Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:19:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅ [ANN] [PRE-SALE] ►► GAS coin ◀◀ Already operating business!!!  (Read 310914 times)
gas-com.group

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:09:13 AM

Are there publicly available numbers how much revenue your business generates and what the profit margins are and so on and so forth?

We are open to any audit. We have an honest and legal business.
Provide your contacts in a personal message, and we will send you the balance sheet.
We are able to provide the results of an audit for 2016 and 2017.

Big investors can personally visit our production, meet with managers and study all our documents.

What additional data is needed to prove that our project is real?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rachelshineofstar

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:11:00 PM

Many people should be ready, for our tire fixing of changing.
I really like the concepts of this project, hope that they safe.
PG13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:30:24 PM

What is the minimum amount needed to invest in order to join the presale,and do i have to go trough KYC process in order to join?

Dear participant of the forum, thank you for your question!
1. minimum 1 $
2. KYC is not required

A very promising project, a wide market coverage with already operating business.
Checking at website, The token sale will last until 9days from now, how much had the team collected during the token sale?

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
adammessi340

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:18:50 PM

Companies operating in the gas industry are of great interest to investors because this is a long term, reliable and promising business. The GAS coin project is an official partner of the world hugest "Gazprom" company and this fact raises confidence in this project.
Lucky-marsik

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:40:20 PM

but I would not mind that samoletostroitel to any project, especially in the gas industrial sector

arturagacinsk

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:47:11 PM

In terms of distribution of tokens, this is a very advantageous proposal. But if you study the idea itself, then it is difficult to imagine the pumping of gas with blockchain in reality
davidcrumble2

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:41:08 PM

Many people should be ready, for our tire fixing of changing. I really like the concepts of this project, hope that they safe.
EMRO CEO

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:36:34 PM

If the returns are so good why not get major role players in industry involved?? Surely they will support this if this is such a great opportunity? Giving this a big miss!!!
gas-com.group

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:40:33 PM

If the returns are so good why not get major role players in industry involved?? Surely they will support this if this is such a great opportunity? Giving this a big miss!!!
We are looking for not only crypto-investors! To date, we are negotiating with major foreign investors from Baltic countries (Latvia and Estonia). There is already one investor from Russia, who has financed some of the funds for the production of the MCU, but this is not enough, since Gazprom's needs in MCUs and services for pumping gas are very huge.

We are impressed by the fact that some ICO projects have collected large sums in the shortest possible time. Therefore, we have decided to attract crypto-investors as well. The insufficient number of crypto-investors will not stop our project, because our company itself is quite successful, already has investors and their number will only increase. The share of crypto-investors in our project is not more than 25% of the whole pool of investments!
CAKWAWAN

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:20:49 PM

What is Gas Blockchain (GcCoin)? What are the advantages of Gas Blockchain itself? And what is the difference between Blockchain Gas compared to other Blockchain2 ever?

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:47:00 PM

What is the minimum amount needed to invest in order to join the presale,and do i have to go trough KYC process in order to join?

Dear participant of the forum, thank you for your question!
1. minimum 1 $
2. KYC is not required

This project is really shady. No KYC for big project like this. Hope people here will dig more about this project. And do their own homework before sending even 1$ to them.

On the contrary - unlike many projects, we are very open!
KYC is needed for investors if they are from the US and some other jurisdictions, where it is required.

We do not work with such investors, as it is stated on the website (consider the information below): http://gas-com.group/tokensale

The information provided on this web site should not be distributed or used by any person or persons in USA (hereinafter – USA, including Puerto Rico, United States Virgin Islands and any other territory of USA) or in the Republic of Singapore or in any jurisdiction or country, where such a distribution or usage is the subject or will be the subject of any legislation or regulatory approach, that may expose Gascompressor OU and / or persons (including their affiliates), establishing tokens GcCoin or any of its products and services, for a registration, licensing or other requirements applied in these jurisdictions and countries.

You are not allowed to acquire tokens if you are a citizen or a permanent resident of the USA. Acquiring GcCoin tokens you confirm and guarantee that you are not an authorized person of the company owned by USA citizen or permanent resident. You should inform the establisher of tokens about any changes immediately. The establisher of tokens reserves the right to deny the purchase of GcCoin tokens for USA citizens, permanent residents or other persons who does not meet the purchase requirements approved by the establisher of GcCoin token at the moment of such acquisition.

The content of this web site is intended only for general information purposes and is not the quotation or a tender. This web site can be used only in general research purposes. It is not and does not pretend to be any kind of professional advice, recommendation or independent review. Therefore the information provided on the web site was not prepared according to relative rules and regulations concerned to such publications in different jurisdictions.

© Gascompressor OÜ, 2018

Let's see how far you can reach with your pre-sale targets. You need to convince crypto users how sincere and authentic this project is. And that aspect is really difficult for every project. Thru time you will earn credibility and soon many users will find out your true identity and mission here.
khanhii

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:51:08 AM

This is really interesting project. This increases confidence. Thanks to the developers for the project, I like to observe the development of the project. Good luck guys
kulanumbua9x

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:24:49 AM

This project is inovative and will surely gets the success. I'm looking forward on your bounties, hopefully i could join.

akshayp

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:35:13 PM

Good project! I think, GAS coin is already listed on CoinMarketCap?
toshiqharman

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:18:52 PM

The project really seems interesting and promising. Everything that is connected with the gas industry is profitable. I like your project.
candyemily112

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:23:35 PM

the idea of a good project and signifies the project has a long-term prospect with all the arrangement of activities described on the roadmap of this project
oxykirandhir

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:43:16 AM

I think this is a interesting project. The project has long been a real business, the main customer and consumer of the service is Gazprom.
WhiteShum
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:06:09 AM

I think this is a interesting project. The project has long been a real business, the main customer and consumer of the service is Gazprom.
It's great! By purchasing GasCompressorCoin tokens, you will get the opportunity to increase your funds from 497% to 600% per year, the payback period of the whole project is 1.5 - 2 years!
oxykirandhir

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:10:12 AM

It's great! By purchasing GasCompressorCoin tokens, you will get the opportunity to increase your funds from 497% to 600% per year, the payback period of the whole project is 1.5 - 2 years!
Yes, indeed! It's strange that so few people understand this. They are invested in projects where tokens are not provided with anything.
For this project I am sure.
CriptoDerek
Copper Member

Activity: 191

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:11:06 PM

Interesting project. I will follow him. All that they have in mind will unfold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: