Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 03:38:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] NexMesh [NXH] [AIRDROP] [NO ICO] [PON/POS] Mesh Networks  (Read 1126 times)
NexMeshDev

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:43:24 PM

So airdrop next week, how long after will coins be sent?

Dev just finished making a smart contract for the Airdrops. Tested now and working.
Being we can send the airdrops at light speed as soon as Airdrop No:1 is over we will send out tokens.
The first of many airdrops and bounties will start once the first 1000 people register for the airdrop.
This first Airdrop is easy to do and limited to 1000 places.
We will then move to Bounties + No:2 Airdrop

ArloArlo

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:22:38 AM

Look interesting project  to me i will follow for sure
NexMeshDev

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:39:21 AM

Our vision for NexMesh is a community token that is backed by tangible products and global application. More specifically, we aim to facilitate the worldwide adoption of mesh networks and integrate the reward of NexMesh tokens for the nodes serving the networks.

We first put our vision on paper in early 2015 and are now at the point where we want to build the team and community further.
jacob161

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:39:11 AM

Nice to see this development If the project active on social media. It makes easy to keep in touch and to follow the progress of this project .
James1977

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:07:01 AM

NexMexh is very powerful project with a powerful team.  it's seem promising project so i'm looking forward to this project for more updates.  really unique project. wish you good luck
NexMeshDev

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:32:42 AM

NexMexh is very powerful project with a powerful team.  it's seem promising project so i'm looking forward to this project for more updates.  really unique project. wish you good luck

Thanks, 3 days till launch and airdrop. Team have their heads down working away. Looking forward to the future.
Archie1973

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:38:46 AM

Awesome project! very nice concept it really sounds good, I would like to participate and support this platform because it looks very promising and interesting project and also has a huge potential to succeed in the future
Daniel355

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:09:02 AM

So can I use the network like normal internet? I see your networks have multi channels for different things, So it is like having other networks on top of the normal Am I on the right track?
NexMeshDev

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:26:39 AM

So can I use the network like normal internet? I see your networks have multi channels for different things, So it is like having other networks on top of the normal Am I on the right track?

Yes you are about right on. Our systems have different SSIDs. So you can funnel in ISP connections and also have secure networks. These can be used for things like running a low cost in house LAN/wifi Ethernet. Some people use them for sharing etc.
There is more to it, but you can setup many channels for different purposes.

it also makes for a secure, private, uncensored, spying/data collecting network, Unlike the normal internet we have now in 2018.
Theodore19

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:37:41 AM

Reading through the website and found a lot of very interesting things like new systems and more so the franchise offer. Can i sign up now for a franchise
Louie6789

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:57:21 AM

Its looking like something i could help with
HugoHugo2

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:05:36 AM

Do you plan on marketing more than just social networks?
danie161

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:34:45 AM

Signed up on the forum
NexMeshDev

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:36:24 AM

Reading through the website and found a lot of very interesting things like new systems and more so the franchise offer. Can i sign up now for a franchise

Not yet, we are starting the build of a franchiser network as we go. Updates will come to token holders on all things we have planned.
Ethan112

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:26:51 AM

Looking at the idea do you know of similar coins that will compete with your team and idea
NexMeshDev

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:44:23 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 07:34:45 AM by NexMeshDev

Do you plan on marketing more than just social networks?

Yes marketing is something very important to the team.

First up Tom/founder has left Australia and is now landed in London as of last week, from there he will travel around Europe networking and going to related events.

Tom told the team he was given a invite to Battlemesh. Battlemesh is the biggest conference for Mesh networking there is. Looks like the menu shows he has a talking role at the meeting. This is just an example but the team will work hard on the market and promotion of NexMesh.

We will also work with other parties that have similar or compatible interests. Looking around we are already getting picked up on different channels.

The team has a marketing plan and it also helps that Matt/founder used to own and setup one of the first Marking and Promotions companies online in Australia many years ago. He has a background in turning companies around. He has an impressive background in many businesses and some included marketing and promotion.

David454545

Activity: 71
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:00:08 AM

Will you post more videos from the devs?
NexMeshDev

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:19:55 AM

Looking at the idea do you know of similar coins that will compete with your team and idea

We are not here to rubbish other tokens or teams, quite the opposite, Competition is good. In fact, a healthy rivalry challenges you to work smarter.
We have researched the niche for a few years and watch some come and go, that said we are more than confident we already offer better products and services.

From our research we see many mesh/network ideas to be mobile phone bound. Phones and the mesh just do not work, it takes massive amount of battery to just have a network that is only able to send 5 meters away, if i am 5 meters away ill just yell at them. Many others I have seen get over complex about an algorithm and have no hardware to use it on.

So in the end NexMesh is tried and tested, we have a real business that knows the hardware and its customers. There are a few things we don't want to talk about that we know are our edge over any other real running business.

Instead of viewing competition as an obstacle, we see it as an opportunity, You are often your biggest competitor.

NexMeshDev

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:42:37 AM

Will you post more videos from the devs?

Yes when the founders get time they will post more videos. Some of the core team will also make videos. I would say the founders are very busy now and might post more videos once things settle down a bit.
NexMeshDev

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:40:16 AM

Pretty interesting project. I visited the website and seeing many members interacting each other and like freedom of speech. I think this project will become famous soon.

We hope the Mesh becomes famous, Mesh is still the unknown internet, most people get excited for things like TOR but that is still the owned by Gov & corporations internet. Mesh can make the internet v3. It is truly the people net with no interference or access from gov or corp. The mesh will work once people lose the last few freedoms they have left online. Sounds a bit dark but it's so true. The mesh works in many countries now that had Gov order ISP shut downs, censorship and the like. There are now close to 100,000 mesh nodes that use our same backbone/software, that send uncensored, shared, secure, private networks all around the world.

The scope will grow as people wake up to the domination/propaganda that internet has become. More than ever it's time for the mesh to take back the power for the people and community. Power belongs to those who take it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: