Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:46:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NETCOINS!  (Read 2705 times)
gisfrancisco (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 09:28:52 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2013, 10:17:02 PM by gisfrancisco

Update to reflect giveaways and bank interest.
Sorry to have to do this but:

Okay guys... I have a notice... From this moment all giveaways and bank interest will cease...

I have just found out that some people have found a way to rejoin under a different name and try get the bonuses again! Sorry for the genuine folk out there. But this isn't so people can scam!

See I know they are doing it because I get a notification of a new user, only this "new user" has funds already in the bank!!! It is only ME that can do this! So they are obviously a scammer, scammin...

I'm not saying this is it completely because I want to do something good for the good folks.. But I ein't there to fund scammers pockets...

I'm sure the genuine members will understand this...

I will investigate further and then see what we can do... Sorry for the trouble. Sad Some people make me Sad

Read more: cryptomunity.boards.net/thread/7/launch-giveaway?page=31&scrollTo=5281#ixzz2mdmUNYSR

Hi everyone, lets have a fresh start here...

I want to let you know who we are and what we do. We have a forum that is based around Netcoin but it is more than that. Much more... We want to do something that benefits the community of this forum. That is why we installed a monetary system. There is a bank that pays 1% interest per day! It doesn't end with the Bank, there are posting rewards as well as rewards for making threads and for levelling up through the ranks. Which is crazy, until you know how it is funded.

There will be various means and ways we will fund the incentives, for instance, right now we have seeded 2 gambling games, we get a 50% cut of the profits, we are looking for more too so if you own such a game please get in touch. All of what we get will be given back to the community. But we're not stopping there, we will be selling T-Shirts and other merchandise and the profits of which will again go to paying for these rewards. We also offer advertising, which as you probably guessed goes back to the community.

We believe that community is all important, without you, what would we be?

On top of the bank there is a stock market "game" installed, where basically you can bet your Netcoin against real stock market data! This is incorporated into the forum. We even run weekly trading competitions. They are very basic right now but as with everything we aim to improve it with time.

Netcoin itself may well be nothing special, just a clone of litecoin. But it is our opinion that the coin itself is merely a token and in fact the least important thing. Bitcoin for example has it's problems but yet here it is doing fantastic! We think there is room for quite a few coins and we believe options are a great thing for people.

But with that said, as far as Netcoin goes we do have an amazing logo which was created by Joe Jones. Joe Jones is an exceptional artist, with pieces on loan to the Smithsonian in America. He has worked with Frontier Airlines and Adidas to name just a couple. More than that though he is a great guy and mentor. Here is his creation...

http://i41.tinypic.com/im30jq.jpg

Copyright © 2013

We hope you agree that it is beautiful. This is the logo that will be on most of the merchandise we aim to sell. If you wish to contact Joe Jones we can put you in touch with him.

We are a fun group and don't take ourselves too seriously but we do work very hard to bring you guys some fun and exciting things to do. In just the past 6 weeks we have gained over 100 members! We have a Radio Station, you can have your input into that by choosing the songs you would like to hear. We plan to develop that further in time too. We can have a show once a day or maybe once a week where we can discuss everything Crypto related, maybe even hold some interviews.

We are currently accepted at 5 online stores including brownboxtech, bitezze, and most recently zetasteam...

Now, there has been some controversy as we understand it, unbeknown to us there is another upcoming coin named Netcoin... We would just like to state this. We didn't make nor name Netcoin, we simply adopted it you might say. But we are willing to do what we can to make it right. Obviously far too much time and effort has been given on our part to just drop it. But whatever we can do we will.

There is much more to come from us, so we ask you for your support.

So come along join us and have a go. Have some fun with it. Come and see what else we have in store.

You can find us at http://cryptomunity.boards.net/

We are new and we aim to improve everything as we go! If you feel you could help us we would really appreciate it. We want to do something new and fresh.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and we all hope to see you real soon.
Pitstop

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

We who are about to Mine, Salute You!

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 11:10:41 PM

Great Coin logo!! One of the best I've seen.

swordfish6975

Activity: 721
Merit: 523

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 11:21:42 PM

the reflections in the logo is nice

>>>>  Physical Bitcoin And Altcoin Price Ticker Screen - http://afkdata.com <<<<

http://cryptofolio.info  - google finance of cryptos
Pitstop

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 12:08:30 AM

But I can't make Youtube Video's - Such a shame. Good luck

snawdog

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 12:55:29 AM

But I can't make Youtube Video's - Such a shame. Good luck

Make that Vid and win 1 mill NET!

Dun lay it off before you get some for later $$

http://cryptomunity.boards.net/
Go check it out!
snawdog

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 01:26:54 AM

If i were to solo mine from my wallet..will setgenerate Work?
hoian0809
Legendary

Activity: 1020
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 02:39:02 AM

Nice logo. Good luck!
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 03:37:52 AM

lets try em, made wallet, please pass a few: nFrU17C3t8c7TiLW1VdUSc5TeuxJmBS3yT

yolo
meee

Activity: 167

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 02:40:21 PM

lets try em, made wallet, please pass a few: nFrU17C3t8c7TiLW1VdUSc5TeuxJmBS3yT

Hi, glad you decided to give us a go! Smiley I will send some to your wallet for sure, but if you join the forum linked to in the OP then you can get more and even pop them in our bank and get 1% interest per day. In fact there is more to us than this and I have asked the poster of this thread to update the OP with the added info. It really is a different post altogether lol...

But some coins are coming right up anyway. Smiley

meee

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 02:46:26 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2013, 03:41:12 PM by meee

EDIT The OP has been updated by one of our team members so no need for this post now. Smiley

CrypticBits

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 03:28:13 PM

Looked into this and it really got my attention. Any welcome donations are appreciated, heh  Cheesy Gonna check if I make something great on Youtube as well!

nSM2pnNk2cwMGfHfa2tk5fWvmgtPgn9wT7
meee

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 03:33:20 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2013, 03:46:13 PM by meee

Looked into this and it really got my attention. Any welcome donations are appreciated, heh  Cheesy Gonna check if I make something great on Youtube as well!

nSM2pnNk2cwMGfHfa2tk5fWvmgtPgn9wT7

Hi there! Thank you so much, it really means a lot to me. Smiley

I have sent you some coins too, but please consider joining the forum to get even more! And stick em in the bank, might aswell until the next halving in like a week and a bit I think it is...

Oh and if you can make a vid that would be so awesome! Defo come to the forum and have a good route around, there is plenty of material to work with and I think it would make an awesome video. We want an easy way to let people know what we do and what our idea/philosophy is.

Again a big thank you. Smiley

gisfrancisco (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 03:34:42 PM

OP has been updated Please read.
Thanks, gisfrancisco.
meee

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 03:42:12 PM

OP has been updated Please read.
Thanks, gisfrancisco.

Thanks gis nice one for that, I am finally on here too lol, about time I suppose. Let's see how the good people here like what we do.

mellorbo

Activity: 620
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 04:51:50 PM

We as a community can make this great we just need your help, and as a community we welcome any ideas and advice with open arms also the same if you find any flaws (hopefully not the latter)
the more people we can get on board the bigger the chance we have got of making all of this work, i myself can safely say that nothing less than pure hard work, sweat and tears along with long nights and days by the community which in turn has brought it to where it is today.
you should really pop over to the "forum" and see what we are all about......
http://cryptomunity.boards.net/thread/1/welcome-cryptomunity
Pitstop

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 05:35:50 PM

I haven't seen a giveaway for NETcoin's in a long time! could be a good sign!

meee

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 05:47:57 PM

I haven't seen a giveaway for NETcoin's in a long time! could be a good sign!

Hey pitstop, well, there has been an ongoing giveaway for quite a while now but we've kinda been building the forum up slowly. Working out any kinks etc. We're getting there now so decided to come and let you guys know that we are here and that we have been working our behinds off to get this done.

Also we have a shop in tha making and it will have that awesome logo on some cool T-shirts and baseball caps etc... obviously it all takes time and we are still really new. Lot's more work to do but we're tackling it all bit by bit. Smiley

Keep an eye on how we're getting on at the forum or in this thread. Smiley

meee

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 10:34:05 AM

Morning everyone, so I mentioned before about selling merchandise to fund the ongoing rewards and incentives... I actually have an opencart shop installed (just not finished) and it is attached to coinpayments (as Netcoin is on coinpayments)... I would accept any coins that are on coinpayments too, the profits of which will go towards buying more Netcoin to fund the giveaways/incentives...

This is one such T-Shirt anyway, it would cost $24 shipped to anywhere in the US barring Ohio where there is an extra charge for some reason... Eventually if all goes well then I can buy in bulk and get the price down but until then this is the price.

And this would be what it would look like... Let me know what you think...

Pitstop

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 11:42:33 AM

oh! nice, can they be bought with $$$ or only netcoins?

maurya78

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 11:48:08 AM

The logo has a very futuristic design, well done

Wish you guys all the best....

meee

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 11:53:34 AM

oh! nice, can they be bought with $$$ or only netcoins?

You will be able to buy them with all but 2 of the coins on coinpayments, and yes you will be able to buy with various fiat currencies via paypal. Smiley

meee

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 12:05:56 PM

The logo has a very futuristic design, well done

Wish you guys all the best....

Yeah it does thank you, Joe Jones really did us proud. He is a great artist. One day we hope to get a few limited editions pressed. I think it would make an awesome physical coin.

Thank you for your support, we really do appreciate it. Smiley

NET is also very cheap right now on cryptsy, it is traded in both the LTC and XPM markets. Wink

Pitstop

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 12:34:44 PM

ok thanks, which two coins can't be used?

jahmonaut

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 12:39:43 PM

Community is as important a thing to consider as any other in these early days of crypto history, that's why i have these in my wallet Smiley Keep up the great work!
meee

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 01:03:37 PM

@pitstop... Sorry, actually they can now all be accepted lol, when I was filling them out I couldn't see PPC and QRK, now I see them so they will be accepted too.

@jahmonaut... Yes most definitely, we agree wholeheartedly with that. We are all about the community and we will strive to do our best for them, we are doing some crazy things and I am constantly told off about it lol. But I really think it can work and with the support of people like you I know we can make it work. So thank you for that. You're very kind. Smiley

Pitstop

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 01:56:46 PM

OK Cool

snawdog

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 07:57:17 PM

Yes the T's are awesome,gunna have to get me a couple of those.
meee

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 01:43:10 PM

Yes the T's are awesome,gunna have to get me a couple of those.

Hey snawdog, glad you like the T-Shirts... I've had a little think and I reckon I can do them at very near cost to me. So I am revising the price down to $21 shipped to anywhere in the US! The more I sell the cheaper I can get the price and eventually I will get a bulk order!

These shirts can be ordered right now, though the shop is not really ready yet, much much more work to be done. But if you woud like on then simply post here and let me know how you wish to pay, basically I will accept any coins that are listed on cryptsy and I can take paypal too, although with paypal I will incur fees Sad So it may have to be a little more if you wanted to pay that way.

Any way thank you, I'm glad you like it. Smiley

The more we grow the better we will get and the more streamlined we will become.

Praxis
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 01:44:09 PM

Everyone talking about logo design. Who cares? What advantages does your coin have compared to Bitcoin?
meee

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 01:54:30 PM

Everyone talking about logo design. Who cares? What advantages does your coin have compared to Bitcoin?

Are you talking about the token itself? Well it is faster, but that is about it I would say. But as I said in the OP this is not just about the coin itself at all, in fact that is the smallest part of all of this. It isn't about the coin logo either although that is nice too... It is more about giving other options and building the community via various features within the forum itself. Like we have a bank installed in the forum that pays 1% interest a day, to get the interest you must post at least one comment per day, this encourages user participation. We have the stock market game, where you can bet your Netcoins against real stock market data. We hold competions with that each week too.

We have the Netcoin Radio where you can make requests to the DJ Fivemill...

Tell me, what is special about Bitcoin itself? Like the actual token? I mean there is nothing really right? What gives it it's value is the services yeah? You can spend it all over the place and that is awesome. We like all the coins that are useful and that is where we aim to be strongest. Everyday we are working hard gaining more services for Netcoin.

We believe that options are a good thing, that's all. And we want to give back to the community in various fun ways.

EDIT I would also like to add that we do have some great ideas we are working on behind the scenes, they will become apparent soon enough, but mainly it is focused on rewarding people and helping to build the crypto community as a whole. We have a very good idea of how to bring more people into this world of ours. So at least give us a little chance, we are but 2 months old. Smiley

mgauffin

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 02:14:32 PM

Is there a wallet for Mac?
meee

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 02:22:25 PM

Unfortunately not at the moment, I am working on getting one done. You're the second person to ask so I will try even harder to locate someone that can do it. We are just in the process of upgrading the wallet anyway so as soon as that is done I will get the mac wallet.

I will update this post as well as make an annoucement on the forum as soon as we have it. Thank you for your interest though. In the meantime why not sign up to the forum and pop your coins into the bank? You get 1% interest per day. Better than storing them on your mac. Wink

mgauffin

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 02:07:42 PM

Maybe i was too tired but i couldnt find where to get an adress. I became a memeber though. will check later tonight again.
meee

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 10:59:46 AM

Maybe i was too tired but i couldnt find where to get an adress. I became a memeber though. will check later tonight again.

Hi there, sorry I seemed to have missed your comment. You can find all the details in this thread...

http://cryptomunity.boards.net/thread/14/deposit-withdrawal-request-thread?page=1

Thank you...

To everyone... We now have a lotery (in beta) and coin bomb. Come check them out at our forum...

http://cryptomunity.boards.net

gisfrancisco (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 04:45:15 PM

OP has been updated..Thanks.
mgauffin

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 07:42:07 PM

online wallet on the site works. In case some other mac user wonders Smiley
gisfrancisco (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 10:17:58 PM

OP has been updated to reflect giveaways and Bank interest.
binaryclock

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2013, 03:16:49 AM

NET.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Benefits of Mining on DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

• Backups every 30 minutes of the databases and wallets to protect your mining endeavours.
  • Full 24/7 support available at admin@dedicatedpool.com
  • Mine interrupted - dedicated servers w/redundancy, DDoS protection.
  • Trustworthy admins who care about your experience and mining.

Mining Information

• Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• Redundant servers in different datalocations
  • DDoS protection at switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick

The Future

• Implementing a full ticketing system
  • Phone and SMS support.. yes phone! Call and talk to someone real.
  • More servers, more power, more scalability.

If you have any suggestions or comments please let us know admin@dedicatedpool.com and we'd be happy to respond.[/color]

DEDICATEDPOOL.COM
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: