Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:31:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅ [ANN] [PRE-SALE] ►► GAS coin ◀◀ Already operating business!!!  (Read 310914 times)
CoinShopping.pl

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:16:35 PM

Hi Guys!

We Have Just Started Our website where You can Obtain Our trading Course
Here's link to the course

https://coinshopping.pl/product/tradingcourse/

We Hope You like it, please leave Your opinion when You'll finish it  Cool

Thanx, CoinShopping.pl Team

This learning program will make you completely self-sufficient. There will be no need for you to pay for another course or to subscribe to different trading groups and live trade rooms. There is a ton of groups and individuals out there who are selling or giving away trade signals on their sites, Twitter, forums, etc. All these signals and tips can be useless or even very harmful, if you don’t know how to do your own research. For instance, a fresh tweet saying it’s time to buy a certain altcoin might not only be old news. There’s also a chance it was written because the author wants to actually dump the coin, and he needs people to buy and raise its value at the same time he is selling it.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mitrajkt

Activity: 508

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:13:03 PM

An environmentally friendly gas project, I think it's a good idea, besides Russia in a big enough manalagi country with a demand for a compressor unit.
vic_veles

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:18:34 PM

I think this is a good project, it will have a successful development and a promising future.  Good luck guys, I believe in your success!
Vazan25

Activity: 728
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:35:29 PM

What does Gazprom have to do with you? You just supplied the compressor equipment, didn't you?
I don't understand what makes such a profit?
mlrdcoin

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:41:53 PM

as I see the views on the project diverge. I would like to see the manager's answers to many questions and then I think it will become clear what kind of project and what to expect from it

hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:44:33 PM

Gasprom is now desperately trying to recover from sanctions and the loss of part of the market in the West. While this campaign remains an instrument of political and economic pressure of the Russian oligarchic power - this company will remain the uttermost outsider.

I don't know that much about the situation Gasprom is in but aren't they still extremely strong in the market or do they struggle?
konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:27:06 AM

The proof of the existence of the project, there are suspicious comments, you have any company bounty for the promotion and development of the project

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
tebingbrexseh

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:08:49 AM

interesting project
gas-com.group

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:57:39 AM

Have a bad feeling most of the comments in here is fake comments or paid..
Highly doubtful, be careful boys and girls.

Dear forum member, thank you for your opinion!
As representatives of the company, we can communicate with you and answer your questions.

Yes, there is one specially written commentary, which evokes interest in the project, in this topic.
And after all we have declined the practice of custom comments, despite the fact that all companies, including very decent projects, do it.
gas-com.group

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:03:43 AM

this all ANN looks like shit. The video from the first page is just cheap crap with 32 view. Gazprom is biggest and richest Russian company and you are not a partner of it, you're a scum

Thank you for your opinion! Yes, it happens and is so negative). However, generally, it means that people are not sufficiently acquainted with the details of the project.

We are already contractors of GAZPROM! There is a contract, which you can get acquainted, and also you can come to us and make sure in all.

MKU facilities are created with the support and on the instructions of Gazprom!!!

Successful tests of MKU have already been carried out at the testing ground of Tattransgaz Gazprom. At this stage, we discuss how much work is outsourced and how much MKU facilities per year are planned to be bought by Gazprom from our company.

We are looking forward to an open dialogue with the participants, and not to groundless accusations against us.
3Bullion

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:03:32 AM

Gasspressorcoin blockchain option will allow you to make good money, will give you the opportunity to multiply your money, will also help to save our planet from constant air pollution! The scale of the project is fascinating!
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:05:51 AM

I'm not that that would be the enemy of good projects with a world-wide name, just all the inhabitants of the Russian Federation believe that the gasprom is public property, do you twist it in your media, and now without consulting you are trying to make money? not beautiful

Investors should exercise due diligence here before sending their hard-earned money. No hate here but this project is really suspicious.
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:45:38 PM

The gas industry is undoubtedly a large, developing and profitable branch of the economy and investment in such projects is a long term good investment of capital and i think this project will attract the attention of many investors, because they have already operating a real business.
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:53:39 PM

This Gas Coins is offering a double advantages just by investing the coins. The investor will have 2 kind of benefit at a time.
The first is dividend from the coin itself and also from the natural gas pumping.
Horas1976

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:46:35 PM

Hi, we are launching an ICO search platform within the next week and I would like to invite you to add your ICO to our ICO list for free.
We are in a pre-launch mode right now to give time to all ICOs to join our platform.

By adding your ICO now you will get:

Free listing for your ICO
Free Press Releases or articles publishing
Your ICO shared on our social media (1600+ followers)
Your ICO will stay forever on our site
Note: This Free offer is for a limited time

You can submit your ICO at www.initialcoinlist.com

Thank you for your time, I hope to see your ICO listed on our site soon!

A great opportunity to witness the launch of ICO GAS Coin, and this is a historic moment in this project, hoping this launch can go well and achieve success.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
vensky

Activity: 177
Merit: 88

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:35:12 PM

This project has a real business going on behind this cryptocurrency project, does that means when we purchase this coins, that also means we also own some shares for the real project behind this cryptocurrency project?
Of Course no, you will own nothing even . No shares from real life project. And remember, i think this particular project does nothing at all....
anafiene

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:05:35 AM

This project has a real business going on behind this cryptocurrency project, does that means when we purchase this coins, that also means we also own some shares for the real project behind this cryptocurrency project?
Of Course no, you will own nothing even . No shares from real life project. And remember, i think this particular project does nothing at all....

"Does not do anything ... "
What do you mean sir? Is it just to raise funds or how?
What sort of announcement with the appearance of a new coin?

hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:38:48 AM

this all ANN looks like shit. The video from the first page is just cheap crap with 32 view. Gazprom is biggest and richest Russian company and you are not a partner of it, you're a scum

Thank you for your opinion! Yes, it happens and is so negative). However, generally, it means that people are not sufficiently acquainted with the details of the project.

We are already contractors of GAZPROM! There is a contract, which you can get acquainted, and also you can come to us and make sure in all.

MKU facilities are created with the support and on the instructions of Gazprom!!!

Successful tests of MKU have already been carried out at the testing ground of Tattransgaz Gazprom. At this stage, we discuss how much work is outsourced and how much MKU facilities per year are planned to be bought by Gazprom from our company.

We are looking forward to an open dialogue with the participants, and not to groundless accusations against us.

You can't expect anyone to just believe you. I think you need to provide hard evidence that there is in fact a cooperation and that there is in fact a serious business going to be started based on blockchain. Have them make a public announcement that GAS coin is a partner of Gazprom.
maaldaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:35:03 PM

Many people should be ready, for our tire fixing of changing.
I really like the concepts of this project, hope that they safe.

Komorhan

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:03:57 PM

The project did not trust me. I think your work is incomplete and I do not believe and invest in the project I do not trust.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: