Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:26:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MBC] 🚀MasterBit 🚀 Invest in the DIGITAL FUTURE | MasterNode | PoW |  (Read 27139 times)
MasterBIT_DEV (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:10:11 PM

I suppose this project is very good and cool.
Brilliant approach, riveting logo!  Good luck team!

Thank you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phieudu0502

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:28:01 AM

Here is the payments for last week signature campaign.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WLTMU7-veF1E_4znDJplj8tudMeVseqWR7EGdHCt0BU/edit?usp=sharing
If you are registered in campaign, but didn't receive your coins ,PM(or discord EdgeAir https://discord.gg/nUVhWp) me and i will check participants lists.

I have registered and  tried to post enough 8 notes per week, but didn't receive payment. You, the manager should check performance of every participant by yourself. That just seems to you are a lazy man, EdgeAir.
Yes, you are right. I checked all paricipants who participated in MBC bounty campaign. You was one of them. You didn't receive your coins because: 1:You took of signature. 2: You couldn't get 8 posts. I try to be transparent and do my work clear. All who did all conditions received their payment. You can check your status in this spreadsheet:
 https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DpD9rnf0eJ8F6lm8OIxalZpeJeHbfFrL_SD36QA8zdE/edit?usp=drivesdk
Dear EdgeAir,
Oh my god, you are absolutely too careless. Everyone can able to check my post status in BCT forum so that I can guarantee my quality of signature campaign. You should respect my effort.
Your spreadsheets provided doesn't make sense, no post counting, no specific started date, also no ended date of the period. It's total vague.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
phieudu0502

Activity: 257

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:30:52 AM

If you declare the first day of begining period after 10th June, it will completely unfair with me and all participants posting after this date.

pmone

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:45:03 AM

good project I think masterbit is a complete project, because MasterBIt is supported by a strong, transparent, and secure network
as well as the many bonuses users will get when you participate in the project Kiss Kiss
tohong

Activity: 174

Lick me

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:43:59 AM

Dear crypto community! Each of you has ever encountered a Scam Project. The main reason why the project ceases to exist or the price of the exchange is falling is the use of pre-mine by the developers not for the purposes of project development but for their personal needs. In this regard, the MasterBit team decided to launch, pre-mine and pre-mine spending reporting platform.

Justice will triumph, please welcome http://StopScam.Me Project.

*For coin listing please join and fill a form.

What a helpful project of Masterbit! Stop scam me because I had just scam you before. Haha

vandung_quangtri

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:36:57 AM

hehe, this campaign like a shit in the way Masterbit team managed their campaigns.
They should announced that which participants accepted to join campaigns, which one not at the start of each week, not at the end of each week.
I have not joined the campaign, but from the threads of supporters, it seems that someone have not got payments with their works due to judgements from managers that they are alt-accounts.
They are probably alt-accounts, and don't deserved to get payments, but managers should announce that immediately or just a bit hours after starting of each week.
For someone, who posted 8 threads per week but didn't get payments. So sad for you all.
MasterBIT_DEV (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:43:13 AM

hehe, this campaign like a shit in the way Masterbit team managed their campaigns.
They should announced that which participants accepted to join campaigns, which one not at the start of each week, not at the end of each week.
I have not joined the campaign, but from the threads of supporters, it seems that someone have not got payments with their works due to judgements from managers that they are alt-accounts.
They are probably alt-accounts, and don't deserved to get payments, but managers should announce that immediately or just a bit hours after starting of each week.
For someone, who posted 8 threads per week but didn't get payments. So sad for you all.

Everyone who joined campaign and fulfilled all the conditions. GET PAID!!!

quangvinh_hoay

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:14:02 AM

Can I join the Masterbit campaign, dev?
Please give me your response if you have time.
EdgeAir

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:43:39 AM

Can I join the Masterbit campaign, dev?
Please give me your response if you have time.
Hello! You have to be at least member rank.
EdgeAir

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:35:07 AM

Hi all! All MasterBit users please fill next form, who want to participate in next week signature campaign.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdZnsfkEZGFFSRZ_X5Fymr7zM-oW3-Owrhxp4byEq73BN0dyg/viewform
Nerobasta
Copper Member

Activity: 130
Merit: 67

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:05:02 PM

Hi all! All MasterBit users please fill next form, who want to participate in next week signature campaign.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdZnsfkEZGFFSRZ_X5Fymr7zM-oW3-Owrhxp4byEq73BN0dyg/viewform

I signed up for the signature campaign, I would like to ask when will start and end the campaign for "MasterBit Signature campaign V 2.0"?

I would like also to know am I illegible for the campaign?

Is there a spreedsheet for this campaign?

Regards,
EdgeAir

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:34:46 PM

Hi dev, I registrated your campaign this week, but I didn't received anything, why???
Payments for this week will be paid Saturday(tomorrow).
EdgeAir

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:37:00 PM

I signed up for the signature campaign, I would like to ask when will start and end the campaign for "MasterBit Signature campaign V 2.0"?

I would like also to know am I illegible for the campaign?

Is there a spreedsheet for this campaign?

Regards,
Campaign started 13 June. Yes you can participate in campaign. Just put on the signature and write 8 posts per week.
EdgeAir

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:35:53 PM

Campaign started 13 June. Yes you can participate in campaign. Just put on the signature and write 8 posts per week.

Please give me more details, including payment rates, minimum post per week, etc.
You can find all info form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdZnsfkEZGFFSRZ_X5Fymr7zM-oW3-Owrhxp4byEq73BN0dyg/viewform
Tiosihe

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:44:11 PM

Hey guys!
I like the construct of this plan! Thoughtful logo, riveting approach!
phabulu

Activity: 238
Merit: 27

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:48:43 PM

Crypto Bridge Oh, it is really a nice exchange with the high daily volume almost $1 mil. really awesome  Roll Eyes
sithumkezon

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:52:02 PM

Master Bit platform, either as the currency for creators to launch new cryptocurrency coins, other blockchain projects, or for crowdfunding these projects. As an investor in Master Bit Coin you can choose to simply own the coin, and hold as you would any cryptocurrency for potential gains, or you can start a Master node and receive rewards, or use your Master Bit Coin on the Master Bit platform to invest in new projects.
EdgeAir

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:27:37 AM

Thank you for link to details of Masterbit campaign.
How many weeks the campaign will last, EdgeAir?
I would like to know the period of the campaign before joining.
thank you.
Thank you too! Campaign will going on, minimum 2 weeks from 13th June.
EdgeAir

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:29:25 AM

Hi all community members. Due technical issue, all payments for MasterBit signature campaign will be deliver on 18 June((Monday). Thank you for support.
huymtc

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:19:14 AM

Hi all community members. Due technical issue, all payments for MasterBit signature campaign will be deliver on 18 June((Monday). Thank you for support.
It might be great if Junior Members can join Masterbit campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: