Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:47:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptoboss?  (Read 2650 times)
gorgorom (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 08:23:22 PM

Anyone heard of or tried "Cryptoboss"? Looks sketchy....i'm not going first lol

http://www.cryptoboss.com/

▲Check Out My Projects & Services!▲ 
Please read the goddamned trust rating feedback before you judge...soo stupid..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 08:38:17 PM

Anyone heard of or tried "Cryptoboss"? Looks sketchy....i'm not going first lol

http://www.cryptoboss.com/

Looks pretty sketchy IMO.

bitcoinpokerreview

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 08:46:22 PM

I haven't tried trading yet.  Might give it a go as it's free.  What are some other good trading tools?
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 08:58:00 PM

I haven't tried trading yet.  Might give it a go as it's free.  What are some other good trading tools?

I'd never run anything like that on my system without seeing the source code. I have a feeling this'll be in "scam accusations" soon.

bitcoinpokerreview

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 09:13:03 PM

Yeah, probably too good to be true.  Looks nice though.
cryptoBoomer

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 05:11:05 AM

Hi guys.

This is my bot.

I understand how when something is free it gets that much more scrutiny Smiley.

It took my programmer a while to build and in the meantime my other stuff took off and has me by the balls so I just released it in beta free vs it sitting around. In time I'll probably be putting a price tag on it and doing full customer support et al however for now I've made it free to get awareness and feedback from it. Who knows it might even go open source later.

I know my 'I promise it's clean' statement may mean nothing in the online world especially as I'm newish here, but I do indeed promise I did this with passion and monetization in mind and no hidden agendas - and I encourage anyone to decompile/audit it however they'd like to verify it's clean.

My intro post I also mention that I've built this and am making it free here >> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317847.0;topicseen

Feel free to ask anything you'd like - anything I can't answer I'll ask my programmer to pitch in. I'd actually really like some feedback from anyone who is using it even with tiny increments or just for the cool charting combos and 34 indicator types it offers so don't be shy to throw in even if you think it sucks.

Thank you Smiley
gorgorom (OP)

Activity: 238

Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2013, 02:18:22 PM

Hi guys.

This is my bot.

I understand how when something is free it gets that much more scrutiny Smiley.

It took my programmer a while to build and in the meantime my other stuff took off and has me by the balls so I just released it in beta free vs it sitting around. In time I'll probably be putting a price tag on it and doing full customer support et al however for now I've made it free to get awareness and feedback from it. Who knows it might even go open source later.

I know my 'I promise it's clean' statement may mean nothing in the online world especially as I'm newish here, but I do indeed promise I did this with passion and monetization in mind and no hidden agendas - and I encourage anyone to decompile/audit it however they'd like to verify it's clean.

My intro post I also mention that I've built this and am making it free here >> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317847.0;topicseen

Feel free to ask anything you'd like - anything I can't answer I'll ask my programmer to pitch in. I'd actually really like some feedback from anyone who is using it even with tiny increments or just for the cool charting combos and 34 indicator types it offers so don't be shy to throw in even if you think it sucks.

Thank you Smiley

Hmm, if you're serious, why hasn't it gained widespread popularity?

▲Check Out My Projects & Services!▲ 
Please read the goddamned trust rating feedback before you judge...soo stupid..
TheRandomGuy

Activity: 162

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 02:25:59 PM

>free :)

oh my

BTC: 1wbGAAabrsu8pjVXWUQvjUUhe18e721K2
FAUCET ROTATOR SCRIPT
cryptoBoomer

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 03:07:26 PM

Hi guys.

This is my bot....

Hmm, if you're serious, why hasn't it gained widespread popularity?

Cheers,

I can only assume and guesstimate but as you can see by this and by my intro thread - people are afraid of it because it's free financial software that I should be selling instead of giving away.

It's a pretty good feeling even typing this seeing everyone so 'it's too good to be true' and thinking I'm here to scam yet I'm trying to simply do something nice and gather feedback for the beta. I applaud everyone's due diligence though I would be cautious too.

I live philanthropically/appreciate karma - we're all banking big off bitcoin/crypto. Like I explain on my page - actually monetizing this means I still need to incorporate security, legal, and start customer support/post launch maintenance of the customer base, start versioning the ap and adding to it, all of which may still happen but as a first release I just want feedback and to see if this journey is worth fully diving into.

But I know - it's simply crazy - that someone would just spend good money on something this sensitive, and just, give it away free... right?

Not really sure if/how my programmer would just release all the source code however there are other ways to decompile and test/audit .exe files so if anyone cares to crack it and inspect every line please do I encourage it. In the meantime I'll check in with my programmer to see if he can shed some light on how to enable a full audit/source look up/etc.
bitcoinpokerreview

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 05:25:34 PM

I downloaded it and it looks great.  I think you sound trustworthy enough tbh.  However, it keeps crashing for me.  I am running it on Parallels on my Mac, but I don't think that's it.  Have you had reports of it crashing / not-responding from anyone else?  When you say it takes a while to update all the history, how long are we talking?  Perhaps this is the problem?

Thanks
cryptoBoomer

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 07:31:04 PM

^ Thank you.

Yes, we're getting crash & bug reports from others - most are due to the fact that they don't have SP3 installed so it limits functionality/doesn't pop the bot screen out, and or it crashes.

Running it on a mac was something I was hoping someone would try and it seems you may have just proven that it probably won't run on macs/emulators. Feel free to screenshot the error you get so I can show my programmer anyway perhaps we can troubleshoot and test more.
Bitcoin-Corporation.com

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 07:37:42 AM

Getting an error with this software.

Two different machines. Same error.

1 machine is windows 8 (SP3).

1 machine is windows 7 (SP3).

Here is a screenshot of the error:

https://i.imgur.com/N3gdIUs.png

Bitcoin Corporation
Bitcoin-Corporation.com

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 07:44:01 AM

By the way, if this turns out to be a completely legitimate offer by an upstanding developer, we'd like to be involved in promoting it within the system we're building. We're looking for all sort of bitcoin related projects. Lets talk privately or otherwise.

PDR
Bitcoin Corporation
JasperDX7

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 04:20:38 PM

Has anyone been using this? Is it safe?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: