Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:02:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅ [ANN] [PRE-SALE] ►► GAS coin ◀◀ Already operating business!!!  (Read 310918 times)
PISTON_1

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:42:41 PM

I registered on website but still have not recieved any instructions how to proceed. Can you please advise how to get an account and further instuctions? Thanks
TiN SoldieR

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:47:47 PM

Will I see the statistics of buying tokens on the site or will it be available in a private office?
UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:51:56 PM

Hello, I'm a big fan of gasc and will be making a sizeable investment. question that I haven't seen the answer to yet: What advantages from other projects?
CeNaToP

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:55:21 PM

When is the last date of the last phase of the ico. basically how soon can I expect the token being live on any exchange?
MoNeY TrEE

Activity: 158

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:00:01 PM

I’ve come across the website today and that’s interesting, where can I find people who already participate in the project?
GeRa_182

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:06:08 PM

Today I will buy GASC tokens.I am confident that you will be able to collect the necessary amount for the successful implementation of the platform
NeRoX82

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:09:47 PM

Hi, Citizens of all countries can participate in your ICO?In what country company was registered?
YangsT

Activity: 177

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:12:21 PM

Are there any bonuses for referalls?
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:01:12 PM

It's not that easy to market a physical business in the digital world as there are less options for us to verify everything. Who will have control over the funding you receive? Will a custodian be involved?
All transactions will be opened. Plus Reporting.

I am not talking about good will here and that you may be willing to be transparent. What are the measures in place that take care of that?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
gas-com.group

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:27:25 PM

Laws of the Russian Federation and EU Laws. Our unwavering reputation. Successful work in the compression market for 18 years.  Tolerances to particularly dangerous work on the production of responsible compressor equipment. Recognition of our partners with a known name.
gas-com.group

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:48:41 PM

Hi, Citizens of all countries can participate in your ICO?In what country company was registered?
The company "OÜ Gascompressor" is officially registered in Estonia

Information shall not be distributed or used by any person or persons in the United States (hereinafter United States, including Puerto Rico, U.S. virgin Islands and other US territory) or in the Republic of Singapore or in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use subject or will be subject to any law or regulation that may result in Pumping of OU and / or physical entities (including their branches), the creation of markers GcCoin or any of its products and services, for registration, licensing and other requirements applied in these countries.

You are not allowed to purchase tokens if you are a U.S. citizen or permanent resident. By purchasing GcCoin tokens, you confirm and guarantee that you are not an authorized person of a company owned by a US citizen or permanent resident. You must immediately notify the token holder of any changes. The token holder reserves the right to refuse to purchase GcCoin tokens to U.S. citizens, permanent residents, or other persons who do not meet the purchase requirements approved by The gccoin token holder at the time of such purchase
gas-com.group

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:01:39 PM

Are there any bonuses for referalls?
Yes. Individual reward from the actual investor.
gas-com.group

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:12:45 PM

I’ve come across the website today and that’s interesting, where can I find people who already participate in the project?
https://t.me/joinchat/ILPhARA1-KSki46xGtBePA
gas-com.group

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:23:50 PM

Hello, I'm a big fan of gasc and will be making a sizeable investment. question that I haven't seen the answer to yet: What advantages from other projects?
GasCompressorCoin - is the first in the world Gas blockchain-option, acquiring which you will not only get profit from the token price increase, but also will get opportunity to participate in the gas project for natural gas evacuation from the trunk gas pipelines of the leading Russian company with a global worldwide name GAZPROM.

By purchasing GasCompressorCoin tokens you'll get the opportunity to increase your funds from 497% to 600% per year, payback period of the whole project is 1,5 - 2 years! The first redemption of the token will be carried out in 9 months after the ICO.

The GasCompressorCoin project is the fast-growing blockchain-option of the effectual economy sector, which allows not only to make good money, but also to save our planet from constant air pollution!

GasCompressorCoin tokens are provided with current high-tech production and equipment for natural gas evacuation, with mobile compressor units, which are unique developments of our engineers and do not have any analogues in the world.
erzascalet

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:37:54 PM

I like everything the about this project! The idea is super, the team is a group of professionals, the website is nice and everything is clearly put! I am waiting forward to trying this app in real life!
gas-com.group

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:42:52 PM

I registered on website but still have not recieved any instructions how to proceed. Can you please advise how to get an account and further instuctions? Thanks
http://gas-com.group/tokensale/
gas-com.group

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:17:02 AM

Today I will buy GASC tokens.I am confident that you will be able to collect the necessary amount for the successful implementation of the platform

Hi. Thanks. The platform is implemented. Doesn't depend on fees. Our multi-profile plant did it.
gas-com.group

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:31:16 AM

Will I see the statistics of buying tokens on the site or will it be available in a private office?
Hi. Statistics are available in your account
gas-com.group

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:37:18 AM

Hello.Tell me please. What curency is most profitable for deposit? To buy etherium and make deposit?

Buy etherium and make deposit

gas-com.group

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:51:53 AM

Hi Devs! What is the news about the GASC project?

We signed a contract with GAZPROM for 500 pieces of MCU. We execute the order
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: