Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:35:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 3 BR/2 Bath Home in Santa Barbara, CA for bitcoin  (Read 597 times)
3domfighter (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 09:05:57 PM

I have a great property for sale in the city of Santa Barbara, California.  It's a larger home than the rest in the neighborhood at nearly 1700 square feet.  There is a two car garage, walk in closets in all three of the large bedrooms, one bath upstairs and a half bath downstairs.  Mountain views from the balcony, a laundry room, and great storage are also features upstairs.  Overall the home has a great layout.  It's located close to downtown and within biking distance of the Santa Barbara City College, so it would be great for a family or could be an excellent rental.  Rent history has been $2700-$3000 per month over the last 5 years with no vacancies.  Extremely easy property to manage. 

I am willing to accept BTC for this property, and would of course go through all of the normal escrow and title procedures that accompany the sale of real estate.  I'm happy to provide more information and photos to serious buyers.  Priced at $675,000USD or equivalent BTC based on coindesk price index on the day of the transfer.

Wanna diversify your BTC into real estate?  Here's your chance
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: