Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:07:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I allowed to post a link to something like this?  (Read 369 times)
gracesfall (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 09:51:21 PM

I've built a website where I include short write-ups on all of the best and highest paying BTC websites that I've found.

My question is two-fold:

1) Am I allowed to announce on this board and if so, in where?
2) Is it OK if I ask board members to PM / email me if they know of one that I've overlooked?

Thanks!

Cynthia
deepceleron
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 09:54:30 PM

The correct forum would be "service announcements".

However, I am already skeptical of any "best and highest paying BTC websites". A page with paid referral links to such sites is not going to be appreciated.
gracesfall (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 10:19:43 PM

The correct forum would be "service announcements".
However, I am already skeptical of any "best and highest paying BTC websites". A page with paid referral links to such sites is not going to be appreciated.

No, absolutely no paid links at all. These are all sites that I've found and used myself as I have been learning about BTC. Those sites that provide referral links for folks to use, like BTC Clicks, etc..., yes, I am using those links - primarily to at least partially fund my monthly giveaways. But not every site listed is one that provides a referral link.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: