Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:42:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selected Bounty List - Amazix/Sylon/Tokensuite/Deadley/Hotachy  (Read 228 times)
rumblesix (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:20:39 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2018, 10:07:06 AM by rumblesix

Hello everyone,

I've created spreadsheets about best bounty manager's best bounty campaigns.

You can access easily and pick your bounty which you will participate.

BTCSELECTED BOUNTY SPREADSHEETBTC

Please don't hasitate to leave comment.

Thanks
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
grimesrhymes

Activity: 161
Merit: 12

📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:22:11 PM

The link does not lead anywhere, I received an error when trying to follow it, hopefully you can resolve this because I'd be really interested in such a list when looking for my next bounty.

rumblesix (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:23:18 PM

The link does not lead anywhere, I received an error when trying to follow it, hopefully you can resolve this because I'd be really interested in such a list when looking for my next bounty.

Sorry. Fixed
rumblesix (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:35:15 PM

Could you try to reach again please? Its fixed..
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 11:27:41 PM

Great! I have been looking for something like that for some time now. It's nice to have bounties grouped by their managers so I don't have to go through their posts and scroll and find them out manually. These are all great bounty managers and teams, so it is definitely worth checking out their bounties.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 12:35:00 AM

Amazing work you do there mate, but can you add a date when the bounty start and end ? Yeah i can add it by my self but i still want to tell you that is a good option to add.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:01:12 AM

Amazing work you do there mate, but can you add a date when the bounty start and end ? Yeah i can add it by my self but i still want to tell you that is a good option to add.

Yes, that would be better and in each campaign add like a summary of their project say the concept since some hunters are also picky but anyway this is helpful for newbies who are having a hard time choosing a campaign. But in my experience, I'll go with @deadly wherein I had 2 successful campaigns with him (electroneum and INS) I can say that he's a responsible CM and make sure that all inquiries are answered.
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:16:40 AM

I appreciate your efforts but the bounty list you created is pretty bad. It lacks complete details and actually useful links (who is the bounty manager? what is his rank? what is this ICO rated at? etc etc) but most importantly, it lacks originality.

A better bounty list has already been created months ago and can be found here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3307997.0

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
jamesndungu1

Merit: 25

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:50:09 AM

Hello everyone,

Thanks

I would prefer love brief description on the projects on your post, We just dont fill forms we would like to know more about the projects advertised. Thanks for the Post.
rumblesix (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:45:53 AM

Thank you so much Smiley I will add dates Smiley Thanks for advice
rumblesix (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:48:09 AM

I appreciate your efforts but the bounty list you created is pretty bad. It lacks complete details and actually useful links (who is the bounty manager? what is his rank? what is this ICO rated at? etc etc) but most importantly, it lacks originality.

A better bounty list has already been created months ago and can be found here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3307997.0

Dude thanks but this thread about selected bounty list not all of em. If someones want to see all bounty list, they can see on ''Bounty'' category. Smiley
rumblesix (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:08:15 AM

Up for everyone Smiley
duoduoshigexiaozhu

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:28:34 AM

Choosing a good bounty manager is half the bounty hunter's success. If you choose a bounty manager that you have never heard of before, you may be in vain.

rumblesix (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:44:25 AM

Choosing a good bounty manager is half the bounty hunter's success. If you choose a bounty manager that you have never heard of before, you may be in vain.

You are right dude. Today, best bounty manager's campaigns are not good enough. So, need to be carefull and make some research before join the campaigns. 
kemonojim

Activity: 218

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:55:44 AM

quite interesting with this spreasheet we can know the campaign is running, but we must be careful in choosing a campaign not all projects work to the end, hopefully the links in the spreadsheet is the best with his choice.
rumblesix (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:00:37 AM

No one interest?  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
thelemot

Activity: 241
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:07:41 AM

interesting, I know some of these managers and have followed projects that are manageri by them and the average project is not arbitrary, and the project is successful with its income.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 11:25:14 AM

Hello everyone,

Thanks

I apologize to the author you probably like to do the bounty and you wanted to do a good deed. But it is time to read the forum and learn not to duplicate what is already in abundance. Here, for example, an excellent spreadsheet - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B4sMp4rDeYjPn3Lkbxn6Ot5KLQFERPXloIl5lUbTVBg/edit#gid=691200443, which contains proven managers, it includes you listed managers and many others. The table is updated daily. I hope it will be useful to you!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
Mesquito

Activity: 322

I'm creative and work how you need for ETH and BTC

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 02:02:01 AM

Hello everyone,

Thanks

Is this list yet updated?
I'd suggest to add CoinBundle, because it is a very stable coin and their bounty campaign is yet available remaining four weeks
CoinBundle simply began the bundle investing, (also Coinbase had inspiration on this), and are offering $5 and 100 BNDL for some kind of purchase
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 02:19:14 AM

Nice job you did there friend but bounty has really become an headache for me ,I remember joining clintex months ago amazix was the manager ,I asked if KYC is a must and I got reply that its not but when it ends we are told to KYC ,can't trust bounty managers

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: