Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:36:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBU - The Future of Security Tokens  (Read 2376 times)
olcaytu2005 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:48:11 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2018, 10:22:03 AM by olcaytu2005

NEW THREAD: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4726508.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ekkoprasetya

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:53:49 AM

your project looks interesting, a new generation in token security. what is the advantage of your project with others? because the competitors of your project there are many in the market.
Dalazar

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:20:27 PM

Undoubtedly, security in the cryptocurrency is a very important and integral part. I hope your project will be successful. Good luck
fara darani

Activity: 357
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:33:09 PM

"MOBU - The Future of Security Tokens" has great idea, maybe there a bounty campaign sir?
i wanna join bounty campaign of the project because i'm sure about this project will success and get best price on exchange.
olcaytu2005 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:47:45 AM

"MOBU - The Future of Security Tokens" has great idea, maybe there a bounty campaign sir?
i wanna join bounty campaign of the project because i'm sure about this project will success and get best price on exchange.

The bounty campaign haven't yet been scheduled.

frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:14:10 PM

I cant understand... You have counter on the site "186 days..." What is about this date? ICO starts in 186 days or you launch platform in 186 days?
ANGELBEBE

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:02:12 AM

excellent job and project defined very fine style.
rajasetengah

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:11:34 AM

u project i very looong time sir  Grin

but

i like this project !
Saumroan

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:32:25 PM

Mobu.io - The Future of Security Tokens

MOBU is a next generation user-friendly smart contract and all-in-one platform for
real businesses (security tokens).

Launching an ICO that offers a security token can be extremely challenging due to the magnitude
of technical, legal and regulatory requirements and procedures. Failure to abide by these regulations
could result in costly penalties and could threaten to derail the whole project.

Globally the issue around ICO government regulation is currently in a confused state of uncertainty
with sometimes contrasting points of view. However, the general trend is towards recognition:
recognition that security token ICOs have a place in the market and that progress will, therefore,
need collaboration between government and industry. All signs point to 2018 being the year of
government regulation, where the needs of investor protection and broader security token ICO
participation are addressed.

It is precisely at this point where MOBU plays a key role. MOBU is the “one stop shop” to make it
easier for issuers to launch compliant security tokens on the blockchain. MOBU is a next generation
user-friendly smart contract and all-in-one platform for real businesses (security tokens). If a
security token ICO meets all the regulatory requirements, the security token classification creates
the potential for a wide variety of applications, the most promising of which is the ability to issue
tokens that represent shares of company stock.

Conformity to regulations to be more acceptable to authorities will essentially allow institutional
funds progressing to the blockchain.

Storeplex

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:47:26 PM

As I understand it, Mobu will allow users to create security tokens which conform to regulations? And are these tokens only ERC20? I'm also wondering what else does the Mobu platform offer to users beyond that?
vatalay

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:13:36 AM

Hi smiling face team Smiley, I am progeny hope will succeed, I think you deserve it. I hope you are willing to invest us in time. I wish you success Friends
BestKait

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:46:35 PM

As I understand it, Mobu will allow users to create security tokens which conform to regulations? And are these tokens only ERC20? I'm also wondering what else does the Mobu platform offer to users beyond that?

Hello Storeplex,

You are correct. A major benefit to using MOBU to launch security tokens is that regulations can be edited into the software, and easily updated to meet all existing regulations as well new requirements down the line.

These tokes will be ERC20 tokens, but will also use the MOB20 standard to adapt to the ideas and requirements of MOBU.

As for your last question there, MOBU offers its users vast resources and easy access to necessary services for buying and selling securities in its marketplace. Issuers can place bounties over the platform to tender services from developers and legal representatives, legitimate KYC providers can offer their services, escrow providers can be easily accessed, and the look of the market changes dramatically for contributors, who will be able to take their security tokens directly to an exchange and sell to a secure, approved individual. Banks will also connect to MOBU and offer crypto-to-fiat conversion for a fee charged in MOBU, diminishing barriers for non-crypto users and making money conversion more efficient.

I hope this answers your questions.
 Smiley Cheesy Grin
Felicisimoiii

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:12:55 PM

I cant understand... You have counter on the site "186 days..." What is about this date? ICO starts in 186 days or you launch platform in 186 days?

Hi! The answer is token sale Grin
Felicisimoiii

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:38:22 PM

your project looks interesting, a new generation in token security. what is the advantage of your project with others? because the competitors of your project there are many in the market.

Good question! From the whitepaper - A regulatory friendly token is the only way to allow institutional money to enter the blockchain and a user-friendly platform for trusted ICO`s is the only way to allow non-tech businessmen to participate in the blockchain. MOBU introduces a new innovative method of escrow services to ICO`s. Investors are able to exit the ICO after the crowdsale on a pro-rata basis if the ICO issuers do not adhere to their roadmap or goals. This unique feature ensures higher overall ROI for investors and creates a network of confidence and trust that will boost economic efficiency and incentivize community growth.

You can see our COMPETITIVE EDGE p30 - https://www.mobu.io/assets/mobu_whitepaper.pdf
TimeTeller

Activity: 2702
Merit: 588

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:49:09 PM

Good question! From the whitepaper - A regulatory friendly token is the only way to allow institutional money to enter the blockchain and a user-friendly platform for trusted ICO`s is the only way to allow non-tech businessmen to participate in the blockchain. MOBU introduces a new innovative method of escrow services to ICO`s. Investors are able to exit the ICO after the crowdsale on a pro-rata basis if the ICO issuers do not adhere to their roadmap or goals. This unique feature ensures higher overall ROI for investors and creates a network of confidence and trust that will boost economic efficiency and incentivize community growth.

You can see our COMPETITIVE EDGE p30 - https://www.mobu.io/assets/mobu_whitepaper.pdf

This a needed project in the cryptocommunity.
Even more of this is fine. It will create a healthy competition.
Hopefully, mobu will be the leading project to establish such confidence among the community. Good luck!
Felicisimoiii

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:34:06 AM

This a needed project in the cryptocommunity.
Even more of this is fine. It will create a healthy competition.
Hopefully, mobu will be the leading project to establish such confidence among the community. Good luck!

Thank you for your support! Grin
kieran_84

Activity: 261

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:54:30 AM

Hey all,

I wanted to share a quick overview of Mobu's Unique Escrow feature works

ICO issuers on Mobu won't have access to 100% of the capital raised to protect investors. 

Investors will be able to request refund on a pro-rata basis if ICO issuers don't adhere to roadmap/goals of ICO. 

This will thus increase total ROI of ICO investors.
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:28:16 AM

Hey all,

I wanted to share a quick overview of Mobu's Unique Escrow feature works

ICO issuers on Mobu won't have access to 100% of the capital raised to protect investors. 

Investors will be able to request refund on a pro-rata basis if ICO issuers don't adhere to roadmap/goals of ICO. 

This will thus increase total ROI of ICO investors.
well i'm ok with Escrowing funds into a third party to protect investors money, still great initiative done by the team / project owners, but it think it's better for these guys to start a DAICO instead of an ICO.

DAICO is the future for sure to get back the trust into investing during Pre-Sale & Sales.

Good luck though, privacy matters a lot with all these tecs on daily basis.
lps21

Activity: 184

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:27:49 AM

Hi Everyone!

Want to know more about the MOBU Solution?

"MOBU facilitates the release of compliant security tokens for all businesses that are backed by real assets wishing to raise capital on the blockchain."

More on this in pages 4-5 of the whitepaper: https://www.mobu.io/assets/mobu_whitepaper.pdf
kieran_84

Activity: 261

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:06:57 AM

Hey all, did you know that...

Mobu is a decentralised competitive marketplace that implements an unique protocol called the MOB20 standard to launch security tokens.

Real businesses wishing to raise capital by issuing security tokens will build their ICOs on the MOBU platform. MOBU creates an abstract smart contract from which all security token ICOs will be extended. The MOBU abstract smart contract will contain the code that is required by the security token ICOs to conform to the MOBU ERC20 platform and the MOB20 standard to adapt to the ideas and requirements of MOBU.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: