Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:01:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Youngest Soldier  (Read 139 times)
Hans17 (OP)

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:45:35 AM

Does anyone know about Calvin Graham? , the youngest soldier who participated on a war , or also known the teenage hero.

A quick brief about Calvin Graham , Calvin was the youngest soldier who participated on war (world war 2) , Calvin wanted to join to the army , but he's underrated , he's only 16 and the must need age is 17 to 18 to participated , Calvin Graham act like a man , he tried and practice speaking deep, and he fake his age and participated on the war.

Calvin Graham received a bronze medal and a purple heart due to his braveness , while his fellow crewmen we're off celebrating , his mother called and informed to him , that Calvin graham the decorated veteran was in fact , barely a teenager.

The Navy quickly jump into the action , stripping graham medals , and holding him on prison , and after president jimmy carter elected in 1976 , graham wrote on the white house.

1978 the year where graham got his wish , although he face a lot of risks and hardships in life , but then again he never gives up , and mister graham died on 1992.

If you want to read more or to know more about Calvin graham feel free to look , the link is down below ,

Link: http://allthatsinteresting.com/calvin-graham

I hope you like it guys , I'm glad hearing your thoughts , and opinion , and don't be shy to share or add some facts about the topic,
all comments are appreciated.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
C. Bergmann

Activity: 803
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:43:11 AM

Well I'm a person with full of curiosity and I'm a fan of the world war 2 ,

and Thank you for the information too cause i have some article that i've read the link is down below , and I know he's just 13 not
16 , but anyway thank you though , i'm quite a fan on world war 2 , and still looking for more facts.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/the-boy-who-became-a-world-war-ii-veteran-at-13-years-old-168104583/

▄▄████▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄▄
▄█████▀▀            ▀▀█████▄
▄███▀       ▄████▄       ▀███▄
███      ▄██████████▄      ███
███    ▄██████████████▄    ███
███    ████████████████    ███
███    ▀██████████████▀    ███
███      ▀██████████▀      ███
▀███▄       ▀████▀       ▄███▀
▀█████▄▄            ▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀████▀▀
Gabro███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
WHITEPAPER
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TOKEN SALES
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bitcoinblog

Activity: 496
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:20:11 PM

Good to read about " Calvin Graham " this indicates courage not comes with maturity.

Its really amazing when we see 13 year old got Doctorate and become professor , i was thinking how there brain are capable to understand all those stuff.

And today after reading " Calvin Graham " , courage too not belongs to age or maturity.

Thanx for sharing.

** FREE SPACE **
aleksej996

Activity: 490
Merit: 389

Do not trust the government

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:39:38 PM

By that age Genghis Khan already had his wife kidnapped.

I mean records were pretty bad then, so it is uncertain when he was exactly born, but by the time he was around 23, he already "united the Mongol tribes, became leader, and devised code of law Yassa".

There were many insane things that were happening for most of history, these last couple of centuries really changed the World quite a lot.

PS: I don't know how young this man was, but at one point in his childhood, he shot and killed his brother because he didn't share food he got by hunting or something. I don't know, but the man is nuts.
mdhedayetullah27t

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:38:40 PM

He young soldier is successful, the young means to be able to overcome the failure, being young, like the youth of our mind, the young meaning, the success of the world, by taking away the head, standing up to the head of the world, the young soldier means leaving thousands of sufferings in the chest with a smile,
Diego_Davis

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:54:09 PM

Does anyone know about Calvin Graham? , the youngest soldier who participated on a war , or also known the teenage hero.

A quick brief about Calvin Graham , Calvin was the youngest soldier who participated on war (world war 2) , Calvin wanted to join to the army , but he's underrated , he's only 16 and the must need age is 17 to 18 to participated , Calvin Graham act like a man , he tried and practice speaking deep, and he fake his age and participated on the war.

Calvin Graham received a bronze medal and a purple heart due to his braveness , while his fellow crewmen we're off celebrating , his mother called and informed to him , that Calvin graham the decorated veteran was in fact , barely a teenager.

The Navy quickly jump into the action , stripping graham medals , and holding him on prison , and after president jimmy carter elected in 1976 , graham wrote on the white house.

1978 the year where graham got his wish , although he face a lot of risks and hardships in life , but then again he never gives up , and mister graham died on 1992.

If you want to read more or to know more about Calvin graham feel free to look , the link is down below ,

Link: http://allthatsinteresting.com/calvin-graham

I hope you like it guys , I'm glad hearing your thoughts , and opinion , and don't be shy to share or add some facts about the topic,
all comments are appreciated.
I'm sure he was a great soldier. I hope he really did good things for his country. However, I don't think he is in any way the youngest soldier ever, unfortunately. There are child soldiers even today in many countries in the world. You can check this Wikipedia article: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_use_of_children. It says that some people in Bolivia have been forcibly conscripted as young as 14 years old. In Africa, many militants groups kill parents and force the children to be soldiers. I know this happened in Cambodia too. Many children were much younger there.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: