Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:42:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Price  (Read 559 times)
CryptoQueenMari (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:08:08 PM

Temporary dips are very common in bull runs, that's the way the market works. After a big run there is always a small correction, and after that comes the next run. Don't be afraid and hodl your coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:15:41 PM

That is true, that is always happen, maybe that is really the way of the system in preparing for the bull run so no room for worries because all of this corrections may lead us the way in the bull run season. Just we need to do is be calm and patiently hodl our coins and let's hoping that the bull run are hopefully comes up soon so all of us will be benefited from it.
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:19:22 PM

Temporary dips are very common in bull runs, that's the way the market works. After a big run there is always a small correction, and after that comes the next run. Don't be afraid and hodl your coins.
Interesting advice, you have a point. If one just takes the time to consider the factors surrounding the price fluctuations in the market, one would know when to buy/sell and when not to. The market looks to he slowly recouping from its mid lows. I doubt we see a huge spike anytime soon, but then again, who knows when it comes to crypto?

forumsehat

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:43:39 PM

It's true with what you say, there's a small correction right now and I believe that soon the bitcoin price will start running again.
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:57:26 PM

Yes, I'm pretty sure that the dip we experience now is only temporary. There are many scenarios that do the same way to which is at first we can experience the deeply dip and then rising up again up to it's mid value and then just a little dip again and afterwards finally it's a sweetly bull run happen. So I think it is better is to keep holding tight our coins and keep our eyes on the movement in the market because the bull run is preparing to approach anytime.
Mari santia

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:10:36 PM

but, how can you be sure this is a bull run?
I'm optimistic the price won't be declining extremely from now on. but I won't expect a bull run will find its way, because traders won't let this goes ahead. HODL is not everything.  Wink Grin
salterious

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 11:19:10 PM

It's true with what you say, there's a small correction right now and I believe that soon the bitcoin price will start running again.
It is most likely true, nothing is 100% in this life. For that reason you gotta protect yourself in case things go either way, but the outlook looks really good at this point in time I would say myself.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
abelmon66

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:22:05 PM

Yes thank you for the advice you give, and I also understand that, we must keep holding back to really get the high price because I believe this trip has already started.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:25:34 PM

Yes, bitcoin price was not stable, it was volatile means that it was an ups and down on its price. Mostly after a big dump there are many users who do panic selling. Most of them are newbies because they have lack of knowledge yet about bitcoin price, but for those who used it for almost a year they continue holding because they know that it will recover soon.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:27:04 PM

yes, I already know about it, not just the small dip, even the big correction also made me take the decision to always hold.

in this year is the biggest correction, the decline of bitcoin is very drastic, some people choose panic and go with their profit. but some people still survive and hold bitcoin, including me.

Thank you for reminding me. we and the people who still hold bitcoin will deliver bitcoin to the highest peak this year. more than $ 20,000.
KITTY 0108

Activity: 147
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:30:22 PM

Bitcoin prices? grateful for bitcoin prices are increasingly rising day and not too down drastically, hopefully can survive even more and more rise again bitcoin prices.

▰▰▰   Decentralized Sports   ⚽ ──   GlobaTalent    ── ⚽   Join PRE-ICO  ▰▰▰
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┃▮┃ Sport Blockchain Revolution ┃▮┃▬▬▬   ❱❱  April 16th, 2018 ❚ ❙ ❘
Telegram  ┃  Twitter  ┃  Facebook ┃  Whitepaper ┃ Bounty ┃  ANN Thread
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:33:29 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2018, 12:49:22 PM by peter0425

And just like that, bitcoin again is having a good pump, after dipping below $9K in the last 24 hours, it again break the $9K barrier and trying to test the $9500 mark again and see if it hold.

Those who are really afraid to hold their coins are newbies, so it's really a expensive lesson for them to learn. Good thing though is that the price is not that expensive, so for those who decided to quit because of the bearish trend, this is your time again to join the hype train. Don't be left behind, maybe we can reach another all-time-high at the end of the year, who knows?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
princesspoppy

Activity: 634
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:42:58 PM

Yes I agree, after continuous pump or increase in price, there will always be small correction to happen next in the market. But this correction won't last forever. People should get used to it, after all, the market always recover from this small corrections and continuously pump and make a bull run after. What we should do is to be patient and wait for that bull run to happen.
ArkiCrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:59:11 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2018, 01:07:00 AM by ArkiCrypto

The price of bitcoin is varying because of its system. The primary factor affecting the differing of the prices of bitcoin is the amount of money being invested in it. When the number of investors multiply who are investing money which is a variety of amounts the result of this is growth to the price of bitcoin. Vice versa, when the amount of money invested by the investors are being withdrew, the amount if bitcoin decreases because of lost of its foundation to produce profits.

It is for a fact that the price of bitcoin is volatile and this may be caused by several factors internally and externally. Thus, the law of demand and supply.
fortuneteller

Activity: 49
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:10:27 AM

I strongly agree to you. Its very normal for this kind of changes. If you really consider the market factors and analyze your coins are in better place Cheesy
Ismat Morshed

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:33:59 AM

Bitcoin price is not stable. It's up and down.Its very normal for this kind of changes. Just we need to do is be calm and patiently hold our coins and let's hoping that the bull run are hopefully comes up soon so all of us will be benefited from it.
mast3rm1nd

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:35:08 AM

I have hodled before and I will hodl again in the future. hodl is a way of life, if I didn't cash it all out when it reached 20,000$ I am sure as hell won't cash out when it is 10,000$ bitcoin is a buy and hold investment and a way to store your capital.

FANCHAIN  (by SportsCastr) [FORBES]  Backed by Former NBA Commissioner  DAVID STERN
ANN Thread Telegram Twitter Whitepaper
NOW LIVE!
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:39:49 AM

I agree, there are many experiences that there're always has a dip before we experiencing bull run. In what is happened now which is dipping, it means that anytime there will be a bull run so everyone get ready for the awaiting highest pump. Let our eyes keep in the market so we can catch and get the benefits that it is upcoming to spread. Keep waiting and hoping that it will appear soon.
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:40:23 AM

Yes, bitcoin price was not stable, it was volatile means that it was an ups and down on its price. Mostly after a big dump there are many users who do panic selling. Most of them are newbies because they have lack of knowledge yet about bitcoin price, but for those who used it for almost a year they continue holding because they know that it will recover soon.
I agree, the best thing to do was always hold it until it pump again. We dont know when will bitcoin rise and fall, but we must be wise on how to keep our bitcoins. Holding may give profit to us while panic selling will be a loss for us. One characteristic of bitcoin was being volatile and its one reason why that thing happen.

CODE200

Activity: 1442
Merit: 309

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:48:24 AM

We have a lot of movement going on and temporary changes are nothing to fear and work themselves out.

It's all just a normal fluctuations therefore nothing to be worry about because we all know that  it's only part of its volatility. The movements in the market is always like this and we need to be always  prepared for this kind of situation. To have a positive mind, always brings a positive things.All of this maybe preparing for a surprising bull run so keep waiting and we will see.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███