Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:02:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIY Tube Video Community Rewards All Members For Activity  (Read 280 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Concerned Citizen

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:14:51 PM

You can buy DIYT Coins on forkdelta for $0.10 each here: https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0x141797bca73ad90844d88105c8fdd8acb4c75b48-ETH

I thought I saw a video where you said they were on offer for $0.05 until May 1st.  Why are you now charging ten cents for them?

More importantly, who are they backed by?  How many have sold, so far, at which price?  How come you own 246 million coins? How come the only way of acquiring them is to buy them from you at an arbitrary price?

Where can I trade them?  More importantly, where can I spend them?  Do you offer a buy back facility?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126

Get Paid For Video Views And Comments

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 04:43:39 PM

There was going to be a presale and a token sale. Neither of which took place yet. We removed everything about the presale from out site a while ago.

The coins are backed by a solid community and a fully functioning video sharing platform.

Many coins have been rewarded to people for helping out on the project or for various things such as social networking or blogging. And members get paid out for activities on the site. It is an ongoing thing now. Some have claimed their rewards for their first 10 videos uploaded and received their 1,000 coins.

You can find all the details of all transactions on the blockchain here: https://etherscan.io/address/0x141797bca73ad90844d88105c8fdd8acb4c75b48

We are not currently selling anything directly but you can buy them on forkdelta: https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0x141797bca73ad90844d88105c8fdd8acb4c75b48-ETH

You can buy, sell and trade there. Soon more coin exchanges will be added after the blockchain integration is completed and traffic is higher.

Anyone wanting to buy, sell or trade the coins is going to have to go through an exchange at this time.

The main wallet still holds the bulk of the coins for use as payment to members on DIY Tube Video Community. This week we are going to divide that into smaller sections to protect against possible hacking. We are going to write up all the details about who gets or got what and where and how the coins will be stored during the coming week.

You will be able to find all the details on http://www.diytubecoin.com

DIY Tube Video Community
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 07:48:48 PM

A potentially huge and promising project. Look forward to see this development. Good luck!
Merculet

Thank you very much. We are all quite excited about this.

DIY Tube Video Community
erikaoliver

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:43:24 PM

its concept and very good that they need solid projects so to have strength in the market as I am very interested in their reward programs I hope to have the opportunity to help that its evolution is recognized by the whole of South America

I wish lots of luck and happiness in this way Grin
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 01:02:35 AM

Thank you very much. Yes, please do spread the word. We are open to everyone around the World.

DIY Tube Video Community
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 07:30:31 PM

Note to all:

DIY Tube Video Community is not going forward with our ICO.

DIY Tube Video Community was originally founded by Troy Reid from The Do It Yourself World on YouTube. This channel has over 100,000 subscribers and a long history of being harassed by YT trolls.

DIY Tube is a troll free community and that makes them angry. The trolls destroyed our social media team through harassment and threats.

They turned in myself, the founder, to 5 different federal agencies on false charges. Then they use their reports as evidence and state as fact that we are guilty when, in fact, the trolls themselves may have gone too far this time and could be on the other side of investigations.

Due to losing our social media team and the bad propaganda, we are dropping the ICO. The costs to run it are too high and without media, there is no way we can make a profit, let alone raise funds for development.

You can buy DIY Tube Coins directly on forkdelta here: https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0x141797bca73ad90844d88105c8fdd8acb4c75b48-ETH

And you can donate Ether here: 0x5ED41f370f7eE3BE272FBC7f242fa3db08521eC3

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Purchases on forkdelta will help us as well. Moving forward we are sending all buyers to forkdelta.

This frees up our team to work on organic growth instead.

There are many costs associated with running DIY Tube Video Community to every bit helps. Please spread the word and tell everyone about our coins.

Join DIY Tube Video Community where everyone gets paid for doing what they enjoy: http://www.diytube.video

And read more about DIY Tube Coins and our plans: http://www.diytubecoin.com

DIY Tube Video Community
Crypto_Buster

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:54:29 PM

Why would anyone donate actual $$$ to you without even getting some of your fake diy tokens in return?

No wonder your trust level is red in the negative with a stern warning...

This site only warns about verified scammers, so when will yo tell what you did???
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 12:39:46 AM

Why would anyone donate actual $$$ to you without even getting some of your fake diy tokens in return?

No wonder your trust level is red in the negative with a stern warning...

This site only warns about verified scammers, so when will yo tell what you did???

Well, I was waiting for you to show your real face. This is one of the trolls who is harassing our company and trying to destroy us.

I will answer your comments though because we have nothing to hide.

YOU put a red warning label on your own post. I would not exactly take that as official or anything.

Now, as to your monetary value of crypto - Here you are on one of the top cryptocurency forums in the world saying such a thing. A coin starts out with no value and gains in value as the company and interest in the coin grow.

We are giving out millions of coins, but I mentioned that many times in this thread.

Not sure what you are claiming I did but please do reveal it here for the World. And please list hardcore factual evidence of your claims and not just empty words.

Thank you

Troy

DIY Tube Video Community where everyone gets paid for doing what they enjoy!

DIY Tube Video Community
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 08:21:30 PM

We are very excited to announce that members can buy and sell DIYT Coins now on the Ethereum blockchain. Till now, the DIYT Coins used inside DIY Tube Video Community were purely virtual. This has its advantages, which will be explained in a minute, but members need to be able to sell their coins or buy more for use inside the site.

Now DIY Tube Video Community members can sell their coins outside on coin exchanges. Our blockchain integration is now semi automated. We have a Solidity contract in place which allows us to trade coins in or out of the pool wallet. When a member wants to trade coins out, they enter the number of coins they want to see out and then submit this request. The request is marked as pending until the transaction is complete. The admin can either process the transaction or cancel it as needed. If processed, the member gets DIYT Coins in their Ethereum wallet and the same amount is deducted from their internal virtual wallet. If cancelled, nothing happens.

In the same manner members can purchase DIYT Coins on coin exchanges and bring them into the DIY Tube Video Community for use on perks or upgrades such as promoting their video or channel. This gets their video onto the homepage, increasing their coverage, views and also DIYT earnings.

This has been a huge milestone in the DIY Tube Video site. Soon our system will be fully automated, further reducing admin work and interaction.

Visit DIY Tube Video Community where everyone gets paid for doing what they enjoy http://www.diytube.video

DIY Tube Video Community
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: