Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:25:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] 0.05 - 0.3 BTC for USD Paypal  (Read 797 times)
shonca (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 06:47:44 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2013, 07:01:06 PM by shonca

Buying 0.05 - 0.3 BTC with Paypal USD.

Paying Last Mtgox Rate.  
I'm Paypal Business Verified since 2009 with my linked business
I can send as gift first if you have references and status on this forum

Please view my trust, reputation and past trades here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=342624.new#new

Leave me a post or PM.

Thanks and have a great day!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shonca (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 10:12:59 PM

Bump for the day.

I have completed the following trades:
Monbux
Web Slicer

My reputation thread is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=342624.new#new

I'm Paypal business verified. If you would like to trade please leave post or pm.
WEB slicer
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

1NF4xXDDpMVmeazJxJDLrFxuJrCAT7CB1b

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 01:22:18 AM

confirmed, did a trade with shonca today.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████████████
░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████
░░████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░▀███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████████████████
░░░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌
▐█████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▐██████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░███████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░▐███████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
markjamrobin

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 01:23:59 AM

Buying 0.1 - 0.3 BTC with Paypal USD.

Paying Last Mtgox Rate.  I'm Paypal Business Verified and will send as gift.

Leave me a post or pm.

How does Business Verified affect the ability to chargeback?

irwan6179

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 01:44:57 AM

It doesn't. But I think it's more to establish reputation and trustability.
shonca (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 02:48:17 AM

Buying 0.1 - 0.3 BTC with Paypal USD.

Paying Last Mtgox Rate.  I'm Paypal Business Verified and will send as gift.

Leave me a post or pm.

How does Business Verified affect the ability to chargeback?

It doesn't but its better then a non verified Paypal account.

Also I have done trade with Monbux and Web Slicer the last few days.  They have left me reputation and none of them have come forward with anything that needs attention.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 02:50:40 AM

Confirmed, shonca sent the paypal funds fast, I confirm that he is a verified business paypal (another Canadian!? Cheesy)  Anyways, nothing bad, just good things.
markjamrobin

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 03:40:45 AM

Confirmed, shonca sent the paypal funds fast, I confirm that he is a verified business paypal (another Canadian!? Cheesy)  Anyways, nothing bad, just good things.

I must ask, how can we confirm the money isn't charged back later...? He has ~180 days.

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 04:10:07 AM

Confirmed, shonca sent the paypal funds fast, I confirm that he is a verified business paypal (another Canadian!? Cheesy)  Anyways, nothing bad, just good things.

I must ask, how can we confirm the money isn't charged back later...? He has ~180 days.

you can't confirm it.  You would be willing to take the risk, I tried to make the transaction less risky.
In the end, it's a trust issue, and i trust that shonca won't chargeback
markjamrobin

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 04:17:02 AM

you can't confirm it.  You would be willing to take the risk, I tried to make the transaction less risky.

Best of luck, the volume he is buying with PP is worrying, get a bunch of BTC feeding off of your positive rep, and then chargeback all at once...

shonca (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 06:57:26 PM

Best of luck, the volume he is buying with PP is worrying, get a bunch of BTC feeding off of your positive rep, and then chargeback all at once...

Hello Mark,

You are welcome to your opinion, no problems with me.

A few things to note:
- My Paypal account is business verified since 2009 linked to my business.
- The account is worth more to me than doing what you are suggesting (get a bunch of BTC and then charge back).
- I welcome Monbux, Web Slicer and whoever I trade with to come back to this thread to post and leave me negative trust if I do a chargeback.

To add emphasis on my word, I would like to offer you a prop bet that I won't charge back with Monbux and Web Slicer in the next 180 days.  This offer is valid for the next 48 hours from this post.

There's no need to slander my thread post.

Cheers,
Shonca

markjamrobin

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 07:03:18 AM

Hello Mark,

A few things to note:
- The account is worth more to me than doing what you are suggesting (get a bunch of BTC and then charge back).
- I welcome Monbux, Web Slicer and whoever I trade with to come back to this thread to post and leave me negative trust if I do a chargeback.

To add emphasis on my word, I would like to offer you a prop bet that I won't charge back with Monbux and Web Slicer in the next 180 days.  This offer is valid for the next 48 hours from this post.

Cheers,
Shonca

That was not meant as a personal attack on you, and I don't have any reason to personally distrust you. That being said, there are a lot of scammers on here, and PayPal is a major venue for them. It has happened before like I said above, and it will happen again, although hopefully not with you Smiley I apologize again if what I said sounded like a personal attack, as it was just meant to offer warning, due to the possibility of a chargeback.

shonca (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 09:39:59 PM

Hello Mark,

A few things to note:

Cheers,
Shonca

That was not meant as a personal attack on you, and I don't have any reason to personally distrust you. That being said, there are a lot of scammers on here, and PayPal is a major venue for them. It has happened before like I said above, and it will happen again, although hopefully not with you Smiley I apologize again if what I said sounded like a personal attack, as it was just meant to offer warning, due to the possibility of a chargeback.

Fully understood! No bad vibe taken  Wink

Still buying BTC today if anyone is selling.  It's gone up and that means higher premium for you!

Please post or message me if you are selling between 0.1 - 0.3BTC by Paypal USD.

Thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: