Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:13:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Neck Coin | NECK | NeckNetwork | PRE-SALE NOW LIVE  (Read 896 times)
Unfredo

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:51:03 PM

If am right this is like a social media platform but the users get paid depending on their popularity and the activities they engaged in the platform. But now according to your post you said is the community that will get the coin listed on any exchange.  How can this be archive because any project that comes out it is always the team that get the project listed in an exchange and the communicate with the community on which exchange it has been listed on. Does it mean the project will on be listed on exchange base on the voting power of the community and what if they are not able to win the voting competition it means they will never get listed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Odunolar

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:53:47 PM

I love to be part of this awesome project. Supporting in my capacity to see it boom to the moon..This project is birthing great legends already. I represent Neck coin
alenka04.80

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

ViValid - Every item has a story

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:52:57 PM

do I understand correctly that in your platform you can get tokens for being an active member of the community? What? can I find out more?

▬▬▬▬ ViValid.io  |  every item has a story
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ PRE SALE 14th May 2018
NeckCoin (OP)

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 08:40:09 AM

If am right this is like a social media platform but the users get paid depending on their popularity and the activities they engaged in the platform. But now according to your post you said is the community that will get the coin listed on any exchange.  How can this be archive because any project that comes out it is always the team that get the project listed in an exchange and the communicate with the community on which exchange it has been listed on. Does it mean the project will on be listed on exchange base on the voting power of the community and what if they are not able to win the voting competition it means they will never get listed.

what is meant by this, is that our community can list their coins for sale on any exchange that we are listed on so that a advertisers can buy direct from our community members.

do I understand correctly that in your platform you can get tokens for being an active member of the community? What? can I find out more?

yes that is correct, at the moment this can be done by posting content in our community forum http://neckcoinforum.com/ , your content can then be awarded REP points by other community members.
Once you have collected a minimum of 5000 REP you can cash them out for 5000 NECK.

Our social network site will use the same idea of users being rewarded for being active, but as of yet the full details are not final.
NeckCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 09:04:23 AM

We have been listed on the new decentralized exchange, TokenJar
https://tokenjar.io/NECK
Talledavidson

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:12:09 PM

Yesss... I am a self acclaimed Neckcoin ambassador because I love the whole idea. It's great to see the vision grow g big and strong. Neckcoin to the moon.
NeckCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 05:54:27 PM

We have been listed on the awesome decentralised exchange ETHERC
https://etherc.io/#NECK-ETH
NeckCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 08:18:28 AM

On June 20th we will be listed on https://ecex.exchange/ with trading pairs
ETH/NECK
ZIG/NECK
They are also going to Airdrop NECK to all accounts so sign up now guys.

Spread the word.
TraderX425

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:19:22 AM

Good stuff im keeping an eye on this
NeckCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 10:03:26 AM

Official NECK Announcement
On the 29th June the total supply will be burned down to 300m Neck Coins.

Sale ends on the 30th
Current sale price 0.0001USD
To buy contact admin at t.me/NeckCoinChat

Social network platform launch 1st July
We have members on the site now testing and everything is running smoothly.

New future road map will be coming sometime in July.
NeckCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 08:15:01 AM

Our sale has now ended.

NeckNetwork is now open for new users
https://necknetwork.com/
Earn $NECK Just for using our social network, and connect with other crypto enthusiasts from around the world.
pmtxcrypto

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:20:00 AM

Looks like another scam.  Twitter, website etc all shut down no warning.  Stay away DYOR
meongoan

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:16:59 PM

it seems that this project is very interesting and its development is very good. maybe some people should support this project in order to become popular and many people interested with this project.
kawasakius

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:25:15 PM

Wow, that realy great project! Kiss Kiss
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: