Bitcoin Forum
September 13, 2024, 10:27:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Shill your favorite coin/project/ico here!  (Read 75 times)
chocopapaya (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 03:19:34 AM

For me, right now I am very excited about localcoinswap.

It is a truly p2p decentralized exchange.
Now, before you roll your eyes and say, "Ugh, another exchange?"
Just hear me out.

It is more like an ebay for crypto than an exchange and is truly peer to peer.
Think localbitcoins.com type thing but with support for 18 (that's right EIGHTEEN) coins when they release in august.
Basically, you can put up an ad for a coin you want to sell and how you want people to pay for it (paypal, bank deposit, western union, even face to face meetup, etc.)
Someone initiates a trade by expressing how much they want to buy and the coins go to escrow.
Once the person pays, and the seller confirms the payment, the coins are released from escrow to the buyer.
Escrow ensures that people don't get scammed.

The token itself is used to get a share of the profit.
and this is where it is amazing: 100% of the proceeds from the exchange goes to token holders!
Not only that, you will get the proceeds in the same coins that were in the profit pool.
For example, if the quarterly profits were 10 btc, 5 xmr, 7 eth (and on and on) then you would get a portion of those coins according to how much lcs you own.
You just hold lcs and you will gain profits in all different kinds of coins.

They are in ICO now, check them out:

www.localcoinswap.com

Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:31:22 AM

Castle Airdrop Project (CSTL) - Low Market Cap, low price, POS and Masternodes.  The best part? It's an airdrop platform  and when an airdrop happens on their platform all CSTL HODLers get a cut!

https://twitter.com/Castle_CSTL

https://projectcastle.tech/
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:35:50 AM

For now, I am following SPINDLE ico and I am satisfied for what they offer to world. They are already collecting 60k Eth on their Private Private. The official crowdsale will be on April 29 to May 50 with their hardcap of 1,581,000 ETH.

The SPINDLE project aims to educate people, without much investment experience, that investment and asset management is an enjoyable way to enrich their life and mind through SPINDLE.
linkara6669

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

Lead marketer for The EPIC Coin

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:51:44 AM

Castle Airdrop Project! A lot of hard work being put into this Platform. Automation of Airdrops will make things much simpler for coins looking to provide them, and then getting a cut for hodling Castle? I love that! Hodl CSTL and get a cut. Then stake those CSTL away!

Then add in that it is PoS and has Masternodes, and a low supply!

]
rahutomo

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:11:58 AM

Please explain, how to judge ICO is good or not?
I want to hear from you about it.
I have also participated in the localcoinswap bounty program.
thank you
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: