Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:43:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: why of bitcoin price was in red?  (Read 152 times)
maxreish (OP)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:23:33 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2018, 03:28:05 PM by maxreish

why bitcoin price was always fluctuate, and i figured out some "MAFIA" members is behind, it's easy to get the impression that some of the MAFIA'S power can manipulate the market, when MAFIA'S DIMINISHED their activity the price of bitcoin was pump again, so my friendly advice to every one just wait until it happen. Always be patience bitcoin will rise again.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:10:54 AM

How did you come to this conclusion? Do you have any proofs?

Don't tell that just thinking because everyone will have their own theory to explain every fall and rise of bitcoin. But the only point I like is, hold on to your investments and don't sell your investments in a panic and lose money.

Crypto market is not regulated so it is quite common that big investors will control the market and try to manipulate it.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:31:10 AM

Definitely bitcoin is going to rise again and we are at the time were those manipulators activities are affecting the price. Manipulators are there in every facet of business and to some extent they have their advantage and disadvantages.
emanjun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:49:53 AM

Definitely bitcoin is going to rise again and we are at the time were those manipulators activities are affecting the price. Manipulators are there in every facet of business and to some extent they have their advantage and disadvantages.
Precisely, I believe that bitcoin's price would rise again as soon as possible. If everyone would support bitcoin then I think its price would increase than it seems before. Maybe not now but hopefully in the right time. Bitcoin's price may change from time to time but I believe it can stand still.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:57:36 AM

How did you come to this conclusion? Do you have any proofs?

Don't tell that just thinking because everyone will have their own theory to explain every fall and rise of bitcoin. But the only point I like is, hold on to your investments and don't sell your investments in a panic and lose money.

Crypto market is not regulated so it is quite common that big investors will control the market and try to manipulate it.
Maybe he's a member of mafia lol 😂

This Mafia thing has been around the forum for long,and it wasnt called mafia in real instead it's the group of whales that manipulating the market and the effect is pump and dump,stop making some advices because people now knows everything like this,they cant fool them
Bugsbey

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:08:55 AM

I do reseacrh why bitcoin price was always fluctuate, and i figured out some "MAFIA" members is behind, it's easy to get the impression that some of the MAFIA'S power can manipulate the market, when MAFIA'S DIMINISHED their activity the price of bitcoin was pump again, so my friendly advice to every one just wait until it happen. Always be patience bitcoin will rise again.
If it is true that somebody is manipulating bitcoin then all we need to do is just to keep an eye of the trend of bitcoin's value. Either it is one big whale or a group of whales manipulating, we smaller ones could still earn if we will just wait for the price to rise.
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1372
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 07:10:46 AM

I do reseacrh why bitcoin price was always fluctuate, and i figured out some "MAFIA" members is behind, it's easy to get the impression that some of the MAFIA'S power can manipulate the market, when MAFIA'S DIMINISHED their activity the price of bitcoin was pump again, so my friendly advice to every one just wait until it happen. Always be patience bitcoin will rise again.

I don't know .How you are saying,mafia is behind this price fluctuation.Bitcoin is the decentralized digital currency.So no one can control the price of bitcoin and the growth of bitcoin.When the price reaches 9300$,many long term holders will sell their bitcoin and this is only reason for the price in red.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:47:55 AM

I think those "mafia" thing that controls the value of crypto is very unlikely. But I do agree that it is wise to wait and hold off your bitcoin until the price finally pumps to maximize your profit.

Bitcoin is the decentralized digital currency.So no one can control the price of bitcoin and the growth of bitcoin.

Yes, exactly my thoughts.
Spain2000

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:17:15 AM

Bitcoin price if some time fall we can not blame any one for it and there are several reasons which affect currency price to become volatile and fall in time interval but on the other side big whales and mafia also do work in it to bring down it's price and now traded $9,278 which is also good as compared to the start of this year where bitcoin have come down to $6000.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:32:19 AM

Bitcoin is the decentralized digital currency.So no one can control the price of bitcoin and the growth of bitcoin.

Yes, exactly my thoughts.

Your thoughts are wrong. Bitcoin itself is indeed decentralized, but that doesn't apply to the market that's being controlled from centralized exchanges.

In this case Bitcoin's market isn't any different from other markets, where there is only one main rule, which is that money rules. This market is being manipulated not by just one party, but several parties pooling their efforts together from multiple main exchanges. Who are these parties? It's impossible to say, because there is no sufficient proof. It could be financial institutions, hedge funds, insanely wealthy individuals, etc.

Don't forget that the liquidity exchanges provide is a joke, so even relatively low amounts could steer the market in your preferred direction. As soon as professional parties start getting involved and turn our current exchanges into something more similar to stock exchanges, especially based on their rules and whatnot, liquidity will come. Current exchanges are nothing more than incompetent and heavily crippled platforms. Serious investors are moving to the OTC market for a reason. 1) the liquidity is the problem. 2) they don't trust current exchanges.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:07:34 AM

I would not call that mafia attack or something related to the drug world really. Its never been about them only but its all about the natural dumps and pumps that happened recently. A natural dump would be when there is actual bad news coming out of some country or countries and thus creating the panic sells on global level. This effect can cause the chain reaction against the normal investors too thus making them sell everything they have. Thus the effect grows like Tsunami and the disastrous things happen, like Jan-April mega dump. There is nothing surprising here actually because it happens all the time and I am 100% sure there was no MAFIA behind this one..

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆