Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:13:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will BTC be worth $100,000 per BTC???  (Read 6856 times)
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 11:40:16 AM

If anyone knew the answer to that, they'd be buying all the coins they could right now Wink.

I am.

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kamant

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 11:44:34 AM

In that case I guess it's time to mortgage the house.
ferda2mx

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 12:27:18 PM

If anyone knew the answer to that, they'd be buying all the coins they could right now Wink.

I am.

Just greed, hopefully your right...

I dont think it is even possible for $100,000 per BTC to happen in 2016, if ever
Ibian
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 12:32:11 PM

I am.

I dont think it is even possible for $100,000 per BTC to happen in 2016, if ever
Look a few years back. Tenfold increase or more every year. 1k next year, maybe even this year. Then 10k, 100k. It's unbelievable but the numbers are so very, very simple. Barring some kind of disaster, this is how it will be.

kamant

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 12:37:47 PM

I am.

Look a few years back. Tenfold increase or more every year. 1k next year, maybe even this year. Then 10k, 100k. It's unbelievable but the numbers are so very, very simple. Barring some kind of disaster, this is how it will be.

By your logic Google should be trading for 8g unobtainium/share by now.
 That isn't how a market works.
Flashman

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Hodl!

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 12:56:35 PM

I think in a few years we´ll see 5 grands.

I think we'll "see" $5000 inside 2 months... won't stick though... it will "crash" to about 1,500 and stay around there until next superbubble somewhere around August.

TL;DR See Spot run. Run Spot run. .... .... Freelance interweb comedian, for teh lulz >>> 1MqAAR4XkJWfDt367hVTv5SstPZ54Fwse6

Bitcoin Custodian: Keeping BTC away from weak heads since Feb '13, adopter of homeless bitcoins.
tondaS

Activity: 122

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 12:58:28 PM

I am.

And after 20 years 1 BTC worth more than there are money in the whole world? Cman, exponencial growth cannot last forever
Ibian
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 01:07:30 PM

I am.

And after 20 years 1 BTC worth more than there are money in the whole world? Cman, exponencial growth cannot last forever
Required watching for understanding the bitcoin price development: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHUPPYzzZrI

Flashman

Activity: 518

Hodl!

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 01:15:31 PM

Cman, exponencial growth cannot last forever

The universe is big, what's the total amount of Gold, Rhodium, Palladium and Platinum? We gotta work it out that so when Aliens turn up, they owe us. Wink

TL;DR See Spot run. Run Spot run. .... .... Freelance interweb comedian, for teh lulz >>> 1MqAAR4XkJWfDt367hVTv5SstPZ54Fwse6

Bitcoin Custodian: Keeping BTC away from weak heads since Feb '13, adopter of homeless bitcoins.
raspcoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 11:13:24 PM

SURE in 50 years time.

I would say either in this decade or never. The digital world is changing in a ultrarapid pace; if the underlying idea is good, mainstream adoption should not take more than 10 years.

imbladednow

Activity: 481

Woking as a binman sucks.

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 12:03:42 AM

I would say either in this decade or never. The digital world is changing in a ultrarapid pace; if the underlying idea is good, mainstream adoption should not take more than 10 years.

Makes sence, but 4 years passed since Bitcoin start and big merchants still dont use Bitcoin...

I need crypto in my life and garbage out of it.
Dafar (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

dafar consulting

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 12:12:06 AM

Makes sence, but 4 years passed since Bitcoin start and big merchants still dont use Bitcoin...

Oh wow, a whole 4 years....

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████░████░░███████████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░░██████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░███████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 12:18:46 AM

Oh wow, a whole 4 years....

Subway!
saltywaters

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 12:28:05 AM

It really just depends on how widespread they become. If i'm able to purchase books and art and videogames with BTC, then I imagine the price will become quite high. The entire concept of treating BTC as a speculative instrument is baffling to me, because it is entirely against the concept of Bitcoins.

Personally, I'm trying to build up some bitcoins so I can get into LTC early. I think that's going to be what really has value fifteen to twenty years from now, based on the inherent useability edge LTC has over BTC.
wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 12:30:55 AM

It really just depends on how widespread they become. If i'm able to purchase books and art and videogames with BTC, then I imagine the price will become quite high. The entire concept of treating BTC as a speculative instrument is baffling to me, because it is entirely against the concept of Bitcoins.

Personally, I'm trying to build up some bitcoins so I can get into LTC early. I think that's going to be what really has value fifteen to twenty years from now, based on the inherent useability edge LTC has over BTC.

Don't try to be cute and focus on Bitcoin.
Dafar (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

dafar consulting

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 12:37:14 AM

I am.

Required watching for understanding the bitcoin price development: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHUPPYzzZrI

Nice vid man

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████░████░░███████████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░░██████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░███████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
wearepoor

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 12:43:25 AM

You can already spend your BTC at many places, here is list
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Trade
bigdude

Activity: 896

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 12:46:12 AM

a snow ball starts small and slow ... then gathers speed and size and momentum ... then gains are massive

just saying

Vexatious

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 01:01:55 AM

I'm just beginning to grasp the enormity of what this could become. It's mind-boggling and that's not the weed talking! (Well, maybe a little bit...  Cheesy)

BTC Address: 1LKrhNXUDBZANdtqzE3Au9xjFHVCADfc9S
SolarCoin address: 8dDpPHrRBedyWBzxvbXD3paGkDjJkPRN2i
blonobitcoinguy

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 01:22:02 AM

by xmas.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: