Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:10:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NETCOINS!  (Read 2705 times)
meee

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 11:53:34 AM

oh! nice, can they be bought with $$$ or only netcoins?

You will be able to buy them with all but 2 of the coins on coinpayments, and yes you will be able to buy with various fiat currencies via paypal. Smiley

meee

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 12:05:56 PM

The logo has a very futuristic design, well done

Wish you guys all the best....

Yeah it does thank you, Joe Jones really did us proud. He is a great artist. One day we hope to get a few limited editions pressed. I think it would make an awesome physical coin.

Thank you for your support, we really do appreciate it. Smiley

NET is also very cheap right now on cryptsy, it is traded in both the LTC and XPM markets. Wink

Pitstop

Activity: 238

We who are about to Mine, Salute You!

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 12:34:44 PM

ok thanks, which two coins can't be used?

jahmonaut

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 12:39:43 PM

Community is as important a thing to consider as any other in these early days of crypto history, that's why i have these in my wallet Smiley Keep up the great work!
meee

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 01:03:37 PM

@pitstop... Sorry, actually they can now all be accepted lol, when I was filling them out I couldn't see PPC and QRK, now I see them so they will be accepted too.

@jahmonaut... Yes most definitely, we agree wholeheartedly with that. We are all about the community and we will strive to do our best for them, we are doing some crazy things and I am constantly told off about it lol. But I really think it can work and with the support of people like you I know we can make it work. So thank you for that. You're very kind. Smiley

Pitstop

We who are about to Mine, Salute You!

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 01:56:46 PM

OK Cool

snawdog

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 07:57:17 PM

Yes the T's are awesome,gunna have to get me a couple of those.
meee

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 01:43:10 PM

Yes the T's are awesome,gunna have to get me a couple of those.

Hey snawdog, glad you like the T-Shirts... I've had a little think and I reckon I can do them at very near cost to me. So I am revising the price down to $21 shipped to anywhere in the US! The more I sell the cheaper I can get the price and eventually I will get a bulk order!

These shirts can be ordered right now, though the shop is not really ready yet, much much more work to be done. But if you woud like on then simply post here and let me know how you wish to pay, basically I will accept any coins that are listed on cryptsy and I can take paypal too, although with paypal I will incur fees Sad So it may have to be a little more if you wanted to pay that way.

Any way thank you, I'm glad you like it. Smiley

The more we grow the better we will get and the more streamlined we will become.

Praxis
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 01:44:09 PM

Everyone talking about logo design. Who cares? What advantages does your coin have compared to Bitcoin?
meee

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 01:54:30 PM

Everyone talking about logo design. Who cares? What advantages does your coin have compared to Bitcoin?

Are you talking about the token itself? Well it is faster, but that is about it I would say. But as I said in the OP this is not just about the coin itself at all, in fact that is the smallest part of all of this. It isn't about the coin logo either although that is nice too... It is more about giving other options and building the community via various features within the forum itself. Like we have a bank installed in the forum that pays 1% interest a day, to get the interest you must post at least one comment per day, this encourages user participation. We have the stock market game, where you can bet your Netcoins against real stock market data. We hold competions with that each week too.

We have the Netcoin Radio where you can make requests to the DJ Fivemill...

Tell me, what is special about Bitcoin itself? Like the actual token? I mean there is nothing really right? What gives it it's value is the services yeah? You can spend it all over the place and that is awesome. We like all the coins that are useful and that is where we aim to be strongest. Everyday we are working hard gaining more services for Netcoin.

We believe that options are a good thing, that's all. And we want to give back to the community in various fun ways.

EDIT I would also like to add that we do have some great ideas we are working on behind the scenes, they will become apparent soon enough, but mainly it is focused on rewarding people and helping to build the crypto community as a whole. We have a very good idea of how to bring more people into this world of ours. So at least give us a little chance, we are but 2 months old. Smiley

mgauffin

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 02:14:32 PM

Is there a wallet for Mac?
meee

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 02:22:25 PM

Unfortunately not at the moment, I am working on getting one done. You're the second person to ask so I will try even harder to locate someone that can do it. We are just in the process of upgrading the wallet anyway so as soon as that is done I will get the mac wallet.

I will update this post as well as make an annoucement on the forum as soon as we have it. Thank you for your interest though. In the meantime why not sign up to the forum and pop your coins into the bank? You get 1% interest per day. Better than storing them on your mac. Wink

mgauffin

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 02:07:42 PM

Maybe i was too tired but i couldnt find where to get an adress. I became a memeber though. will check later tonight again.
meee

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 10:59:46 AM

Maybe i was too tired but i couldnt find where to get an adress. I became a memeber though. will check later tonight again.

Hi there, sorry I seemed to have missed your comment. You can find all the details in this thread...

http://cryptomunity.boards.net/thread/14/deposit-withdrawal-request-thread?page=1

Thank you...

To everyone... We now have a lotery (in beta) and coin bomb. Come check them out at our forum...

http://cryptomunity.boards.net

gisfrancisco (OP)

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 04:45:15 PM

OP has been updated..Thanks.
mgauffin

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 07:42:07 PM

online wallet on the site works. In case some other mac user wonders Smiley
gisfrancisco (OP)

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 10:17:58 PM

OP has been updated to reflect giveaways and Bank interest.
binaryclock

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2013, 03:16:49 AM

NET.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Benefits of Mining on DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

• Backups every 30 minutes of the databases and wallets to protect your mining endeavours.
  • Full 24/7 support available at admin@dedicatedpool.com
  • Mine interrupted - dedicated servers w/redundancy, DDoS protection.
  • Trustworthy admins who care about your experience and mining.

Mining Information

• Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• Redundant servers in different datalocations
  • DDoS protection at switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick

The Future

• Implementing a full ticketing system
  • Phone and SMS support.. yes phone! Call and talk to someone real.
  • More servers, more power, more scalability.

If you have any suggestions or comments please let us know admin@dedicatedpool.com and we'd be happy to respond.[/color]

DEDICATEDPOOL.COM
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: