelligent-contracts-ico
Sandra_techy

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:37:41 AM

Your project is one of the best projects I've come across this year . I would like to suggest you to get your coin listed on ICO Guide https://www.icoguide.com/en so as to attract better and potential investors.
dangtotes

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:16:28 AM

The immutability, security and transparency provided by Homelend can record transactions, including loans, without intermediaries. This will reduce costs for both borrowers and lenders, while minimizing the gap between them.
Bziir

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:41:59 AM

The immutability, security and transparency provided by Homelend can record transactions, including loans, without intermediaries. This will reduce costs for both borrowers and lenders, while minimizing the gap between them.
yes sir. Crowding homelend mortgage platform. The platform provides P2P-decentralized Mortgage loans with the aim of expanding home ownership opportunities for new generation of borrowers, meeting their different lifestyles and needs.
avzem

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:30:29 PM

The scope of work of this project is staggering, they will succeed. Good idea. Good luck in the implementation.
063Myxa

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:26:18 AM

Hello, developers! I'm a part of your company for the generosity .
A similar concept of the platform was in the Smart Realty project
Perhaps in the future your project will cover the whole world and the rating in your network will affect real life))
Great project! Good luck and prosperity to you!
Jondum

Activity: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:49:20 AM

Homelend brings together individual borrowers and lenders on an end-to-end platform that simplifies and automates the entire process of mortgage origination.
Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:20:05 PM

This is a new and unusual approach. I wish the team to successfully implement the project. Whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?
guloyaa1

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:20:08 PM

#Proof of authentication

joined youtube campaign
r_victory

Activity: 1927
Merit: 332

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 03:44:59 PM

In https://foundico.com/ico/homelend.html it's being informed that the date of the sale closes on August 31, 2018 And according to the Telegram the date will be announced. The team needs to get in touch with Foundico to update.

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:27:45 AM

Modernizing the age-old mortgage lending system in order to make it more efficient, cost-effective and customercentric
Ivan454

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 06:54:26 AM

I will join the company's video.
Bitcointalk URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2185005;sa=summary
Username Bitcointalk: Ivan454
Link to your Blog/Media: https://youtu.be/OI15jD68WiU
Ivan454

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 07:03:28 AM

I will join the company's video.

Bitcointalk URL:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2185005;sa=summary
Username Bitcointalk:Ivan454
Link to your Blog/Media:https://youtu.be/IqPX5RtyZTM
ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:41:29 AM

Homelend is being developed by a global team with extensive experience in blockchain technology. Hope on future i can buy house by crypto
r_victory

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 07:45:55 PM

I read that the bounty is over, but what about ICO? Has the soft cap been reached? Is it possible to have more detailed information? There isn't much information about this on the site!

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
Nagasaki

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:38:15 PM

It is convenient that Homelend unites borrowers and creditors on the through platform, at the same time simplifies and automates all process of creation of a mortgage.
bikitkih

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:27:54 PM

the concept of the project HOMELEND is also interesting, namely mortgage loans based blockchain technologies certainly would be more secure.
tientien333

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:54:47 PM

The crowd sale will happen after we will get the formal approval from the Swiss regulator. We cannot say at this moment the exact date but we predict will happen during October 18
margoslend

Activity: 396
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:02:38 AM

Good afternoon. You can sum up any interim results of the successes and failures of HOMELEND for now. To tell you the truth, I'm very surprised that you use BTT thread so ineffectively, knowing your work process from the inside, I think you're not one of those who will miss the opportunity to highlight your achievements even more. Any of your plans other than selling tokens have been achieved by your team? This is of course only my opinion, but I as an investor do not understand the project, which articulates the goals and objectives, but does not want to spread about their implementation.
intianoroby

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:47:04 AM

I think the concept and also the goal of this project is very good and hopefully by the time the sale runs get a lot of support from investors so that the project can reach its target.
ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:15:34 AM

i have seen demo ver...its apply for loan function available for asia market?
it will be great buy my home by crypto
LoveStory

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:45:11 AM

I think the concept and also the goal of this project is very good and hopefully by the time the sale runs get a lot of support from investors so that the project can reach its target.
with team spirit and the cohesiveness of this project team will be able to achieve success because the project will succeed also depends on the team involved. the spirit continues for the team and gives satisfying results for all this.

adstable356

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:31:00 PM

Hello Admin, I'd like to invite your team to our event World Blockchain Road Show by IDACB, who may I adress?
tingo2k

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:33:58 PM

Can you tell us more about the purpose of your project? Thank you
tientien333

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:59:03 PM

I record professional videos review about ICO. I have over 200k YouTube subscribers. Lets talk about investment deals,smart contract
development,latest updates and lot more,If you are interested in a cooperation with me PM me. ,
r_victory

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 11:00:56 PM

Any news on the regulator's approval? It is a project of great uility, I believe it should not be refused.

yingxionglianmeng

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:38:50 PM

The improvement and development of cryptocurrency is a very technical problem. There are too many teams doing this, but it has been successful. I hope you are one of them
yuvadeep

Activity: 468
Merit: 12

A Solopreneur. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 01:52:15 PM

Everyone’s dream is to have their own house, and it is one of the basic needs of a human being. Most of the people are not in a situation to afford to buy a home, by taking out a mortgage loan from the bank, only some of them can take a loan for a house to fulfill their dreams.  Homelend's is evolving as a blockchain solution that helps to increase the possibility of housing financing for both the families and individuals.  Peer-to-peer lending is also known as alternative finance where you can lend money to another person. Therefore, without involving banks and other financial in middle, users can easily lend money to others. Homelend's P2P platform works by inserting all the business logic into smart contracts. Homelend's allows all the individuals to borrow money in a clear, trusted and, in a secure and transparent way.  Homelend is a platform where you can collect the total information in a digital way.  Homelends design a lending process that is not only smart but also simple, secure and honest.  It allows the borrowers to apply for a loan and track the details of the application status and helps to directly interact with mortgage lenders. Therefore, Tokens play an important role in allowing fast, user-friendly and smooth workflows that combine and secure transactions.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
blo8i

Activity: 960
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:54:21 PM

There is a real need for information gathering, analysis and verification to ensure that the mortgage loan is repaid.
Pal Palich

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:16:55 AM

It looks like the game is on the same page. I see so many questions and no one from the development team bothered to answer them. Has the project closed or is it still working? Or was it another utopian option for the development of the construction mortgage industry?
r_victory

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 06:11:57 AM

It looks like the game is on the same page. I see so many questions and no one from the development team bothered to answer them. Has the project closed or is it still working? Or was it another utopian option for the development of the construction mortgage industry?

According to the telegram, it is still active and still awaiting regulatory approval!

segobebek

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:19:09 PM

Are this scam already Huh?
No any updates from Dev ?
segobebek

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:54:42 AM

No news no info nothing
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:48:52 AM

Are this scam already Huh?
No any updates from Dev ?
don't think negatively first. maybe the dev is developing and there's no time to manage information about this project. I hope that there will be further developments that will make this project will continue and be successful later.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
HomelendHMD
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 09:11:58 AM

hello guys,
The Crypto world was hit hard and made many projects irrelevant,
We have finished the development of the Alpha version.
but the problem that today's market does not allow you to create a successful project and therefore we are waiting for the recovery of the world of Crypto.
If there will be a change we are the first to want it to happen because we have invested a lot of money.
We value your work and hopefully the project will succeed and then you will also be rewarded as defined in the Bounty contract

r_victory

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 01:12:32 AM

hello guys,
The Crypto world was hit hard and made many projects irrelevant,
We have finished the development of the Alpha version.
but the problem that today's market does not allow you to create a successful project and therefore we are waiting for the recovery of the world of Crypto.
If there will be a change we are the first to want it to happen because we have invested a lot of money.
We value your work and hopefully the project will succeed and then you will also be rewarded as defined in the Bounty contract

Good to know that you are still committed to making the project come true, I particularly had already forgotten. Does the Telegram group still exist or have been dominated by spammers, scammers and other irrelevant subjects?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: