Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:26:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥🔥InterValue: World’s First Practical Blockchain 4.0 Project 🔥🔥 New!  (Read 786 times)
intervalue (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:30:53 AM

Intervalue concept is very good, but also in line with the actual future development needs, as long as the project implementation is good, it is full of unlimited potential.
Thank you  for your support. Smiley
intervalue (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:38:56 AM

Hello! What is the start date of mining?
until the mainnet is online.
intervalue (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:56:23 AM

Mнe вceгдa нpaвятcя экoлoгичecкиe пpoeкты. И этoт нe иcключeниe . Пoтoмy чтo личнo я cчитaю чтo зa ними бyдyщee. Oни вceгдa вocтpeбoвaны.
I'm sorry. can you speak english?
gratiolex

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:03:04 AM

Sorry, I don`t understand you.
When will the network start working ?
Because your answered:

"When can we use it?"
The project is ongoing.

But there are no links to the code and the profiles of the developers here or on your site.

And this is from your weekly report: (6) In April 2018, releasing the InterValue v1.0 Alpha chain.
So is it already working but we can`t download the wallets, look at project`s explorer and so on?
Leonards

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:56:55 AM

Where can I buy a token?
intervalue (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:37:22 AM

Where can I buy a token?
the private sale is ongoing, you can contact: foundation@inve.one
intervalue (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:09:49 AM

What kind of project is this?
The InterValue project focuses on the core technology of Blockchain infrastructure and platform level. The goal is to build the underlying infrastructure covering all fields at the ecological level, which conquers the key technical problems.

When is expected to go online mining?
maybe at the end of 2018
intervalue (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:12:46 AM

Sorry, I don`t understand you.
When will the network start working ?
Because your answered:

"When can we use it?"
The project is ongoing.

But there are no links to the code and the profiles of the developers here or on your site.

And this is from your weekly report: (6) In April 2018, releasing the InterValue v1.0 Alpha chain.
So is it already working but we can`t download the wallets, look at project`s explorer and so on?
even during the test chain, we can still be mining.
Leonards

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:12:59 AM

How does the project create value to the ecosystem and differs from competing projects?
intervalue (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:17:17 AM

How does the project create value to the ecosystem and differs from competing projects?
InterValue incorporates the benefits of the existing Blockchain 3.0 project by highlighting the benefits of IOTA, Byteball, and Hashgraph. It designs and implements a new consensus echanism - HashNet based on improved Hashgraph by solving performance and usability problems of existing Blockchain infrastructure by adopting an innovative two-Layer consensus mechanism, designing and using a cryptographic algorithm with anti-quantum attack characteristics, and build a more prosperous application ecosystem.
gratiolex

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:12:29 AM

Then please tell me - how can I mine now if there is zero info and no links here or on your site?
intervalue (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:51:23 AM

Then please tell me - how can I mine now if there is zero info and no links here or on your site?
we can't mine now.
tuansemazi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:47:30 PM

Intervalue's field is the blockchain array, and uses the DAG technology-like IOTA . This technology will be developed because it will consume less power (and other things related to electricity), lower transfer costs with fast transaction speed, no diggers ... Then make a decision.
intervalue (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:07:29 AM

Intervalue's field is the blockchain array, and uses the DAG technology-like IOTA . This technology will be developed because it will consume less power (and other things related to electricity), lower transfer costs with fast transaction speed, no diggers ... Then make a decision.
pls look forward to the development of our InterValue
intervalue (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:40:25 AM

Announcement:  InterValue1.0-testnet Wallet
Hey, guys, The demo of the InterValue 1.0-testnet wallet is already put on our website, all of you guys can try it.
Address:http://www.inve.one/download_en.html
Support: Android 、Windows、Mac、Linux
The users who want to try the transfer function can contact our admin to send a transfer request.
Isaackim

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:18:41 AM

Hallo team, is there going to be a bounty program for this project?
mahmutyes

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:21:36 AM

I think that the future is for ecological projects. So I support each well-planned eco-project. Good luck!
mahmutyes

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:23:24 AM

Hallo team, is there going to be a bounty program for this project?
I've seen information about this somewhere. As far as I remember, yes. Although maybe I'm confusing something.
fastrabbit

Activity: 216
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:31:28 PM

What this Inter Value project proposes looks cosmic enough and it is not completely clear how the authors intend to implement such a large-scale application. After all, in order for this concept to "come to life" and become workable, it is necessary to combine several technologies into one working shell.In fact, everything sounds attractive enough.
geronimo77

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:30:57 AM

I find that you are developing a very good community with 52000 members. But that does not mean that you will sell ICO successfully. Do you have any plans to encourage and create confidence for investors?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: